PDA

View Full Version : Automag RT vs. RT Pro

Thumper33
08-27-2003, 08:10 PM
Sorry because I'm sure this has been answered many time before, but I can't figure out what to search for to find the answer clearly.

What are all the differences between the Automag RT and the Automag RT Pro.

Also, can you tell me what years they were both produced?

Thanks All,

Mike

Thumper33
08-27-2003, 08:17 PM
Well, I guess I thought I'd post what I do know, or what I think I know anyway...

1.) Inteliframe - Allows the link to a hopper to tell it when to feed, also makes a nicer tighter pull.

2.) Cocker Threads for the barrel - cheaper barrels.

Dayspring
08-27-2003, 08:25 PM
RT- Not compatible with the Xvalve, ULE Body or ULT. (Due to design differences in how air enters the valve and what not.)

RT Pro- compatible with all AGD upgrades. Comes stock with Intelliframe and Xvalve.

AGD guns are NOT coming with ULE bodies yet, which means NO cocker threading yet.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-27-2003, 08:26 PM
hmm my New RT pro that i ordered online from Actionvillage had standard automag twist lock difference with RT's my Pro came with intelliframe, AGD gas through grip, LEVEL 10 AND X Valve installed. + it was alot cheaper than buying it from airgun store hehe

Thumper33
08-27-2003, 09:05 PM
I just checked actionvillage aka paintballgear.com and they don't say anything about the lvl 10 or X valve. They say it comes with the "all new RT valve". I guess that could be implying the x valve, but I would actually say that if it's true... also with the lvl 10. Both of those are good upgrade and selling points.

SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
08-27-2003, 09:09 PM
HAHA I HAD AN RT PRO FOR ABOUT 1 YEAR NOW hahah BRASS EAGLE...YOU SuCK....Note: I never had a brass eagle....and never will...unless an mag depends on it...haah brass egale that name make me laugh HA HA HA HA!!