PDA

View Full Version : Where'd the paint go????

RoadDawg
08-21-2003, 06:25 PM
Ok to start off I just recently picked up a Emag. Having never really given a Emag a real chance since the Socal Day I'm impressed. Well since getting my own and with the new addition of a Halo A (it'll eventually be sent in to upgrade to a B). Well to make a long story short I've been shooting in the backyard for about 20 min. Well I've refilled my hopper with 2 500 bags of old paint and am now on my 2nd tank (45/45 went just before the end of the 2nd bag). I'm so freaking impressed. Now I'm nearly out of my old paint, that I thought I'd never get rid of. I can see this as being a problem in the future. Anyways.. basically I'm just saying a Emag + Halo = ULTRA sweetness.

FreakBaller12
08-21-2003, 06:32 PM
haha yea same happened to me
i went for a old crappy spyder to an emag
wow was i amazed
they are truly oen of the bets gusn i have ever shotten

dinger
08-21-2003, 07:49 PM
hmm..

i currently have a piranha, and i plan on getting a bko [and upgrading it] soon. only problem being, with a faster gun, and with an egg [for my bday which is sept 14] i am afraid that ill be going through paint super fast. and i dont have the income to afford it :o because im almost 15 and unemployed :D

but do you think that a new gun makes you shoot more paint??

TheTramp
08-21-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by dinger
and i dont have the income to afford it :o because im almost 15 and unemployed :D

Solution is...[angry father voice]GET A JOB!!![/angry father voice]

edit:;)

RoadDawg
08-21-2003, 08:07 PM
Well since it take half the effort to fire twice as fast with my Emag. Yes a faster gun will sometimes make you shoot more paint. I'm having way too much fun.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
08-21-2003, 08:37 PM
But now u might be able to get people out like twice as fast so you will use the same amount of paint maybe:confused: