PDA

View Full Version : *Attention New Englanders :: AO NE 4*

jdev
08-25-2003, 06:01 PM
thats right people.

AO NE IV is at hand. Please follow the link below for all the info.

*mods, por favor, leave this here, not so much traffic in the M&G forums*

thanks

Joe

AO NE IV Thread:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99426

Will Wood
08-25-2003, 10:23 PM
*Cries*

When is an AO day gonna happen in Maine? I'll have to plan one next summer. I'll get lost travelling out of my state lol.

micromag98c
08-25-2003, 10:54 PM
nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo you couldnt have made it like 2 or 3 weeks later so i could drive down ( i get my license (sp?) oct 9) no way i can get my parents to do the 2 hour drive down well i guess ill have to wait till the next one

jdev
08-26-2003, 10:08 AM
you bet your *** im upping this thread..

i dont want to hear excuses why you cant make it.. ive already presented the reasons why you should.. (check the thread)

EsPo
08-26-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Will Wood
*Cries*

When is an AO day gonna happen in Maine? I'll have to plan one next summer. I'll get lost travelling out of my state lol.
www.mapquest.com

step 1- take left out of your drive way

(seriously)

jdev
08-27-2003, 10:51 AM
up! :D

jdev
08-28-2003, 10:53 AM
up.

c'mon people.. come join us for this event

i know there are a few other guys from MA that havent chimed in on this.

beefstew
quincymassguy

im looking at you 2 guys.

Dayspring
08-28-2003, 10:55 AM
Your friendly neighborhood Dayspring will most likely be in attendance. Come on out y'all!

Wc Keep
08-28-2003, 07:30 PM
bump for a friend.

jdev
08-28-2003, 07:48 PM
thanks lorenzo..

you better find a way to show up for this.. i promise, the little hulk kid wasnt invited to this event :)

QUINCYMASSGUY
08-28-2003, 08:58 PM
Damn, tell me you didn't just call me out joey d...lol :D Just kidding, I'm going to see what I can do. Money is tight and I travel tons for my job but if I'm around and got the cash I will show. Never been to CCPB's fields before actually, only to the store. Boston PB is where I usually play.

Anyone got a 'Trix they're looking to trade for a ULE mag and showing up there let me know. LED w/ trinity and efficient bolt works for me.

Also, anyone who can do an effective sear mod like the one Jack and Coke did wants to make $10+cost of sear also let me know if you do it by the AO Day.

And thank you SO much for not doing it at PNL Indoor again. I was picking sawdust out of my old pack for a month from that overpriced hamster cage from my last AO Day.

jdev
08-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by QUINCYMASSGUY
Damn, tell me you didn't just call me out joey d...lol :D Just kidding,

I think i just did that :D

*hears western showdown music*

doo ee oo e ooooooo wahhhhh wahhhh wahhhh

Also, anyone who can do an effective sear mod like the one Jack and Coke did wants to make $10+cost of sear also let me know if you do it by the AO Day.

i think drew, (sniper1rfa) can do this for you. ive met him all of 2 times, and he is vary smart guy when it comes to paintball and mods of the like.

heh.. lookit me volunteering other members services.. ;)

And thank you SO much for not doing it at PNL Indoor again. I was picking sawdust out of my old pack for a month from that overpriced hamster cage from my last AO Day.

hahahah.. hamster cage.. *sigh* got a good laugh outta that one :D

jdev
08-31-2003, 11:40 AM
uppers

minnimag
08-31-2003, 01:06 PM
up for whats certainly going to be one hell of a time.

Wc Keep
08-31-2003, 05:51 PM
i believe part of blackcell will be making an appearance to this.

jdev
09-02-2003, 11:45 PM
you heard it here folks.

some of blackcell will be in attendance. great bunch of guys. i got to play with some of them at the megameet.. guaranteed fun.

hopefully, we can get psychoballa up, and feed him mass amounts of alcohol :D

-up-

virus
09-03-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by joey d
hopefully, we can get psychoballa up, and feed him mass amounts of alcohol :D

-up-

you do realize i have come up with the offical shot (ok so i poured the perfect doubles) of our AO NE dayz.......

and i'm sure AJDJon and don would agree.. chris(the thramp) may say otherwise..... but for our over 21 players the drink would be Black Haus......

i guess that would be a first for the AO dayz... first offical drink of choice... now lets see if this gets overlooked twice like the first 2 (un)offical AOdayz i tried to get going for the northeast... ok well atleast MA.... another story to be told in a drunken stuper for another day... oh well...

now lets see how many we can get to go to this one..... i know i am still planing on ride my scoot down for this rain or shine... and i was all set to play the 20 or so min recycle game at the end of the day and those that did show up kinda wimped out on me for it... so i hope you are all happy to get shot with the paint i still have layin around from that last AONE day we had :D :p

and no money is not a good excuse for not showing up guyz.... just show up and hang out with us.... we usally have as much fun off the field as we do on.... just bring a mask so you can watch up close (esp the hopper ball topgun)(i'll... err.. ur have fun watchin it close up esp. when i play;) ) besides at worst yhou can still be involved even if only keeping track or helpin to setup any 3man/topgun we run... this would let the people setting this all up actually play instead of doing the paper work...

but luike i said, at anyrate we try to have fun both on and off the field... so just stop down if even to say hi.....

Pacifist_Farmer
09-03-2003, 08:11 AM
the cape scares me it's all uppity and touristy

Assuming my RT is back from AGD before then I'll join you,

being a tourist is like using a mag at a local field so I guess it works out

LudavicoSoldier
09-03-2003, 08:19 AM
If I can find a way to get down there, i'll come. Being a bofo who lives next to the T, I don't have cah. :)

i like tictacs
09-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by micromag98c
nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo you couldnt have made it like 2 or 3 weeks later so i could drive down ( i get my license (sp?) oct 9) no way i can get my parents to do the 2 hour drive down well i guess ill have to wait till the next one

your birthday wouldn't happen to be april 9th would it

micromag98c
09-03-2003, 09:11 PM
no its september 30th why ?? :confused:

jdev
09-03-2003, 09:51 PM
its sept 20th..

an explanation for the date change is in the thread.. but ill put it here

there are a few out of state people who want to attend. having them drive in early sun AM and leaving late sun PM, most have to work early monday AM.. wasnt kosher.. hence, date change

jdev
09-04-2003, 07:15 PM
up!

just a few more weeks guys!

jdev
09-05-2003, 05:46 PM
up

jdev
09-08-2003, 11:15 AM
up to the top.

only 2 more weeks fellas

jdev