Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL SE AO Day II Thread

no I was kidding, it's a joke. yeesh calm down buddy.

Originally posted by Dayspring
    One of my favorite memories (or mammories- depending on how you look at it) was when EZrunner and I were chilling with the Penn State Womens lacrosse team.

There were 3 girls. 1 of which was fairly well endowed. () That girl plain out asks EZ if he's staring at her chest. His response?

"I'm not going to lie. I was looking at them. You kinda had them on display. I mean, it was face, breasts, face. Plus, you had the plunging neckline. " (2 girls were sitting. The more endowed girl was standing.)"

We then got on the subject of what we liked better- drunk girls or more sober/intelligent ones. I brought up the ability to have a nice debate and how that was attractive. One of the girls asks what we'd want to debate and the wiseass that EZ is says "Open bolt versus closed bolt."

Then there was Jonesie coming over, yelling and pointing at EZ to check his junk.

Yeah. We did REAL well with those girls...
    ]
    ""Open bolt versus closed bolt." ACK! u retard lol. ur supposed to say something a lil different than that lmao. sounds like you guys could use some boot camp!

"I'm not going to lie. I was looking at them. You kinda had them on display. I mean, it was face, breasts, face. Plus, you had the plunging neckline. " (2 girls were sitting. The more endowed girl was standing.)"
    rofl, way to make an excuse " you had them on display" i think you each sould of grabbed two of your gun stands and used the barrel rest part of each one to......

were they that big? lmao, he sould of said "so waht size are you"

personman Guest
    I'm just wondering, how many people saw/heard/felt() my gun shooting? I swear the sweet spot is so crazy on this on/off pin I have, I was getting 16+ bps effortlessly, just walking around hahah

Woah woah...nothing happened! Sheesh, people! So one second I'm feeling a lil sick and the next we're taking pics in the mirror and laughing! True story..

I had a GREAT time and it was a pleasure meeting everyone! Team Teen Girl Squad kicks arse! A special thanks to Muzikman and Wyn who paid for my plane ticket! Thanks also to Doobie and Trina who let me stay with them and to Cphilip! You all are the greatest. I'll post up a list of thank yous in a lil while.

I will also have a gallery up at www.clarebenavides.com later on today

Last edited by Clare; 11-24-2003 at 05:06 PM.

Hey Day that was a low blow.... i wansnt the one speeding... it was my brother. also can you do me a favor and call pbx and tell carlos i was the winner of the atc and shirt... thanks
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Mel knows that you won. Give the shop a call and get your sizes to us and we'll get the prizes. You may have to wait a day or so if we don't have them in stock. (Plus, when you pick them up you have to bring the certificate.)

Originally posted by GA Devil
    Adam are you taking any pre orders for this dvd? How much is it going to be. I definatly want to get us a copy of it.
    i dont want to take pre-orders...if i do i actually have to comit to gettng it done quickly...lol. i should have it done in a few weeks...i want to get doobies footage to add to it.

i have some mpegs done, im waiting for my techie to set my server up so i can ftp them up.
    "whoever did that in the bathroom needs to start eating right and go see a doctor" - Tunaman, AOSC 2

"back in the day of pumps this would have taken all @!#$ing afternoon" - Albinonewt , "Treatise On Welts"; chapter 2: The Electro Revolution

Adam- I can upload them for the time being on the PBX Violator site. Gimme a call and I'll set you up with an FTP account.

i found this picture funny cuz its your typical

"Well kids when i was young we used pumps.and we use to play woodsball."
    sorry Hitech you SOOOO much older than us and dont worry about the shell

Then there was Jonesie coming over, yelling and pointing at EZ to check his junk.

Yeah. We did REAL well with those girls...
    Asking what her button said wasn't a problem, was it? I was such a nice button I couldn't resist!

Believe me man, that button was PROMINENTLY displayed.

Originally posted by Tobe2be

"Well kids when I was young we used pumps and we use to play woodsball."
    ROTFLMAO! Well, I am a grandfather and I even sound like one!

PM me your address. I REALLY did want that shell and I send you some cash!

Believe me man, that button was PROMINENTLY displayed.
    YES IT WAS! What did it say again? I can't seem to remember. Wonder why?

Okay, now that I am semi concious after my late night arrival at home, I will try to complete my Thank you's...

Phil and June - Job well done. If there were any short comings during the day, I didnt notice them.

Muzikman - Thanks for the room, and the laughs on the way down.

Adam - Thanks for driving my canadian *** down and for the Pics and the copy of SpplatII, and for the Real Mountain Dew for my ride home from your place, I really needed it.

Tom - Thanks for coming down, You trueley are DA MAN

Jon - Thanks for being the Bastard Wang. BTW, how are the 20+ welts? (oops.. Did I shoot you THAT much? ) Mine are actually starting to subside.

Newt, Wyn, Jon, and Josh - Drunken Fury will be back in full force next year!!! Even though I think half of AO was recruited for the team..LOL

Josh - Thanks for the picks. I'll keep an eye out for your email. As always, good to see ya.

