Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "All by AO vendors RT Pro project" cphilip's

Hmm... that definitely would look nice. Take my friend Bazaro's mech mag:

I'll see what I can mock up for a foregrip.

Well basically the theme has to be AO or AGD. It has to stay that. Of course I guess I will be breaking that rule with the barrel anyway in play. But... well you get the idea

The main reason for now going with the Bicycle one is that it allows me ot have Nicad fit the ASA to the rail while we are doing the rail and then allows me to unscrew the bottom part and put anything I want into there. As long as its a gas though two piece it will fit. I mean anything would fit. If I run into something later that fits it better I can just get the bottom half and screw it in. Its more verstile of a temporary decission for me is my point. Its reversable with little effort. And someone is going to do a two piece gas through before its all over. You know thats a fact.

Originally posted by Xyxyll
    Hmm... that definitely would look nice. Take my friend Bazaro's mech mag:

I'll see what I can mock up for a foregrip.
    Can you mock it up keeping in mind the two screws will be in the rail of the RTP and that sort of set up for the double screws? I cannot provide exact placement until Nicad gets it done. And I still waiting on those parts to send off to him at this moment. But I can probably get ahold of an emag pack if need be. If you go that route with it.

Also Cryer and Heather are working on this additional fine touch to the Project. Huh? Whatcha think about this little detail!!!

Actually Phil, that looks AWESOME! I almost thing the "window" is a nice touch. needs it on both side if you're are running a warp left combo.

Well I won't be warping it as its a Center Feed set up... but you got a good point. I early on was looking at that clear window as a creative area and a plus for the whole thing. I could have gotten some other grips without it but it gave us a place to do something creative and include another AO artist in the whole project. So I went with it hoping it might work out that way. And now Cryer and Heather have stepped up to the plate on it. And of course Sam in in there because he created the cphilip Frog graphic for me. So all in all this one little detail gets us AO and three of our members into the one little space!

However I do not think they are on both sides are the? Would't think so... but indeed it would be a plus wouldn't it for you warpers out there?

Wow!

This sounds incredible. Do you know if you can intellifeed off of the logic frame?

Yes you can. Ryan tells me he put the holes in exact AGD spec for the Intellifeed. Same stuff will do it. Exact same set up.

OK I have chose this as the final production Jewel.

Cryer made this and Heather will affect it into a insert jewel for me. Thanks you two.

thats beautiful cphilip. that jewel is perfect, great job cryer

edit: can you switch out the gun the frog is holding to match the new "AO vendors RTP"? just a thought
    "Great stories! See everyone, just buy a Sydarm and become a paintball superstar!! "
    AGD

"i just sent out the full force of the canadian army (4 guys). expect high canadian casualties"
    Blackweenie

Originally posted by bleachit
    edit: can you switch out the gun the frog is holding to match the new "AO vendors RTP"? just a thought
    Not certain but also not certain I want to. That has become my emblem the way it is... so its also wrapped up in the marker itself thats already in there. An emag with a Flatline. Even if it could I do not think I would want to do that.

Besides I would not really know how. Shartley made that for me a long time ago. And its become my emblem everywhere. My Skilz there with that Photochop stuff have just never developed. Perhaps it's only because I just have not spent time with it. But...I recently got a good pro copy of it for my G5 so I do now have it... but just have not spent any time working with it at this point. I will some day though.

For the barrel I would choose a sceptre. IMO they are th best you can buy, plus it's from a small independant company, best amtch for your project. I love my Sceptre.
    Originally posted by AGD
    What are some joys and struggles of your career?
    The joys are when you make it work well.
    The struggles are when they want it to be a different color

AGD

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefifthmarker/

I already have a Scepter as well as a J&J edge kit. I am certain they will both end up on there at times.

hey why not get a barrel from this guy!?

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=120159

isn't he an AO vendor?
    email: clintfiore@yahoo.com
    AIM: SpankyCF

I already talked to him. Problem was he had nothing bigger than 10 inch nor any raw barrels at this time. And the finish he has already done to them does not match what it going on this marker.

