PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball woes..

Bigzamboni
08-22-2003, 10:24 PM
It seems they have updated the Shatnerball website to say that wearing the jerseys they are providing is mandatory, and no other jerseys can be worn. Being of a corpulent nature, I have my doubts that the jersey will fit, as paintball jerseys I have looked at were sized rather small.

I don't feel it's a fair rule to impose this soon before the event, so if they can't make any exceptions, I guess I'll be selling my spot.

What a bad way to end an already miserable summer vacation.:(

shivors
08-22-2003, 10:33 PM
It was the same way last year... :mad:

When i got there last year they had the wrong jersey for me but were very cool about it. Swapped out a nice XXL for me....was still to farkin small...

Hopefully they will take care of ya bro.

Automaggin2
08-22-2003, 11:16 PM
Dude, you have to go man. When you get there tell them that you paid for a jersey. There not gonna be like "ok, you paid, but you cant play". They'll figure somethin out.

AGD
08-23-2003, 03:06 AM
BZ,

Come on down, I will make sure we work something out for you.

AGD

Marek
08-23-2003, 07:52 AM
Mr. Kaye, savior for us men that need big shirts. XXL too small, yea I have the same problem. Oh well.

magman007
08-23-2003, 12:09 PM
Guys, no offence to the man, but Kaiserbob is no small person him self, and he fit comefortably into the jersey he was given at lastyears shatnerball. I my self know the wowes of small jerseys, and i will say, that they will work something out. BZ your not that big man, ive seen you, and you have gotten alot smaller. Dont worry bro, we will figue something out