PDA

View Full Version : First Tourney with the Emag

Will Wood
08-24-2003, 12:22 AM
One word: AMAZING.
I love the gun. I dryfired two tanks through it, and was thinking it was gonna be a gas hog... but much better with paint running through it. I got off a hopper and 2 pods with it.

I showed up everyone with the E-mag. I got the flag pull all but one game I played in, that game we got owned. I think I bunkered at least one person everygame too. Very fun stuff. I'm not trying to sound cocky, but a freind who was hanging out watching said everyone (On opposing teams:)) was kinda pissed at me. Some kid in a leg cast and hiawian shirt getting the flag pull and bunkering the last people left. :D

Last game I played.. I had 3 people on me lol. They learned to shoot at me. I couldn't get out of my bunker at all. Got elimanted rather easily before doing anything.

Bea Youngs was there as the anouncer. She's a cool person..And was probably cool after one of the refs dumped a tub of water on her. Don't think she liked that too much, lol, but it was probably refreshing. She liked our Jerseys (Yellow and black.. her colours), we're sending her one.. and she's sending one of hers back in return. But it's cool she wanted something we had :D

Overall.. we placed 3rd place at this event. If we take 1st in the next even..we could do 1st overall. They (I wasn't on the team then) did it in one of the previous ones... so I bet we could do it if we tryed hard.

Hopefully I can get work off tomarow, and play vs Bea and Mike (her boyfreind.. forget last name). That would be fun if we could beat them with an all mag team. But.. I think it's inevitable we'll get our butts handed to us... it will be fun though.

Anyways.. very fun! Got footage of it, hopefully online soon. And if not. pics should be up in a week, again, hopefully. MRPL has been slow lately will the pics.

*ArKfEaR*
08-24-2003, 12:25 AM
Novice i assume?

3 out of?

Anywho gj.

When is that vid going to be up :)

Will Wood
08-24-2003, 12:30 AM
3 out of 9. That makes for two second places, one first, and one third. Next and final event will be a month from now.. and hopefully won by us :D

Video.. the team recordingg are making a DVD out of it, for individual teams with inteveiews, and selling that. But also selling the whole event but with no editing.. I think I'll pick that up too.

Dunno when it's available for purchase... but I should try to get it up as soon as possible. Hopefully we'll have our team server up by then.

Bulldog
08-24-2003, 12:38 AM
2 pods and a hopper? What kind of tank?

lamby
08-24-2003, 10:29 AM
that is what I was thinking.. I can shoot a hopper and 6 pods still have air left over (not much, but air non the less) the 7th pod is the one that kills it. I shoot a 68/4500 I have a teammate that shoots a hopper plus 3 pods on a 45/4500

Sinnet
08-24-2003, 12:04 PM
he shoots a 47/3000 flatline... i'm on the team too

watching will play is always fun... nobody knows how he stays in the game for so long! shooting up over the top of his bunker, half his body exposed, gimpin it down the field to bunker guys with half the team left... the one kid on our team who doesnt wear a jersey, just a hawaiian shirt :D

the tournament was the fourth miniMAC event, an under-18 open series up here in maine. Our team (4 out of 7 now shoot mags) have placed 2nd, 1st, 2nd, and now 3rd. Bea and Mike from the bushwackers were indeed both there, and made it a lot of fun... meeting bea was great, its not often you get to chat with someone you've only seen on posters and websites before. Both she and mike were great, helping people out and generally being cool folks.

tons of fun! we'll post media up asap
no pics yet from mini #4, heres one of me from number 2 (that we won).
http://www.mrpl.org/MAC2003pics/mini03-2-202.jpg

.bolink
08-24-2003, 02:05 PM
Represemt the mags! I loved the looks I got at IAO...in the chrony tent I would see the other team point and laugh. One guy even said..."Your playing tourneys with a MAG?". After the game he came up to me and said "Man i take it back ...that thing is wicked fast!". You gotta love going to a tourney and never breaking a ball. I dont even bring a squeegee on the field with me anymore. But keep up the work man, mags are being ressurected!

RoadDawg
08-24-2003, 03:02 PM
I was gonna say you only shot 1 hopper + 2 pods? I get at least 1 hopper + 4 on my 45/45. What do you have your output at?

wobbles82
08-24-2003, 11:58 PM
With my 45/45 tank today getting it filled to 3k I got like a hopper and 3+ pods. I dunno whats up with that...but it was being crazy efficient. Mags arent bad on air, but they sure as hell aint no Viking lol.

Will Wood
08-25-2003, 12:30 AM
Meh.. I coulda easily shot more. Pressure was at 550ish. Calm down people :)

I didn't even notice Mike.. lol. j.t. told me who it was afterwards. He was filling air most of the day, we chatted quickly whiling filling it everytime, cool guy. He commented on my nice bunkering :)

Will Wood
08-30-2003, 10:26 PM
http://www.beayoungs.com/BeazPics.htm

Pictures are UP!.... A few of them. More should be up later.. and hopefully some of me! :) 3 people from my team got on her site.

j.t.
08-31-2003, 10:23 AM
Here are a few pics from Bea Youngs website of our team:

me rockin the minimag:D

j.t.
08-31-2003, 10:24 AM
Sinnet of AO with a mag also

j.t.
08-31-2003, 10:26 AM
Aldous owning at the 50

-=Squid=-
08-31-2003, 10:28 AM
I cant believe somebody would make a comment like that, at a tourney, to a stranger, about there gun. I cant believe somebody would have the balls to say that, because I know I wouldnt let it slide.

j.t.
08-31-2003, 10:30 AM
and finally Will Wood who was too cool to wear one of our teams jerseys but still had the best move on the field all day (only Will could run through an open lane, bunker 1 guy, get the flag, bunker the last guy and get the flag return just in time) :rolleyes: :D

Will Wood
08-31-2003, 05:36 PM
Ahhh! Me! Where did you get that? :D

WARPED1
08-31-2003, 06:10 PM
I see no hawwaiain shirts anywhere.............

pito189
08-31-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by lamby
that is what I was thinking.. I can shoot a hopper and 6 pods still have air left over (not much, but air non the less) the 7th pod is the one that kills it. I shoot a 68/4500

What input do you have running into the gun???

j.t.
08-31-2003, 08:44 PM
You cant see it in that pic but his shirt has little palm trees all over it.

trev_pbller
08-31-2003, 09:39 PM
That is pretty much owning someone right there, playing in a hawaiian shirt with a leg cast says it all on that one :)You gotta love it...

Trev

E==Mag MAN
08-31-2003, 09:49 PM
Glad your enjoying my emag. I love that gun, but for certain reasons it had to go...