PDA

View Full Version : What would you do

Marek
08-23-2003, 08:13 AM
I was watching The Best Damn Sports Show Period (great show, I think) and they were having a segment about Tennis. Anyway, the host of the show asks the resident know-it-all of tennis, if he was commissioner of Tennis, what would he change.

I was thinking about this for a sport like paintball, and I wonder. What would you do if you were the commissioner of paintball? What would you change to make this sport better?

(I have no idea if there is a commissioner of paintball, but in other words, you could change things in the sport)

A to the G-Dizzle
08-23-2003, 09:08 AM
Are you talking about tournament paintball? Rec-ball? or everything in general?

Marek
08-23-2003, 09:19 AM
Tournaments. I think all the sport of paintball would be to general. If you were the President, Leader, CEO, etc. of NPPL or PSP, what would you do to change the sport as it is today.

dinger
08-23-2003, 05:06 PM
MORE FREEBIES!! WHOOO HOOO

and cheaper paint prices :D and then maybe develop a National Dress-up for Paintball Day :D

lets help the sport of paintball grow and wear your jersey to school/work every now and then :D

Nick O time
08-23-2003, 09:55 PM
Maybe like put the PSP and NPPL back together or sumtin. I liked it when they were both together more than i did when they split.

-=Squid=-
08-23-2003, 10:09 PM
I would either

A) Take a crap on NXL
or
B) Make one general form of tourney paintball, ya know, like EVERY OTHER REAL SPORT ON THE PLANET.