Load - Thanks for the Manchurain Madness sauce EH? mmmmmmm Not to mention taking the time to make the Drunken Fury stickers. And I'm Glad I could keep you awake with my snoring, even though Jonesie was there... some help he was

Simon - It truely was great to FINALLY meet you. Next time wait for us to hold the "LIMEY" sign up BEFORE you come out of the revolving door Had a blast with you man, We're going to have to make a "Foreigner's Only" team some time

Datapimp - Thanks for Dressing up with me man. That costume was the best. Thanks again for the Drop, now if only I had a Flatline to go with it... *coughJON&TOMcough*

Personman and Mom - Thanks for coming, and bringing the Pie.

Clare - you are the best... no really, you are. Thanks Curtis, you're okay too

Newt - Man you really are a sick individual... faulty pain receptors or not. Luv ya man!! LOL BTW you forgot to take the Tshirt around to get signatures from everyone that shot you up. Bring it to Texball I'll sign it then.

Tunaman - Great to see you again, thanks for the LVL10 help and for the trigger, I'll get the money out to you soon.

Doobie and Trina - You guys are the best. Hope to see you ASAP. Come back safe Doobie. Thanks for showing me Ed's stealth dicso. LMAO

Hitech - Great to finally meet you. Hope to see you soon.

Frausty and StacEy - Thanks for being so great. Hope to hang with you guys again.

Deadeye - you have to thank Edweird for the Steath disco, and Doobie for showing me

Jonesie - Now that you have met a Canadian, what do you think? Damn cool EH?

Mango, Dayspring, Tobe2be, Tater-tots, RobAGD, RelapsedKevin, KB and fiancee(sorry I cant remember the name), GA_Devil and GF, Pito, Sinistarr, TAG, EZrunner, Fatman, Warewolf, Xmetal,, and God knows I missed soo many more.... Thanks for making yet anothe AO day, one to remember!

MY picks will be up whenever...
    Last edited by Creative Mayhem; 11-24-2003 at 05:43 PM.

The hussie in row 2

It amazes me that after that girl called capo a stripper in such a derogatory way you all even talked to her, I hardly know clare and wanted to beat that girls arse.

It amazes me that after that girl called capo a stripper in such a derogatory way you all even talked to her, I hardly know clare and wanted to beat that girls arse.
    Yeah, I heard about that from Albinonewt! What's up with that? She's just lucky I didn't hear about it then and there. Atleast someone had my back!

I'd have loved to see Clare bunker the girl in the hotel lobby.

"Stripper huh?"

::WHACK::

And after Clare bunkers her, I would have picked her up and slid her across that tile floor and out the lobby doors. Jealous beeeeches.

Mango- just make sure Manike has a chance to send a fireball at her before she leaves.

Originally posted by SprayingMango
    And after Clare bunkers her, I would have picked her up and slid her across that tile floor and out the lobby doors. Jealous beeeeches.

LOL!! You know, I can somehow see you doing that mango.

Just wanted to say that Doobie and I had an AWESOME time and thanks to everyone involved--both who helped plan the event and those who showed up! We're still working on our individual thanks, but came home and got a little sidetracked with cleaning guns and stuff.

I have to say that AOers are some of the best people I've ever met...I'm hooked! You guys really are great, and that means every single one of you!

Trina

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

Yeah, I heard about that from Albinonewt! What's up with that? She's just lucky I didn't hear about it then and there. Atleast someone had my back!

Anytime capo, me and kayla were talking about it that night and figured we would've had to give chris all our jewelry to hold while we beat the snot out of her.
    lol only thing holding me back was the thought of actually going to jail in a place more redneck than georgia.

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

OMYGOD!!! She did NOT!!!! If I had known this...I'd have been in line!!

*cue mafia voice* here on AO we're like a family. and you don't mess wit family. you start trouble wit dis family, we're all over you and we're gonna mess you up.

Originally posted by Trina

OMYGOD!!! She did NOT!!!! If I had known this...I'd have been in line!!
    I guess I'm not the only one who missed it. What's wrong with people... Maybe it's just as well. Wouldn't have wanted any of us going to jail! How could anyone think that?!?

If I had known my picture was being taken I wouldn't have looked so sad.

Anyway, thanks to every who made ao day SE happen!
    I'm not gonna go through everybodies name, because I just dont have the time or the creativity.

but special thanks to creative mayhem for actually remembering my AO name and putting it in his post!
    (i'm suprised, i'm the quite introverted one generally just watching whats goin on)

It was great!

Originally posted by hitech

I guess I'm not the only one who missed it. What's wrong with people... Maybe it's just as well. Wouldn't have wanted any of us going to jail! How could anyone think that?!?
    Where did this occur and all? I want to know... (cphilip fumes and seeks revenge)

Originally posted by cphilip

Where did this occur and all? I want to know... (cphilip fumes and seeks revenge)
    In the lobby after we all got back from dinner

FOR SALE ONE DEAD HUSBAND

Apparently, my husband doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut . . . lmao Now I know why everyone was stareing at me when I came down stairs for dinner. Yes it's official I AM team slow and special!!!! and everyone knows it lmao. Sad part of it all, I was sober when I tripped out of the elevator. ahh well what's a girl to do! lmao

Originally posted by 8ball74

In the lobby after we all got back from dinner
    Let me guess... one of the Lacrosse team players? From where was it?