Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Wicked Air Sports thinks of LVL 10!

Originally posted by Patron God of Pirates

That was absolutely brutal. You had me genuinely feeling sorry for the guy.

you felt sorry for him? I just posted that

"There's not an ice cube's chance in hell of me ever buying a WAS product"
    I'm going through paintball withdrawal, I haven't been able to play since November 2003!

Dunno if you should not buy his products just cuz of this... although should make you think twice.

His stuff seems to be good... maybe even better than other stuff that's out there. Would be worth getting his stuff simply because of this - if it really is better... but it's hard to tell based off of what he says w/o having the thing in your hands to check out.

It's funny..go into the timmy forum and these guys are getting up on this guy like we are to Tom...except Tom likes to smash myths...WAS likes to create new ones through ignorance...

Originally posted by Patron God of Pirates

That was absolutely brutal. You had me genuinely feeling sorry for the guy.
    I'm brutal in that my accounting of the truth is accurate and thorough.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Dunno if you should not buy his products just cuz of this... although should make you think twice.

shhh.... don't tell anyone, but I was never considering buying a Turborev board in the first place.......

why waste money on an upgrade for my Revolution when I can't outshoot it anyway?

as for aftermarket boards for electros..... if the stock board isn't good enough, is the gun worth buying?

Grow up

So the guy doesn't bow down to level 10, should he? Heck, his Timmy doesn't chop in the first place! And guess whose shoots faster? (The Emag can "arguably" shoot as fast)

Who the hell cares if you can stick your tongue in a gun? It isn't something I plan on doing.

You guys are turning into zombies. He doesn't think level 10 is the greatest thing in the world, so he is wrong? Run to pbnation to defend level 10 even though he didn't even 'dis' it! How dare he say that his Timmy is a good gun! We all know nothing besides AGD products are good!

..steps off soap box

*Edit* I only read what was quoted in this thread.
    Last edited by irbodden; 08-01-2002 at 03:19 PM.

Wow...someone's got a negativity problem today, don't they...did i not just say..people jock him like we jock Tom...and that's fine...but see..here is where it changes..Tom destroys myths...WAS like to create them through ignorance..I'm fine with other people thinking other markers are better..that's their own opinion..but when WAS starts smacking around my marker like it's some little b***h and he knows less about the Mag than the average man on the street. ..that's what i take offense to...

The people of agd defend their stuff all the time when other people take shots at their stuff, why get all hot and bothered when we take a shot at someone else for once. Chill out irbodden, just havin some fun.

and the shot was a very good one, I said shot for lack of better words.
    baaaaamm, yo i can hang!!!
    2K3 TADAO *ACED* MATRIX FOR SALE $900! W/ PLENTY OF UPS!

How did he smack around your "marker"?

Heck, all he said was level 10 is similar to how his Timmy works!

So now everyone from AO needs to run over to PBNation to start a war over level 10? Ssh

Originally posted by irbodden
    How did he smack around your "marker"?

Heck, all he said was level 10 is similar to how his Timmy works!

So now everyone from AO needs to run over to PBNation to start a war over level 10? Ssh
    I really don't see a similarity... Timmy has an LPR to lower the operating pressure...... AGD achieved pinching without complicated pneumatics! the guy is worse than me, and I can talk myself into no win situations without opening my mouth!

Yeah, starting a flame war, fun..

Heck, by starting a war he is just going to keep defending himself saying more and more lies about Automags for new players to buy into.

Why not have ONE eductated person go in there with a nice reply and leave it at that? When everyone from AO rushes over there he is going to feel personally attacked and make up more.

But go ahead, I can't stop you.

I think Miscue and Butterfingers did exactly what you're saying..I could have said enough to fill a novel..but i'm here talking about the guy here on AO...

Yes, those two did do whats right.

But not all the other goons who ran behind. If the guy is put on the defense, he'll make up more lies.

Correct what the guy said wrong, but don't be zombies. He has the right NOT to have to bow down to level 10, and he has the right to think his Timmy is better than any AGD gun. (Most people do... LOL)

His gun didn't chop in the first place!

This reminds me of the pre level 10 wars, when everyone ran over to PBNation to fight how their Automag NEVER chopped..

Goons eh.........?

I read what was deemed important by the creator of this thread. I don't have time to shift thru that trash.

From what I read, this guy was a moron for not thinking level ten was the best thing ever. And he thought his Timmy was good, so he was also stupid.

Which is a perfectly good explanation for calling us goons?

If you don't have the time to know what your talking about, don't talk about it.

Yes, abunch of you DID act like goons.

Got a problem with that? I have read most of that thread now, and skimmed thru it earlier.

Have fun with your Mag wars on PBNation, look immature and make this guy write more trash about the Mag.

