thatd be great... thanks.

behemoth
08-27-2003, 05:34 PM
Thats perty cool

Kudos,
Josh

AllAmericanMag
08-27-2003, 05:37 PM
Add some detail to the hair, doesn't fit that well with the rest of the picture...IMO.

-=Squid=-
08-27-2003, 05:43 PM
Pretty good, but would look WAY better if you fixed the hopper. If you couldnt fix it you could remove it and just detail pieces of a warp setup on the opposite side of the gun.

Havoc_online
08-27-2003, 06:12 PM
did this in my spare time, gave the credit to Ronn.... :o

(ya right...:p )

Creative Mayhem
08-27-2003, 06:26 PM
Nice job Paintpiggie. I aree about the hair, and maybe you could add a little more jersey to it? It looks kind of bare at the bottom, and it leaves it feeling unfinished.. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work!

CM

BTW. Havoc the girl in your picture looks kind of familiar... Do I know her? ;) :D

nt2004
08-27-2003, 06:27 PM
wow that claire one is awesome. Well everytime i see an art thread i have to post my masterpeice

FRENZY
08-27-2003, 06:54 PM
Creative Mayhem:
Nice job Paintpiggie. I aree about the hair, and maybe you could add a little more jersey to it? It looks kind of bare at the bottom, and it leaves it feeling unfinished.. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work!

No, it's supposed to be bare on the bottom! The character only wears jerseys and cleats and bares all (johnson swinging back and forth while headin for the 50)...love the gloves, what does he drive? LOL...I'm just joking!
:D :p

paintpiggie, it's a nice drawing, keep up the good work! My only suggestion is to not get intimidated with detailing and experiment with it (I'm a graf artist, so I'm into art big time). The art work of Clare is hot...Ronn is nice! Props!!!

jungleguy
08-28-2003, 01:43 PM
i was putting emphasis on the xmag and the invision.
thats why the hair isnt detailed.
i agree that it does look unfinished,
the hand on the battery looks too small to fit
and the revvy does look retarded.

maybe someday, ill get better..

thanks for the input, dudes.

darklord
08-28-2003, 02:49 PM
You've got talent, and obviously have skill in figure drawing. The proportions and shape of the x-mag and hopper could be worked on, but other than that, I like the guy in it. The hair kind of gives it an "anime-ish" feel to it. I like it! Keep up the good work.

JEDI
08-28-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
did this in my spare time, gave the credit to Ronn.... :o

(ya right...:p )

Pencil and paper cannot capture the beauty. :)
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=991039

f3rr3+
08-28-2003, 05:09 PM
her face is amazing, it looks like you just applied some sort of filyer in photoshop... youve got "da skillz to pay da billz"

ZAust
08-28-2003, 05:18 PM
ummm.. notice the ronn stern signature in the bottom right corner?