PDA

View Full Version : machinist looking for small jobs...

x11522914
08-28-2003, 03:09 PM
i have access to a drill press, and lathe along with many other machines, i have limited access to a milling machine. if anybody has some idea's or needs for tinkering with a paintballgun or part then drop me a line, i'll see what i can do. thanks

kevin

Latchkey
08-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Here, check this link out http://www.ro-mancustom.freewebspace.com/photo.html link of the pic page

Not trying to grab people away from your post, but I thought you might like to drop this guy an email, he has done a lot of jobs and has nice work and ideas. Just figured you have the same interests as he does.

x11522914
08-28-2003, 07:29 PM
well now that my thread is stolen...whatever, i'm not even all that serious to get pissed. if anybody would like some small work then let me know, or go to this guy i guess...

Latchkey
08-29-2003, 03:06 PM
No seriously man, I posted that cause you said you had acess to those kind of machines and it sounded like you hadn't realy done much with paintball, you said small work and I figured you might pick up some ideas from him. He isn't in it for the money and usually just does work for friends, I am not trying to get him extra business. I gave you that info just as a small explanation of what he does, and to show you that he doesn't run a big business or anything like that. He gets a job here and there one or less a month most times, if I were trying to get him business I would make my own thread.

ZyperioN
08-29-2003, 04:41 PM
hey man it's "ren<b>E</B>gade" :D