PDA

View Full Version : Shocker vs Imp vs Bushy

68magOwner
08-25-2003, 09:09 PM
ok, i recently got my shoebox (shocker) and this kid with an imp is like "my guns so much better, im gonna own you" (i could beat this kid if i used a blade btw) anyway, trying to amuse him i say "how is your gun better" he says "because ist lighter...and...stuff" anyway, that got me to wondering, i just got the shocker, and i belive the general consinses is that a stock imp is better than a stock shocker and a stock b2k is better than a stock imp, but i dunno why, i just know that a shocker is closed bolt, and i dunno bout the others, someone please give me som tech info along with pro's and con's of each guns (and please no "i heard that..." things, i want to hear what you know, not what youw heard) thanks

slimsunny34
08-25-2003, 11:56 PM
Impulses are smaller and lighter than shockers. They also come stock with a better bolt. Impulses are also A LOT more air efficient than shockers. I don't know anything about the b2k's though.

BourneKiller
08-26-2003, 02:44 AM
I would most definitely take a stock Imp over any Stock B2k.

And I hate smart parts. :| The B2k's are very sloppy and poorly made.

However, if you want a good bushmaster... check out the Bonebrake Pro or Signature Series ones, those are amazing!

www.danbonebrake.com

Other than that, I haven't had any experience w/ a shocker, but stock Imps are pretty good for the price... though I'd still take any mag. :)

NATE-DOG1
08-26-2003, 06:06 AM
If I had to use any of the three guns you mentioned it would be the shocker personally, despite the fact that I am suppost to hate SP.
They are the only closed bolt gun you mentioned.
They may be like a shoe box but so what. So are alot of peoples heads but that doesnt stop them from being good paintballers.

68magOwner
08-26-2003, 10:20 PM
so basically, it once again comes down to personal preferance? and bout shockers being heaier and less efficent, is that it? i meen, what gun performs better when shooting, i dont mind a hefty, non-efficent gun if it shoots better than a lighter, more efficent gun

P.S.-i already know everyone hates SP, you dont have to tell me, but they dont get anything when you buy used SP stuff, so dont be hatin (heh, "dont be hatin", heh that makes me chuckle)