I did purchase an unfinished barrel (not finished exterior nor on the interior) from him to make a bench test barrel with. Something I have wanted to do for a while.

But for this project I need at least 12 inch and in raw so the anno could be matched gloss black and done with the body. He is making them in a satin finish and in 10 inch only right now. And all he has is already finished that way. However that may change in the future, but just not right now.

The Frymarker Guest
    That's pretty good cphil you fit 3 artist in one 3/4x 1 1/2"
    space!

Hehe actually I sent you a pm early this morning, I am going to make you a set of 5 so you can change them as you need

Yea! I thought that was a real maximum use of space eh?

Oh MAN! One for every day in a year that I actualy do play!!!!!! (sad but mostly true!)

I cant wait to see this thing!

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

The Frymarker Guest
    Originally posted by cphilip

Oh MAN! One for every day in a year that I actualy do play!!!!!! (sad but mostly true!)

Ha!!! Me and you both I can't endure too many bruises

Originally posted by The Frymarker

Ha!!! Me and you both I can't endure too many bruises
    I am just too old and lazy and my bad back sort of hinders me from a lot of moves including tucking in and bending down a lot. But I end up reffing a lot because I can stand up when needed or lay down flat if need be. I am not as confined when I do that. I can easily reff and not have much trouble at all with that. So I get more of the bruises anyway! I get hit a LOT more reffing than I ever did playing. I enjoy working on em and working around them more than actually playing anymore because of those issues. So I build em and mess with them and fix them and reff. Play every once in a while when I feeling good. Happy as a clam to do that.

The Frymarker Guest
    I here ya!

Actually I just found out the other day on the ice that yes I can do a split! I am surprised that I didn't feel that the next day, I guess I still have a bit of spring in my step just yet.

I fell the same way about tinkering, I like enhancing the body work, via airbrushing and soon to be engraving, and well the grips of course.

My hubby collects guns and I collect markers

Dam ice. Its all over here right now. I hate it.

He has the distinct advantage Heather so be nice!

The Frymarker Guest
    hehe

Well I made it in to the office for a hour today in spite of the ice. Barely made it and didn't stay long. But just in time to pick up two items for this that arrived.

A Raw clamping Feed Neck from Roguefactor arrive. Nice peice this is. Going to go along with the body and rail to Nicad for anno. Might even have this done clear. Not certain at this point. But again Rogue is quick and good. Nice product. And a certain crowning touch to this project.

Also recieved a raw short (10 inch) unfinished barrel from SlicenDice. I was going to use this barrel for a testing barrel. But after looking at it and the extra meat he has left on it I might just have Nicad see what he can do to incorporate it into the body. I mean its supposedly a small bore. .687 or something I think he said. So it would only be for photo ops most times for me...but I can tell you that SND does pretty darn good work really. I mean this one is unfinished as far as final cut on the outside of the base but you can tell its a darn nice peice of aluminum none the less. Ported and all. So I might give that some thought and talk to Nicad about this. Picts of this later. But wanted to say that SliceNDice is pretty good at this. Quick and decent prices.

Here is two more of our vendors products here....

(picture uploads currently not working so this is a temp host site and I hope it will show up)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cphilip
    [B]Here is two more of our vendors products here....
    QUOTE]

Mechanical Mag huh? Guess we won't be seeing a Fireblade trigger on there.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Originally posted by cphilip
    Well basically the theme has to be AO or AGD. It has to stay that. Of course I guess I will be breaking that rule with the barrel anyway in play. But... well you get the idea

You could always get a custom barrel from doc, like a half boomstick half freak? Its from an AO vendor.
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

No.... but! I still got the Shark Attack!

Get this barrel, I'm thinkin of buyin one.

Originally posted by Automaggin2
    Get this barrel, I'm thinkin of buyin one.

Well maybe you missed the discussion about that earlier. I need RAW because his anno is satin not gloss. And the barrel I posted above is his Barrel! I have one of his barrels in a sense. Just got it today. Raw but unfinished cut. I looking into using it anyway though... Look up!