Man this is a great picure.

Liberalism is a persistent vegatative state.
    I read what was deemed important by the creator of this thread. I don't have time to shift thru that trash.

So you make your argument that we are "goons" without first gathering all the available evidence? You're as bad as he is.

From what I read, this guy was a moron for not thinking level ten was the best thing ever. And he thought his Timmy was good, so he was also stupid.
    That about sums it up, yes.

The prior line was edited for IRBoddens sensibilities.
    Last edited by FactsOfLife; 08-01-2002 at 05:56 PM.

Got a problem with that?
    I got a problem with that, I didnt go over there and flame him, I dont think any of the people who went over there from here flamed him, sure they told him to stick his tounge in the gun, that is not a flame, thats telling him to stick his tounge in his gun. It can be taken several ways but its not a flame untill people start cussing and making dumb comments and thats not what the guys here at ao did.

Got a problem with that?
    It would be so much easier to just apologize for calling people goons then to stand behind your own haste. More so because it is impossible to do the later without looking like a "goon" yourself.

And no, I have no problem with being called a goon. In fact I'm changing my tag line.

I'm removing myself from this argument before I fail altogether to take my own advice.

Ah, I love going against the flow! How nice, I skimmed it, didn't read it all. But yes, some people ran over there to flame him. Heck people admitted they ran over there to start a flame war because it's "fun".

So I guess I am totally a stupid moron forever thinking some of you ACTED like goons.

Originally posted by freek133
    The people of agd defend their stuff all the time when other people take shots at their stuff, why get all hot and bothered when we take a shot at someone else for once. Chill out irbodden, just havin some fun.

and the shot was a very good one, I said shot for lack of better words.

"Just havin some fun"

.. Doing what?

Starting a flame war! Some people DID get carried away on the thread, and DID act like goons.

I will NOT take what I said back.

Could I ask who said it was fun to flame people?

Originally posted by FactsOfLife
    So you make your argument that we are "goons" without first gathering all the available evidence?
    Don't ya love it when people quote each sentance. I guess they think they look smarter doing it? This is something that the PBCers started awhile ago to try and 'flame people'.

Well, I said SOME people acted like goons. Which is TRUTH. I don't need to read every post to see someone acting immature. And DON'T try to defend it by saying, "well he started it!"

You're as bad as he is.
    I 'gathered' my evidence, certain people did handle themselves bad in that thread, yes. And they were also AOers. And how dare I speak my mind.. gasp!

That about sums it up yes.
    Nice and rude. Its "That about sums it up, yes." Next time, when you try and deliver a rude closing statement, please remember the comma.

Could I ask who said it was fun to flame people?
    You did!

"We should have some fun for once"

"Just havin some fun"

.. Doing what?

I was not starting a flame war, I will say that the post I made previously was sloppy, I didnt look over it. I was not having fun starting a flame war, I was having fun combating you, Its great to have a couple arguements once in a while. Thats why I said, just having some fun.

dont get "hot and bothered" over this irbodden, even though I dont like you calling them goons.

take out the for once or take out the quotes.

I was not starting a flame war, I will say that the post I made previously was sloppy, I didnt look over it. I was not having fun starting a flame war, I was having fun combating you, Its great to have a couple arguements once in a while. Thats why I said, just having some fun.

dont get "hot and bothered" over this irbodden, even though I dont like you calling them goons.

take out the for once or take out the quotes.
    Well, if you didn't mean it, I am sorry for bringing YOUR name into it.

I honestly like the second paragraph of your post. You didn't resort to a personal flame like the other guys. Bravo.

Not sure what the third paragraph means?

Catch me on Aim and I'll take you out of it, while still trying to defend myself.

If anyone DOESN'T think people got out of hand, read it again. And if you STILL can't find it. I'll show you.

Anyways, changing the subject.

I just read Miscue's post, that was too good. It was like advanced SHUT THE HELL UP! Lol very good Miscue, very good!
    "If everything is under control your not moving fast enough."

Liberalism is a persistent vegatative state.

Don't ya love it when people quote each sentance. I guess they think they look smarter doing it? This is something that the PBCers started awhile ago to try and 'flame people'.

Well, I said SOME people acted like goons. Which is TRUTH. I don't need to read every post to see someone acting immature. And DON'T try to defend it by saying, "well he started it!"

I 'gathered' my evidence, certain people did handle themselves bad in that thread, yes. And they were also AOers. And how dare I speak my mind.. gasp!

Nice and rude. Its "That about sums it up, yes." Next time, when you try and deliver a rude closing statement, please remember the comma.
    If that's the worst thing I've done on here,(comma) then I'll have no trouble sleeping tonight.

I am suprised at your ability to use the internet from your perch on the high horse. Very impressive.