Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Norcal / Socal Picture Thread!

Tom digging my warped ule emag.
    Sorry, I'm old

Roaddawg on the break! What you dont see is him mowing the field! Rock on Road! Look at the conviction in those eyes, only the flames of hell are hotter!

Brad rocking the 50 X

Brad Scott the owner of the field( the guy who bunkered Tom) rocking his old school mag! This guy can take anyone with that beast!

Steelrat owning the field again with the viking, with a helper counting all the kills... 1.. 2... 3... 4... 5..., is that it!

After seeing Tom run the tape like that, I think I would need to double fist too!

What is steelrat looking at? Is that a viking coming out of the clouds for him to shoot the muppets with!

This was the best move Alex could do all weekend! Rock that gun special ed!

Originally posted by wallace9111
    Did I do that to you, on my 50 yard run? Oh ya thats right I did! Behold the power of KAYE!
    Indeed it was!!! Although I was taken out quickly, I was able to witness the play of the day! It was awesome.

I had a great time and I most certainly hope this becomes a yearly event. TooDamnSweet, her daughter, my friend from AZ, and I had a good time. Meeting everyone, talking to people you interact with through the forum, sharing stories and a few laughs was well worth the trip and I encourage anyone who's thinking of organizing such an event to do so.

Meeting most of the moderators was a treat as well. Zack is definitely so full of energy and never let down. Dispite the problems during the event, he did his best to make sure people had fun. Not to mention Breakout paintball out there to give more support.

Tom is always quite the character in person. Never a dull moment. Thanks for coming out! BTW, thanks for the lump on my head again Tom!

Hrm...a few more of these and I think we should do a state vs state meet!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

it looks like everyone in these pictures has the same thought on their mind! "How in the hell did this guy get a gun in his hands?"

oh my god NO! The syndrome is spreading, I guess mad cow was more dangerous than we thought!

keep that in your pants!

Sweet, only one picture of me.

For those of you sickened by tato and I, sorry, deal. Carbont hought he and I were married.

Very very fun day, even though I was crippled. I've never seen so many mags in one place here, it was way cool!

Kosherboy (curly) avoided me most of the time though. *snif*

Once tato gets home he'll toss the pictures I took up on his server. They're mostly around the booth/the first few games of the day though, as I really couldn't get around. Thank you for the words of encouragement.

Here's the newspaper article.
    Too bad it's not a mag and everyone forgot to mention AO!
    Such a sham(e).

To sum it all up!

Will that is one of my favorite pics on the cd that zman was doing. Suprised no one (myself included) had posted the deaf bulldog pic. Great to see the article was positive. Did it come out on Sunday or monday?

The next AGD mascot! I say lose the lions this dog is great!

How could anyone say no to that face. Give it a crumb and it'll follow you around for 15+ minutes.

I had a great time! The entire day was awesome. It was great to see the socal guys again and it was nice meeting the norcal players. And ofcourse, it was wonderful to see Tom again!

I didn't get to meet everyone, like curly said there were just so many people there. I did have an oppotunity to meet Army which is something I was looking forward too. (I'm really not that much of a dork LOL) It was great to hang out with Joseph (sorry your screen name eludes me at the moment) Thanks for going out and getting our lunch! It was really kewl meeting Misque too! He's such a cutie!

My daughter had a great time too, she got bunkered by someone, I'm not sure who it was, after she got hit at close range she sat out for about two hours but was back in the game enjoying herself after that. She really loves to play.

I got to ref a few games which was really fun and I played in the afternoon which was much more fun!!!

Thanks to everyone who made this event so much fun!!!! Especially Zack for putting it all together. I feel bad that you didn't get to play much but it was really nice to see that things didn't get you down. You were very energetic and very positive dispite all the problems you had with the generator. And I absolutely love my shirt!!!

Oh and a very big thanks to Chris, Shannon, Nick, Martin and everyone who hung out in that neck of the woods who spent time with Tatianna. She really enjoyed haning out with you guys!

I'm looking forward to playing again next year, I hope to see you all there again.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

that dog was awesome, is that the deaf one?

My Feedback
    Not Wearing Pants Since 1999
    President of The Anti-Pants Party
    Join The Anti-Pants Party

...It was really kewl meeting Misque too! He's such a cutie! ...
    Oh great! Now I more to worry about rather than just Tom!

Originally posted by sps16
    that dog was awesome, is that the deaf one?
    Yup Yup that was the deaf one....and very hungry! I think he ate enough fries for two adults!

Oh great! Now I more to worry about rather than just Tom!

LOL Well he is a cutie. But you don't have to worry, my heart belongs to Tom...I mean you!!!!

....and you look really good in that picture, the reason your head is cut off is because the camera couldn't handle the big bruise on your balding forehead LOL
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 01-19-2004 at 08:57 PM.

I agree with RoadDawg, whoever took the "sunset over sup-air" pic, thats a great shot.

...It was really kewl meeting Misque too! He's such a cutie! ...
    Hehehe, try saying that after spending two nights with him in the same hotel room! (with 5 OTHER guys, no less!)

The highlight of the trip was, by far, hanging with Miscue! Whoever it was that said they got 4.0 and were first in line was lying, we had it the previous night in the hotel room! Booyah!

It was great hanging with all the guys, most fun I've had in a REALLY long time!

Sorry to USAF Flyboy, I was the guy that bought the Flatline.

AGD - "I WILL KEEEELLL YOU ALLLLL! then we love you long time...."
    quik -"10 round tubes and 1/2 naked asians? This cant be good."
    "I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Yup Yup that was the deaf one....and very hungry! I think he ate enough fries for two adults!
    Thats nothing! This one time my dog ate 2 dozen krispy kreame donuts i swear he gained 20 pounds from that, his stomach was so fat after that

Originally posted by sps16

Thats nothing! This one time my dog ate 2 dozen krispy kreame donuts i swear he gained 20 pounds from that, his stomach was so fat after that
    what hasnt your dog eaten?

im still compiling my thoughts, ill be sure to post when im done with that. it could take a while. im a bit braindead from the weekend.
    TONIGHT WE DANCE FOR TOMORROW THEY RELEASE THE DOGS

Originally posted by wallace9111
    This was the best move Alex could do all weekend! Rock that gun special ed!
    yah yah yah....keep rubbing it in lol. i love how that is one of very few pics of me. *sigh* leatherpants and i were rocking the over the head otb shooting.
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice

Aegis, yes that is my tall lanky self in that picture with the wild 106 guys.

Will, great pictures man!

Bye!

ERut Guest
    Good time had by all. But I think my weekend highlight was Tom telling me to use an X-mag breech as a "pot pipe"

Well everyone, all I have to say is that I had a great time! I was great meeting Miscue, Tato, Sarah, Z-man, Blennidae(again, sorry for the mixup), Mighty-Mike, and TDS(hey, it's me Joe!) and her daughter Tati. Of course I can not leave out Army!

It looks like that most of the pics I was going to post have already been posted. With the pic of Tom running the tape, he was just to fast for me to snap! I will post more pics as soon as I get them off my laptop.

All the pictures are from zack and his bro. Way to go guys i just thought i would put them up. I could not wait!

Will