PDA

View Full Version : Red Dawn Scenario.

Star_Base_CGI
08-23-2003, 07:30 AM
After reading about the lack of intrest on paintball scenarios. Id have to say By Far the most intersting scenario Ive read about is the RedDawn Scenario.

One doesnt have to look very far for conspiracys these days and everyone takes a side. The governments right, The people are right, the UN is right. Who is right?

Without trying to sound like a Kook theres alot of room I think for these types of scenarios. Conspiracy scenarios?

I read about another one called D-Day Tom went to.

Sometimes we forget history repeats itself. What Haoppend in Germany could happen tooday.

How could that happen today you say? Well how could it happen in Germany.

It Just did, 60 years ago. I t happend. People are all to anxious to point out it happend in Russia WIth Stalin. They burned all the bibles and sent people to live in Siberea. Than they outlawed religon.

nospmas311
08-23-2003, 08:28 PM
Yea. Both of the Red Dawn games (1 & 2) were held in Western Mass. Both were awesoe and the fields were great. The first was at Beverbrook Paintball in Ludlow Massachusetts which happened last year and this year, the game was at Madman's Realm at Agawam Paintball. Both were great. I suggest anyone attend the next scenario held at Agawam Paintball...

Albinonewt
08-28-2003, 06:09 AM
StarBase, your babbeling again, WAKE UP!

So long as I don't have to be the UN, I'm game.

And nospmas311:

Please post link

Star_Base_CGI
08-28-2003, 08:27 AM
Someone has to be the UN. You get a white Jersey.

Losers goto the train station.

nospmas311
08-28-2003, 10:48 AM
this is the link for Red Dawn two. Site isnt' the best of quailty but it gets the job done.

www.reddawngame.com