PDA

View Full Version : my new mag!

stondroopy
08-26-2003, 03:28 AM
hehe thought it was gonna be some pimped out piece:D Well its my first mag that i just got today its pretty darn heavy but in good way.Hmm what to upgrade first:)
btw i got it used for 165 shipped
sorry the pic is so big imlousy with photo editing :(

NATE-DOG1
08-26-2003, 05:37 AM
cool!
I would love to buy a brand new classic like that and build it from scratch.
The first thing I would buy for her would be a LVL X kit.

nt2004
08-26-2003, 08:28 AM
awesome. Reminds me of my mag. I bought it for 150 and it came with the same as yours except with a CP barrel and a bottomline. have fun upgrading it!

FalconGuy016
08-26-2003, 09:07 AM
:) Intelliframe!

MarkM
08-26-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by NATE-DOG1
cool!
I would love to buy a brand new classic like that and build it from scratch.

It isn't a classic...the valve is but the body is a powerfeed this is a classic...

http://store.airgun.com/agdprod/images/markers/classic_std_lg.jpg

TAW
08-26-2003, 11:20 AM
MarkM go back to the store page you got that picture and read the description. If you do you will notice that powerfeed is one of the options with the classic. Don't police if you don't know what your talking about.

Stondroopy,Sorry about that. Nice starter mag. Building a mag from scratch is the only way to go. I would get a LX kit to stop the ball chopping and a HPA tank if you have some one that can fill it since mag do not like liquid co2. From there it's all personal opinion.

MarkM
08-26-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by TAW
MarkM go back to the store page you got that picture and read the description. If you do you will notice that powerfeed is one of the options with the classic. Don't police if you don't know what your talking about.

Stondroopy,Sorry about that. Nice starter mag. Building a mag from scratch is the only way to go. I would get a LX kit to stop the ball chopping and a HPA tank if you have some one that can fill it since mag do not like liquid co2. From there it's all personal opinion.

Option yes...meaning you have a choice it reads as classic right or left or powerfeed.....note my location we had powerfeeds long before you guys did and I used mags from the first introduction marker onwards...one of my teammates at the time even invented/marketed the antitamper ring that went on to be universally adopted by all mag users. So that would overqualify me to "police" as you put it.

Benfica4ever
08-26-2003, 07:58 PM
First upgrade
lvl 10
then
intelli-frame-or y-grip
x-valve

and then maybe a ule or somthin

DWill
08-26-2003, 10:21 PM
I'm doing the same thing with mine :). Just got they ULE so it looks real nice now :D

karphead
08-26-2003, 10:36 PM
Nice! looks just like mine did about 4 months ago :D ;)

I bought an X-valve first (a lot of $$$ upfront...I never even shot my classic valve cause I was waiting on hoses and such, teehee) then I picked up a used Intelliframe in the BST forums here, looks and works like it's brand new. Saved myself 25+ bucks.

I'll be getting a ULT next...still need a vertical adapter and gas through grip, I'll also get a Toxic drop when I get those and just redo my entire hose setup (macro or steel with shrink tubing on the outside? Who knows...). After that, I'm going to pick up some sort of body (and rail?) from Deadlywind, hopefully the Dallara but I'd settle for the Chord. If I get the Chord, I'll buy some sort of new rail, maybe one of the new ones Tom is working on. Either way, I'll get a Sceptre kit (I think, not set in stone yet, still debating amongst the kits) once I get a body with 'cocker threads. After all of that, I'll send it somewhere and get it annoed black to maroon or black to yellow fade. Or some other fade, who knows yet. That is so far in the future it isn't even funny...look the the final version of my mag about a year from now, depending how much I vacation.

Anyway, that's my plan. Have fun with your mag, upgrading a classic is the way to go. :)