PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Paintball?

darwin
08-27-2003, 09:05 PM
i am thinking bout flying out to the bay area for the <B>*POOF*</B> of it sometime soon and i was wondering if there was any nice fields out there if so what are the urls

<B>*Warning: No Cussing*</B> -Miscue

sps16
08-27-2003, 09:41 PM
are you going to be in the city of san francisco or the bay area?
Theres plenty of good fields around here
Santa Clara Paintball *My favorite
Santa Clara
http://www.fairgroundspaintballpark.com/
Venture Games Paintball
Clayton
http://www.venturegamespaintball.com/
Sunol Paintball *Never Been but have heard good things*
Sunol
http://www.sunolpaintball.com/
Sherrwood Forrest *Ok, its a cross between woods/speedball
Vallejo
http://www.paintballforest.com/
Paintball Jungle *Not very good, run by jerks*
Vallejo
http://www.paintballjungle.com/
Operation Paintball *Very good from what i hear
Hayward
http://www.diggthis.com/
Wild Adventure Paintball *Awesome, never been, but i've heard its great
Near Sacramento
http://www.wildadventurepaintball.com/

I think theses are all of them

LittlePaintballBoy
08-27-2003, 10:00 PM
lol, i cant believe you forgot TAG! lol. www.the-advgenture-game.com i think it is.
ooh ooh ooh! extreme!~ home of rich telford and the IronMen. my favorite, SCP is cool too though. but the ironmen arent practicing at SCP on weekends, and its closer to me than SCP. alot closer.

www.extremepaintballfield.com

riooso
08-27-2003, 10:51 PM
Best woods ball in Northern California. "ACTION" http://www.actionpaintballsac.com/

Rio Oso

darwin
08-27-2003, 11:01 PM
ill prob be in the city , anyone in that area who might be intersted in kickin it?

thanks for all the links btw

sps16
08-28-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
lol, i cant believe you forgot TAG! lol. www.the-advgenture-game.com i think it is.
ooh ooh ooh! extreme!~ home of rich telford and the IronMen. my favorite, SCP is cool too though. but the ironmen arent practicing at SCP on weekends, and its closer to me than SCP. alot closer.

www.extremepaintballfield.com
haha, zack would be outraged :p

ZAust
08-28-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by darwin
ill prob be in the city , anyone in that area who might be intersted in kickin it?

thanks for all the links btw

hmmm, when do you think youll be there. i dont really know of any fields in san francisco itself, but we could play at scp, home of the last two ao days. its about 50 minutes fromthe city, even less depending how fast you drive. ;) but im definately down for kicking it, especially since ill be playing there anyways. :)

yagrmiestr
08-28-2003, 12:57 AM
haha, zack would be outraged :p

Prepare to be "slayed where you stand". :D [/inside joke]

darwin - lets us know when you come out, there's quite a few of us AOers out here and I'm sure a group of us would meet up with ya.

darwin
08-28-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by yagrmiestr

Prepare to be "slayed where you stand". :D [/inside joke]

darwin - lets us know when you come out, there's quite a few of us AOers out here and I'm sure a group of us would meet up with ya.

thanks man,

i love how everyone on this forum is actually helpful. i am an adminstrator for housotnraves.com and everyone there are like.. little children and annoying. its nice to find a place to post that has some hippie tree loving **** going on :)

ZAust
08-28-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by darwin

its nice to find a place to post that has some hippie tree loving **** going on :)

SIGGED!!!!!

anywho, darwin, when will you be in the bay? im definately down for some playing.

Evil Bob
08-28-2003, 05:22 PM
For those of you in the south bay area, Woodstalk just re-opened their 150 acre field on top of Loma Prieta just south of Los Gatos up in the hills, it's a BYOP afair just like it was before the foresty dept closed them down to do some logging in the area. This field is right smack in the middle of the redwood trees, 99.9% shade all the time, this is California's oldest playing field.

-Evil Bob

LittlePaintballBoy
08-28-2003, 06:07 PM
origanally said by some random dude in chevys parking lot: TAG sucks.
Z-Man (who by coincidence works at TAG): i wont slay you where you stand.

lol, that was great.

darwin
08-29-2003, 12:59 AM
If i can get into to san francisco. think someone might provide some transportion ?

plmcmahon
08-29-2003, 01:55 AM
Anyone have a URL for the Woodstock website?

Evil Bob
08-29-2003, 02:06 PM
LittlePaintballBoy: That random dude was me :) And yes, I knew that Z-Man worked there, I've been there a half a dozen times and recognized him from the staff, my comment was for his benefit. Z-man's exact quote was "oh man..." and he turned and looked skyward :) Nothing like good random fun :)

WoodStalk's site (www.woodstalk.com) currently only goes to their JailHouse field located on Fort Ord in Monterey. Hopefully they'll get around to updating their site before Christmas.

-Evil Bob

yagrmiestr
08-29-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Evil Bob
That random dude was me :) And yes, I knew that Z-Man worked there, I've been there a half a dozen times and recognized him from the staff, my comment was for his benefit.

And the plot thickens... :D lol, that is too funny. I didn't know it was a set-up!! ;)

ZAust
08-29-2003, 04:53 PM
LittlePaintballBoy: That random dude was me :) And yes, I knew that Z-Man worked there, I've been there a half a dozen times and recognized him from the staff, my comment was for his benefit. Z-man's exact quote was "oh man..." and he turned and looked skyward :) Nothing like good random fun :)

-Evil Bob

whoa.. i had no idea.

sps16
08-29-2003, 05:03 PM

WoodStalk's site (www.woodstalk.com) currently only goes to their JailHouse field located on Fort Ord in Monterey. Hopefully they'll get around to updating their site before Christmas.

-Evil Bob
wow, thats hilarious how that all went together :)

Mighty Mike
08-29-2003, 05:57 PM
This field is right smack in the middle of the redwood trees, 99.9% shade all the time, this is California's oldest playing field.

-Evil Bob

Sounds like my kind of field.:p The sun and I have not been getting along lately.:)

Mighty Mike
08-29-2003, 06:03 PM

-Evil Bob

I guess I was close. Since I didn't see the guy who said it, I was telling Z-man that the random dude was covadsucks. Another funny moment of that mini AO day was when the car was driving away and Z-man started to scream "Covad...get the hell out of here." :p

LittlePaintballBoy
08-29-2003, 07:28 PM
youre serious!?! i had no idea that was you lol.

darwin
08-29-2003, 07:41 PM
Would anyone possibly be intersted in hooking up on SF and checking one of these great fields out/ I am downf or gas :p

i need a damn vacation

ZAust
08-30-2003, 02:07 AM
no doubt darwin. when will you be in town?

Steelrat
08-30-2003, 02:59 AM
Go with ANYONE but Z-man. Not unless you enjoy not being able to find where you are going...

Let us know when and we will make a day of it. But plan on going to the east bay, 'cause thats where the fun is :)

darwin
08-30-2003, 09:12 AM
so which airport is best to fly into?

ZAust
08-30-2003, 12:07 PM
oakland international. sfo = teh suck.