PDA

View Full Version : will this work?

laxster08
08-27-2003, 05:47 PM
a 6 stage ACI x-chamber( http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/035-1001.html ) with a dead on pro style drop forward( http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/031-7751.html )...and if it will...does n e one know how long the macroline has to be and wut connectors..thanks

SpongeBobSquarePants
08-27-2003, 06:00 PM
Yea it will work, dont know why you would want it but it will work. Just get 1 foot of macro and 2 90 degree fittings.

laxster08
08-27-2003, 06:02 PM
y woudln't i want it..i am running co2 until i can save up for n2 and i am front so i need to tuck it in close

-=Squid=-
08-27-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by laxster08
y woudln't i want it..i am running co2 until i can save up for n2 and i am front so i need to tuck it in close

lol....

laxster08
08-27-2003, 06:06 PM
wut did i just say something real noob or something lol

-=Squid=-
08-27-2003, 06:06 PM
wut did i just say something real noob or something lol

Well, not necesarily.

laxster08
08-27-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

Well, not necesarily.

y..is that not a good drop or something..i have heard good things about it..it might not look the best but it gets the job done...and i really want the tank to be under my gun...thats the way i like to play so

-=Squid=-
08-27-2003, 06:09 PM

y..is that not a good drop or something..i have heard good things about it..it might not look the best but it gets the job done...and i really want the tank to be under my gun...thats the way i like to play so
"I am playing front" Just sounded funny, with previous statements backing it. You play for a team?

laxster08
08-27-2003, 06:14 PM
nah man...i'm pretty good thoug...i usualyl am one of the best players on the field at the field i play at and there gonna start having tournies..they jsut got sup air in...i wanna be on a team...only ac ouple of my friends plya and they aren't as into it as i am...but hopefully i will find one

FRENZY
08-27-2003, 06:39 PM
Squid has a habit of laughing a lot, so don't mind him...LOL:p

No offense laxster08, but the second statement did seem funny. Anyway, it's good to see that you are working your way up...that's what matters! As long as your marker shoots good and you hit your targets, have fun!

laxster08
08-27-2003, 06:42 PM
ya thanks man..i jsut bout a classic for a 100 bucks off my friend..he used it about 5 times haha its in perfect condition...i also got a barrel too...with the deal...so i need to start upgrading the crap out of it...i can't wait till ig et everything haha...thanks guys

FRENZY
08-27-2003, 07:09 PM
No prob...

To be honest with you, all you need is N2, an xvalve and Iframe and your mag will perform like almost any other highend mech mag. Yeah that's right, I consider Retro mags highend, because no other mechanical marker performs like it.;)

Like most of us on AO, you're most likely gonna waste all your money on cosmetic upgrades...making it look pretty! Either way, have fun working on it...it's worth it!

laxster08
08-27-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by FRENZY
No prob...

To be honest with you, all you need is N2, an xvalve and Iframe and your mag will perform like almost any other highend mech mag. Yeah that's right, I consider Retro mags highend, because no other mechanical marker performs like it.;)

Like most of us on AO, you're most likely gonna waste all your money on cosmetic upgrades...making it look pretty! Either way, have fun working on it...it's worth it!

nah dude lol..i aint gonna waste my money making it pretty haha...i'm getting a universeal drop forward...does that look pretty haha...i def want the xvalve but i mean its 300 big ones...so i am prob just gonna get the LX and intelleframe and then N2 and then iw ould gett he retro valve...but i aint rich so lol...thanks for the help

ICOM
08-28-2003, 01:03 AM
Let ya know, 6 stage chambers are kinda heavy. You will notice a weight increase.

pbcustom98
08-28-2003, 10:56 AM

...i def want the xvalve but i mean its 300 big ones...so i am prob just gonna get the LX.....

Xvalve is 225 if u trade in your old valve. and the Xvalve comes with the LVL X :)

Daniel

laxster08
08-28-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by pbcustom98

Xvalve is 225 if u trade in your old valve. and the Xvalve comes with the LVL X :)

but still mans its a lot of $$$$ haha...my b-day and x-mas are close so i am gonna treat my self with some NICE NICE upgrades when that comes around haha