Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Official Norcal / Socal Picture Thread!

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by hitech

Actually, I have two solutions for that. One is with 4.0 you can turn the solenoid off. With the solenoid not dragging the voltage down there is enough left to power the warp and revvy. The second solution is a separate battery pack made from two 9 volt batteries. I unplug the line to the emags battery and plug in the two 9 volts.
    Ah, you discovered that already.

Yeah, even when the solenoid is off... I had it spin the warp (by pulsing the solenoid for a fraction of a millisecond). I knew someone would find a use for that!

ERut Guest

Re: Well, that get together cost me more than I expected...

Originally posted by Steelrat
    I mean, how could I meet Tom Kaye and all the AO bunch and NOT buy an AGD product?
    I'll buy it off of you in two weeks when you sell it

Originally posted by RoadDawg
    K how is it done? I've only just started looking into the possibility. Does it drain the battery quick or what? If worse comes to worse I'll just deal with the batteries.
    What I did was run a wire from the emags battery terminal through an inline fuse to a power connector. I ran a ground line from the small screw on the back of the solenoid “bracket” to the power connector. In my warp I installed the female power connector and wired that to a 12 volt regulator (with a cap as a buffer). The output from the regulator goes to both the warp battery connector and back out of the warp (though the top) and into the revvy. I can take pictures this weekend if you would like to see it.

BTW, I used a fuse because I am afraid of what the emag battery could do it shorted. I’d hate to start a fire in my emag!

Originally posted by hitech

What I did was run a wire from the emags battery terminal through an inline fuse to a power connector. I ran a ground line from the small screw on the back of the solenoid “bracket” to the power connector. In my warp I installed the female power connector and wired that to a 12 volt regulator (with a cap as a buffer). The output from the regulator goes to both the warp battery connector and back out of the warp (though the top) and into the revvy. I can take pictures this weekend if you would like to see it.

BTW, I used a fuse because I am afraid of what the emag battery could do it shorted. I’d hate to start a fire in my emag!
    Ok. Sounds like a lot of work. Should prove to be an interesting challenge. I'd like to see how it looks if you don't mind.

... I hate when I show up a day late to a party... That looks like it was a fun time. I would've loved to see some of those Mag's in action, and meet Tom.

... and I gotta get one of theose blue AGD jerseys that Skirts was wearin'. Anyone have one to sell me...
    "Stupidity will get you into trouble... pride will keep you there."

ERut Guest
    Yeah, sig pic time!

lol i love how i am going to be remembered as the special ed kid on the left side of the background. my claim to fame!
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice

AHAHAHAHA, I may have bought the emag, but the viking corruption is spreading too! I know Leatherpants was interested in one, and Gibby just bought a sweet red and black 03 on the BST forum. Go AKA!

-Just noticed something. Gibby, you have to throw a razor blade trigger on there. I dont know if you shot mine, but I run a razor blade, no spring, and stock switch.
    Last edited by Steelrat; 01-24-2004 at 11:03 PM.

A site for gay and alternative lifestyles: www.zakvetter.com

Oh yea I already called about an 04 Immortal. Hopefully soon. Maybe next month.

BUY THESE
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167821
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167823

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103516
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452879

i cant believe i just bunkerd TK

AHAHAHAHA, I may have bought the emag, but the viking corruption is spreading too! I know Leatherpants was interested in one, and Gibby just bought a sweet red and black 03 on the BST forum. Go AKA!

-Just noticed something. Gibby, you have to throw a razor blade trigger on there. I dont know if you shot mine, but I run a razor blade, no spring, and stock switch.
    LOL! You saw that huh?! Yeah, I was hoping to keep it as a surprise! You'll need to guide me on what I should do to it. I wasn't able to shoot yours but that was the one thing I regretted not doing. At the same time, I wasn't sure how you'd feel if a Viking newbie such as myself tried it for a game or two. But pbguy888 looks very trust worthy and reassured me it's in working order. He's also throwing in some extra stuff. Hopefully he'll be happy with my Black 4.0 ULE Emag too!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Originally posted by gibby

LOL! You saw that huh?! Yeah, I was hoping to keep it as a surprise! You'll need to guide me on what I should do to it. I wasn't able to shoot yours but that was the one thing I regretted not doing. At the same time, I wasn't sure how you'd feel if a Viking newbie such as myself tried it for a game or two. But pbguy888 looks very trust worthy and reassured me it's in working order. He's also throwing in some extra stuff. Hopefully he'll be happy with my Black 4.0 ULE Emag too!
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

j/k...hope you like your new gun/marker/gat!

