PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Oprah and Anti-Dr. Phil

LIGHTEMUP
08-22-2003, 05:04 PM
who else hates them?

i swear oprah is tryin to take over the world

http://darklantern.net/aoa/

What is Oprah’s secret plan? Oprah’s plan is a theory that the AOA(anti-oprah association) came up with by putting facts about Oprah together. The facts tell us that Oprah can, and might take over the world. It may sound a little outlandish, but it is a possibility. In some ways, she already does rule the world. She can control and manipulate a large number of females, and can coax them in to purchasing books and products that she promotes. If she can influence this amount of people to purchase certain products, she can definitely coax them to do more things that she wishes. And they will follow. Why is that? They will because she has earned their trust. She is seen as positive. She would never do anything wrong, right? She would never lead anyone astray, right? SHE COULD. And she very well may. So many leaders have become corrupt. Oprah could be the next.

MiniMag84
08-22-2003, 05:13 PM
Hmmm, all she needs to do coax the ladies into not doin' "it" anymore... OH GOD! SHE MUST BE STOPPED!

MicrOMag
08-22-2003, 05:53 PM
Dr. Phil, #1 Man hater in the world. :mad:

Albinonewt
08-22-2003, 07:20 PM
Not for nothing, Oprah has got to be one of the smartest most business savvy person in the world.

Oprah rules all.

SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
08-22-2003, 07:25 PM
Don't dis Oprah...she has a Billion dollars...she is a billion times righer than me.

Dr.Phil well what can you say besides...Oprah's biotch...and has too many problems that he has to tell himself he is a stupid, balding woman, that needs to stop taking good air time. I can take his job and tell everyone they are fat and stupid....cause that is all he does...

MiniMag84
08-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
Don't dis Oprah...she has a Billion dollars...she is a billion times righer than me.

Dr.Phil well what can you say besides...Oprah's biotch...and has too many problems that he has to tell himself he is a stupid, balding woman, that needs to stop taking good air time. I can take his job and tell everyone they are fat and stupid....cause that is all he does...

I bet you could tell everyone they're fat and stupid, but could you do it in that cheesey Texas accent?

Splat
08-22-2003, 07:48 PM
So let's see. She's sucessfull at what she does, she makes LOTS of money. (a lot of it she gives away)

How is she planning on taking over the world? How about Phil Donahue? oh yeah, he retired.

Just like the "monopoly" suit against Microsoft... If your TOO sucessful, you'll get punished. That's a liberal government for you.

SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
08-22-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by MiniMag84

I bet you could tell everyone they're fat and stupid, but could you do it in that cheesey Texas accent?

I'll practice and tell you soon...

Lone Wolf2
08-22-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by MicrOMag
Dr. Phil, #1 Man hater in the world. :mad:

BobTheCow
08-22-2003, 10:03 PM
lol you know what I've noticed about Dr. Phil?? He gives the same answer to any problem anybody has...

Fat guy: I just can't stop eating!!
Dr. Phil: I don't think this is about the food...

Tired mother: My spoiled bratty kid, he's such a bi0tch. He throws tantrums whenever he doesn't get his ice cream.
Dr. Phil: I don't think this is about the ice cream.

Distressed couple: We just can't make love like we used to.
Dr. Phil: I don't think this is about the... yeah.

Me: I just can't get myself off of AO.
Dr. Phil: That's because you're a huge loser!!

Yeah, well all of the situations except for that last one seem pretty commonplace... and that's just from me half- paying attention to the commercials!! :eek:

-Jôker-
08-22-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by MiniMag84

better a southern accent than a northern accent :rolleyes:

cmon you can not seriously tell me a yankee accent is not more annoying.... it just sounds like their whining whenever they speak

MiniMag84
08-22-2003, 11:16 PM
Did you know that newscasters all around America are trained to speak in a Midwestern accent? It's "the most clear" accent. And you can't clump all "yankee" accents into one category. A New York accent is much different than an Illinois accent.

I'm not saying it's a bad accent or anything, I just think the way Phil uses it makes it sound kind of fake. No offense to the Southerners of AO or anyone that has that kind of accent.

personman
08-23-2003, 10:37 AM
looloplolol
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/drphil.html

LIGHTEMUP
08-23-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by BobTheCow63
lol you know what I've noticed about Dr. Phil?? He gives the same answer to any problem anybody has...

Fat guy: I just can't stop eating!!
Dr. Phil: I don't think this is about the food...

Tired mother: My spoiled bratty kid, he's such a bi0tch. He throws tantrums whenever he doesn't get his ice cream.
Dr. Phil: I don't think this is about the ice cream.

Distressed couple: We just can't make love like we used to.
Dr. Phil: I don't think this is about the... yeah.

Me: I just can't get myself off of AO.
Dr. Phil: That's because you're a huge loser!!

Yeah, well all of the situations except for that last one seem pretty commonplace... and that's just from me half- paying attention to the commercials!! :eek:

hahah sounds like someone has a problem

that dr. phil soundboard is funny