Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Wicked Air Sports thinks of LVL 10!

Me too...

I jumped on the Mods and they wern't even involved. My apoligies to them.

-Calvin
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

WickedAirSportz Guest

Clarifications

The facts...
    He was asked to in PM's but won't openly say who asked him to do it...
    Wrong... the entire PBNation database was lost. A backup copy, which was approximately 5 days old was put in place of the completely lost file(s).

If you read PBNation news, you would know that.

Re: Clarifications

Originally posted by WickedAirSportz

Wrong... the entire PBNation database was lost. A backup copy, which was approximately 5 days old was put in place of the completely lost file(s).

Nope. I was in that thread the moment it was deleted. PBN did not go down... everything else was fine.

Not one thread is missing but that one that I know of...

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Gotta call you on this one WAS.

A thread was in fact deleted before the database dump.
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

WickedAirSportz Guest
    That is not what I was told by PBNation moderators.

YAY for evasiveness!

So the moderators just happed to know that particular thread was not deleted before the dump?

The fact is the thread was deleted by the thread starter by request of a person "X"

2 days later the database was lost. Which I honestly beleive you had nothing to do with.

Re: Clarifications

Jim, nice snide comment - but like most of what you've got to say - holds no water.

I SAW the SECOND post that they guy who started the original thread put up in which he explained why he deleted the first one. The second post was deleted when the DB was lost - but had been up.

The second post CLEARLY stated that the original poster had removed the first post because it "had turned into a WAS - AGD debate that had nothing to do with loaders" and that he had received an PM from someone asking that he remove it. Myself and Manike both posted to the second thread to tell the guy that deleting the first was inappropriate and asked who had requested the action be taken. He would not say.

If you had read the second thread, YOU would know what happened.

-Calvin

Actually, now that I've thought about it - I was the one who put up the second post! I'd forgotten - but I called it something like "Explanation needed" and the poster from the original thread posted and said what I related above. He felt that the original thread had gotten off track, and that someone (unnamed) PMed him and asked that the thread be deleted.

-Calvin

WickedAirSportz Guest
    I certainly did not PM anyone asking for it to be removed. I welcome another one. I also welcome a challenge on this issue in a court... I could use the extra revenue for some toys.

WickedAirSportz Guest
    BTW, who was this mysterious person that started the thread? I would like to ask him (publically) who asked him to delete the thread - although my internet connection is 24hrs a day, and I certainly did not see this thread deleted 2 minutes, let alone, 2 days before the database was lost. LOL!

I certainly did not PM anyone asking for it to be removed.
    Good to know - I personally didn't suggest that you did.

I certainly did not PM anyone asking for it to be removed. I welcome another one.
    We can put it back up if you like

I also welcome a challenge on this issue in a court... I could use the extra revenue for some toys.
    Why don't you elaborate Jim - beating around the bush doesn't cut in this forum - think you've got some kind of case? Spell it out man...

-Calvin

BTW, who was this mysterious person that started the thread? I would like to ask him (publically) who asked him to delete the thread - although my internet connection is 24hrs a day, and I certainly did not see this thread deleted 2 minutes, let alone, 2 days before the database was lost. LOL!
    Go ahead and put a post up in the Hopper forum of PBNation -and we'll see if the guy owns up again. That is assuming that you don't know him, and didn't ask that he delete it.

The simple fact is that I started a post over there that the guy responded to and stated that was what happened.

Oh, BTW as an engineer for a tier 1 global backbone provider my internet connectivity is always up as well - what does that have to do with missing the thread? Do you expect us to believe that while writing advanced AI algorithms for loaders, performing comprehensive Timmy shootdown tests, and pumping out the Equalizer, that you track each and every post in all PB Nation forums as well?

-Calvin

WickedAirSportz Guest
    Why don't you elaborate Jim - beating around the bush doesn't cut in this forum - think you've got some kind of case? Spell it out man...
    In my experience, the only fear that any company has revolves around ending up in court over false claims. I was saying in a very polite way, either take me to court over this for making false claims, or leave me alone. Neither of which you are likely to do.

WickedAirSportz Guest
    Do you expect us to believe that while writing advanced AI algorithms for loaders, performing comprehensive Timmy shootdown tests, and pumping out the Equalizer, that you track each and every post in all PB Nation forums as well?
    Yep, pretty much. The PBC threads, and now also the AO threads. I use a script I wrote to do auto searches periodically 24hrs a day. I don't even have to be here.

Yep, pretty much. The PBC threads, and now also the AO threads. I use a script I wrote to do auto searches periodically 24hrs a day. I don't even have to be here.
    Then how on earth did you miss that thread that Cledford started? It was up for several days and lots of us were asking for who made the private PM. The guy that made it posted several times and said he didn't want to say incase he upset someone. Why would posting it upset anyone? Except maybe the person he was waiting to get an Equalizer board from... I don't think anyone else would have been bothered?

Either you are lieing about not seeing the thread, or the script you wrote doesn't work very well does it

manike

Both forums have a built in system that can send you notifications if anyone replies to a subscribed thread.

Why would you bother chewing up your own system resources with a client side script when they do it server side anyway?

Not a dig, I'm just curious.

In my experience, the only fear that any company has revolves around ending up in court over false claims. I was saying in a very polite way, either take me to court over this for making false claims, or leave me alone. Neither of which you are likely to do.
    So basically you telling us. Don't tell me I am lying unless you are planning on taking me to court. Otherwise let me spread my bs in peace? Or have I just read that entire post wrong?

pito- you read it correctly.

Thank you thats what I thought. Well I think that is about the closet thing to him telling us that the turbo rev board is a big waste of money.

LOL I kinda think this picture is acceptable at this point in the thread. Until otherwise proven wrong it will stay.

WAS= OWNED by AO