Rey, Rey REY!... The "twin" is not happy with you. It will remember next time we are out on the field. j/k Hope you have fun with the vik.

Rey, Rey REY!... The "twin" is not happy with you. It will remember next time we are out on the field. j/k Hope you have fun with the vik.
    Unfortunately, things have come up and the deal fell through at the last minute. It's okay, they are valid reasons and I totally understand his decision. I guess right now I'm not meant to have a Viking.

It's okay Joe...I still need to play with your mean green machine!
    Last edited by gibby; 01-26-2004 at 02:47 AM.

Rey,

Sorry to hear that!

Hopefully things will work in your favor.

OR

You can just use your Emag, because it rips.

I'z seen it!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Hehe..thanks Jim! But it's okay. I'm not that sore over it. He was very pleasant to deal with and gave very valid reasons as to why he was giving it a second thought.

I'm happy with the Emag regardless...definitely fun to play with. I was just looking for something different and new.

If not today...definitely tomorrow.

man i barly got back from LA on my little vacation.

and 9 days later i still i have really big scab and bruise on my neck from reffing before their was air.

man i had a blast , thanks Curly for the ride up there.

Thanks Will for letting me crash at your place and all that great fun.

thanks Zman for getting this all setup its was a blast.

and just as a side note .... the airball field was the best one i have played in.
    Aced/predator Adrenalin LCD
    2k Dark Angel [
    98 LED Angel ( kinda )
    shark attack X-MAG
    Eclipse Factory Eblade
    "We Want More Squeege!! (rawwk)" - AGD
    "I'm looking for an xmag in excellent or perfect condition. I have a black 2k3 mech cocker with Palmer everything (worth about US $800) I can trade, which is in excellent condition, well timed, reliable, and pinches all but the oldest super brittle paint." Flyboy771

Originally posted by nastymag
    man i barly got back from LA on my little vacation.

and 9 days later i still i have really big scab and bruise on my neck from reffing before their was air.

man i had a blast , thanks Curly for the ride up there.

Thanks Will for letting me crash at your place and all that great fun.

thanks Zman for getting this all setup its was a blast.

and just as a side note .... the airball field was the best one i have played in.
    no thanks to me!? i see how it is...NO A4 FOR YOU!!

your right alex ... i should thank you for the gun that i was not able to use the whole day because of a runaway trigger and several reasons... im just kidding , i know they wherent your fault.

thanks for making me laugh all friday night in your drunk stuper... it was a blast.

Hey, anyone find a CP rail/on-off at AO CAL? One of mine seems to be MIA, which is rather unfortunate Looks like im stuck using the drop that came on my emag for a while...

I also seem to have ended up with a few things that arent mine:

-Stickers and posters (Spacedteddybear?)
    -Goggle bag (ProX9?)
    -Red swiss army knife
    -small can of Plexus w/o a cap

Let me know if any of this belongs to you.

i have a non on/off cp asa if youre interested in that. mabe a trade for that drop?
    TONIGHT WE DANCE FOR TOMORROW THEY RELEASE THE DOGS

It didnt come with the one we thought. It came with a nice NW one, not quite what you wanted. Im just pissed about the CP thing

EDIT: Just checked the NW drop, these things are pretty nice.
    Last edited by Steelrat; 01-27-2004 at 01:47 AM.

EDIT: Just check the NW drop, these things are stupid expensive! The drop and on/off have an MSRP of $70, and this thing is mint!
    link me?

edit: found a picture of one.. jeez 70 bucks for something i could make with a vise? seems a bit unnecesary.
    Last edited by ZAust; 01-27-2004 at 01:56 AM.

http://www.nwpaintballproducts.com/index.htm

I think Ill just try the drop thing for a while on the emag, and rock the rail on the viking.

Ok. Sounds like a lot of work. Should prove to be an interesting challenge. I'd like to see how it looks if you don't mind.
    It was a very busy weekend. The week so far has been worse. I'll get pictures and post them soon. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring ya.

Hey guys i still need to go get my pictures peace :P

I got a couple pics but hosting them is something else. Anyone able to help. I got 3 or 4 pictures.
    Sorry, I'm old

none of those work...