PDA

View Full Version : Thundercats 10 Hour Scenario in Houston, TX!

Lawrence TB Wright
08-27-2003, 07:43 PM
Yes Ladies and Gents,
The time is running out on the field that was the first and best scenario paintball field, BSG. Where Viper got his start and Pacman got his taste of scenario games. Including some of the games that you have heard the stories of including games like Warcraft and The birthplace of Texas Revolution or T-Rev. The field is being sold for development and some of the field is already gone, but there is still plenty to play. Scenario News has teamed up with Keith Kaminiski, the owner of BSG, and we are putting on a 10 hour scenario game. The game theme is Thundercats. You can goto here: http://www.scenarionews.com/Thundercats/Index.htm to get more information about the event. It promises to be quite a bit of fun, a event patch and more will be available. Pre-reg players will get a free 4 month subscription to Scenario News. More details to follow but the game information and the storyline are up.

Tyger
08-28-2003, 01:29 AM
I hate you. :)

Man, why are the cool scenarios down on the other side of the country?

-Tyger (Who would love to play ANY thundercat but "Snarf"...)

Albinonewt
08-28-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Tyger
Man, why are the cool scenarios down on the other side of the country?

Because you live in freaking Wisconsin!!!

Hey, at least you have Gen-Con, but that's it.

Dayspring
08-28-2003, 09:13 AM
Damn you...

I wish this was on the east coast. I'd have been there in a heartbeat!

THUNDCATS HO! :D

Albinonewt
08-28-2003, 09:22 AM
Well Dayspring, you know what I smell on the horizon?

ROADTRIP!!

judster
08-28-2003, 10:45 PM
If you can make it out to this game, I highly recomend it!! TB and scenario news puts on some good games. TB has also asked me to step up and general this game. i will be playing mumm-ra. all those intrested in joining the forces of evil and rule third earth email me at: judster@atomicwedgiepaintball.com or sistinas1@hotmail.com or on AIM: atmcwedg. a little birdy also told me that the prize package is goinf to be pretty cool as well.:D

aaron_mag
09-01-2003, 09:52 AM
Wha???? Tyger wouldn't play Tygra?

Sounds pretty cool! And you guys in Wisconsin quit complaining. We are extremely scenario difficient in the NW! Although my family is from Wisconsin one generation back. I must admit that we were smart and got the heck out of there!!!!!! :D

Tyger
09-02-2003, 12:00 AM
Why should someone buy Tyger a plane ticket to go to this game?

http://www.pressconnects.com/photogallery/paintball/pa26221p.jpg

:D

-Tyger

judster
09-13-2003, 09:24 AM
bump.
guys this game is gonna be pretty cool. those that know pacman from MXS should know that BSG used to be his field and this is where viper started scenario ball in tx. this is the last scenario to ever be played there. ive talked to TB and this is shapeing up really good. so come on out and play a little ball!!!

judster
10-05-2003, 01:11 AM
hey hey hey time is fastly approaching for this game. i will be commanding the forces of evil. the game will be held on the 11th of this month. mroe info can be found here: www.scenarionews.com i will be out there playing with my wifes new micro emag...so come out and support a texas AOer. hope to see some of you guys out there.
feel free to contact me at: sistinas1@hotmail.com or AIM: atmcwedg

Mike Smith
10-07-2003, 07:49 AM
This should be a fun scenario. If you're wondering what to do this weekend and you're within a 6 hour drive, come on down!

And folks.... Tyger really does look like that after 4-5 days without shaving......:p