102 34.23%
  • Thinking about it

41 13.76%
  • Depends on the $$$ amount

122 40.94%
  • No way in hell

33 11.07%
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Electro Logic Vert Automag Frame????????

Electro Logic Vert Automag Frame????????

I talked to coolhand about this and he asked if I get interest (25 orders) he would looking into doing it.
    Electronic Logic Vert Automag Frame
    What this would involve is having all the internals of the hyperframe.
    Coolhand would have the milling end done and the end user would have to purchase all the other parts from Centerflag Products.
    Would you be interested???

Great idea! Wish I would have thought of it
    I am in- only 23 more aoers. But stop distracting Coolhand because I am still waiting for my mechanical frame to arrive.

It is better that people think your a dumb@$$ then for you to open your mouth and confirm it.

Comments or thoughts

Post your comments or thoughts here?????

If he could get it to be a straight drop in of the centerflag parts, I'd go for it.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Drop in

That is what I am looking for. If the interest is great enough I would be willing to send him my hyperframe to base this off of.
    there is not much that would have to be gotten from centerflag
    battery clip $5.00
    Micro switch $5.00
    PC board $75.00 +/-
    Solenoid ????

I'm in. I'll even pre-order.

depending on the costs involved i would go for it. i already have that frame so depending on how much extra the mill work would cost plus the parts. i could prolly be talked into it.

I would totally do it if the price is right. cause I want an electric mag, but hate how the centerflag looks. I would probably keep my mag forever if coolhand could make a grip frame that looks like the one he has with electronics. So is that what you are talking to him about? making a frame and then all I would have to do is buy that frame and then order the electronic stuff from centerflag? whats the ballpark? Make it reasonable and I am in!

im in as long as its under 250 over that i dont think i would be willing to pay even for an amazing frame.

I do not have an emag, but if it came as a hypermag frame i would take it. I think its an Awesome idea tho

www.Intimidatorowners.com
    Black and Red Alias

Voted- No way in hell. Reason being I already invested money into a ULE Emag frame. Not gonna bother doing it all over. If it is a hyperframe type thing it's still no due to the fact I prefer ULT mech mags more then Hyper mags.
    Sorry, I'm old

whoops I voted cause I thought it was gonna be for emags...nevermind then

Drink Wine

first this beautiful frame now plans on making it electro. i think i'm going to faint!
    mag for now, mag forever

i wanna see one made for the e-mag
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

Is the hyperframe still limited to 13BPS? seems like a fairly small gain for the money. I can get 10 or 11 BPS with my mech mag.

new boards are capped @ 20

If it were like under 250 (hint hint around 200) I think it would sell like hotcakes. Crap, why doesn't AGD propose an idea such as this? I know they are somewhat considering smaller e-frames (or at least hints "of something in the future") but this would be a great idea in my opinion. You have a quality frame, that is electronic, and no battery pack or anything, leaving you with a nice and tight marker. And if its electro, you could cap it at like 18 and use a Classic Valve, heck, they could even make Aluminum Classic Valves, sell em cheap with E-Frames, no need for fastest recharge rate, just a nice and light e-marker! BRING ON THE REVOLUTION!
    2 da k da 2 Timmah.

Oh..it shoots da 620:1 .No problemo.

good idea wobble, we should get the main man tom here and hear his thoughts.

Depending on how much it costs, I may get it. Even if it is above my price range, I hope you make it :0
    I ues them to power my Flux Capacitor when I Time Travel, They are like frequent flyer miles. -Tom

When I forge my sword, it will not be from metal, it will cut with the power of light. - A...G...D

For sale:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=138517

200 would be a nice price!

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

oh i like the idea

but i don't wanna take out the internals of my hyperframe and transplant them into the logic. i would still buy the electro version though, because i am sure i could find someone willing to put the internals in there. imo i think its a great idea.
    i just like the idea of putting that and the angel reg(like in ur pic) then maybe an angel gated feed on my mag and having a newb come up to me and asking me "what kind of angel is that".

so in other words i am very interested. keep me posted about this.

Edit: 200 sounds like alot to me considering its just the frame with no electronics. well actually it may not be, what is the price of the mech frame. compared to the mech frame it may be reasonable but i am not sure. still i would be willing to drop the money just because that is a sweet idea and now i want it.
    Last edited by Nick O time; 12-03-2003 at 12:26 AM.
    AOL IM- Higee89
    email- luv_monkey99@hotmail.com

Team Downfall................Chester is a Pimp

My Feedback

Cost

Cost on a New HyperFrame is $250.00

Just figure what coolhand has into the present frame
    From His site
    Code: LVAF
    Price: $110.00
    Shipping Weight: 2.00 pounds
    There might/would be more $$ involved due to mockup and test cuts but I think that the frame would be in the ballpark to where after we but new parts from CenterFlag.
    I will see if I can get him to post his comments here and it will give us a better idea on the exact $$$

ok

cool i am really interested in this now. man i want it. lol

i just need to know a price and when they will be in production(if they will ever be in production that is) i hope they will.

i thought you hated space frames nik...

Talking i do

but for some reason i just really like the way they look on mags.

Originally posted by MicroMiniMe
    If I'm not mistaken nicad used an Angel frame with Hyperframe internals on his Dallera prototype. So he might have his own project in development. If he's not, he might be willing to add some insight on the hookups.

Your mistaken

that is a mech marker
    Proud AGD Marker Owner Since 94
    My Pretty Pewter ULE MiniMag!
    Stuff for Sale

yup

it was a mech marker. it looked like it had some kind of pnuematic assist trigger or sumtin of the sort. i am not quite sure how it all worked but it was sure cool.

but anyways lets get back to the subject. gee golly wiz do i think this electronic logic frame would be swell. how about all of yall chaps out there???

Ideally it would be a stock space frame with mounting holes for the hyperframe internals. In that the frame could be used as a mechanical without guts or by installing the guts and removing the trigger rod the frame would be electronic. Thus the price may be slightly more for the added flexibility of going electro but allow the end-user to upgrade, as they desire.
    But we would need word from Coolhand if this were feasible.

keep the hyperframe opperation the same and ide go forit as long as it wasnt too expensive. like 80-100 dollarsw max
    DAMN THE MAN! SAVE THE EMPIRE!!!
    --------(S.P.)---------(AGD)
    classic "steel monstrosity"
    GWAR Slave #1501
    (UN)Official AO Prankster

Originally posted by chizle97
    ... like 80-100 dollarsw max
    Yeah, right. The vert frame itself costs more than that. plus you'll have to get all the centerflag parts...

I think its a good idea, tho. (would the board fit in there with enough room for a battery?)

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-