PDA

View Full Version : New E-Mag Board

Branchvillian
08-24-2003, 03:13 PM
I may be behind the times here, and I did a search but couldn't find anything. Justhave a few Q's about th E Mag baord-
1.When are they coming out?
2.How much will they cost?
3.Do I just ship it out to AGD and they do the rest?
4.On average, how long will something like this take?
5.I have a board problem as it is with the screw not holding my board tight and it shuting off my board, will AGD fix this, and at what aditional cost?

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
08-24-2003, 03:31 PM
its not a new board its a software update, and it shoudl be coming out in the next few weeks. and the update is free except for shipping and handling

IcantBelieveit
08-24-2003, 03:35 PM
AGD will not fixed your stripped screw problem unless you paythem

Branchvillian
08-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Yeh I figured I would have to pay them for that, Ok thanks for letting me know that it wasn;t an actual board change and a software change, I had no idea lol. I jsut got my E-Mag a couple days ago, so the last I heard of mags was about 6 months ago.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
08-24-2003, 03:39 PM
about the screw just get one of those things to take stripped screws out then get a new screw

Branchvillian
08-24-2003, 03:46 PM
I think what is stripped is what the screw goes into, and not the screw itself, so that might be a bugger to get fixed. Hopefully not.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
08-24-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Branchvillian
I think what is stripped is what the screw goes into, and not the screw itself, so that might be a bugger to get fixed. Hopefully not.

DuctTape need i say more :D

f3rr3+
08-24-2003, 04:37 PM
^^ bravo

IcantBelieveit
08-24-2003, 06:12 PM
or take and find out what size screw it is, and go to lowes and then find one of those drill bits and tap combos for the next size up...and drill and tap. and get the next size screw and it should be fine

BlackVCG
08-24-2003, 10:04 PM
Then you have to drill the hole out on the board...

I'll bet you just need to chase the threads in the frame. Does the screw just not tighten up or does it come loose over time?

spydervenom
08-24-2003, 10:34 PM
i say just dont worry about the screw...or use duck brand duct tape :)

it'll be more money/effort to fix than its worth.

Branchvillian
08-25-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by BlackVCG
Then you have to drill the hole out on the board...

I'll bet you just need to chase the threads in the frame. Does the screw just not tighten up or does it come loose over time?
I can't really tell, it seems like it comes loose as I play, but then again, If i leave the screw too loose, doesn't come on, if I leave it tight, it also doesn't come on lol.