PDA

View Full Version : new x-mag problems tried a search...

Korrosion
08-22-2003, 01:15 PM
I just got an x-mag (green one, pics will be coming soon but here's a hint, it looks like every other green xmag :p ) It worked awsome the first day but now the e-mode does not work. I searched on here and found a few things. I made sure the batt was charged with a 12 hour trip to the charger, I checked that I had a yellowish/whiteish o-ring under my on/off assembly instead of a black one, I made sure I had air, I made sure the hal sensor was properly seated, I adjusted the trigger magnet. I set it so that after i turn on the gun the agd v2.1 screen disappears when the trigger is pulled, thats how I know its not to far in 'cause the screen does not flash, it stays for a second or 3 or until I pull the trigger. The gun works fine in mechanical, in fact it rips but this no e-mode is making me think... paperweight :mad: . Anyone have any ideas's?? i'm stumped:confused: Thanks for your time guys.

-Korrosion

Gecko
08-22-2003, 01:30 PM
can you feel or hear the solinoid trying to pull the sear down?
is the ace on or off?

Korrosion
08-22-2003, 03:53 PM
the ace is off and no I cant hear or feel or see the solenoid try to move. Thanks for the quick reply.

-Korrosion

BlackVCG
08-22-2003, 06:15 PM
With the gun degassed, lay the gun on its side and take off the left grip panel. Now, turn on the gun and lift up on the sear arm for the solenoid plunger. Now pull the trigger. The solenoid should pull the black plunger down into itself. If that doesn't work, turn the gun back off and then pull and hold the trigger in E-Mode and turn the gun on. If it still turns on, your magnet is too far away from the HES. Adjust it until it gets close enough that you can turn on the gun with the trigger held back and the screen won't turn on until you release the trigger.

From there, adjust your trigger according to my trigger adjustment thread in the Gun/Airsystem Maintenance thread at the top of this forum.