Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "All by AO vendors RT Pro project" cphilip's

Good choice on the Rogueneck. To bad you didn't splurge for a RogueRail. Can't wait to see it.

Good choice with a body from Nicad I'm hoping you picked a Dallara.

Also I want you to keep something in mind, Coolhand will eventually come out with E Vert frames, he is trying to use WAS boards in them, and if it all succeeds heck you damn put one on your mag and ACE it. Exact setup I'm aiming for with the XRTP I just got in from AGD.

Now later down the road if we could get the vendors to band together, (namely Coolhand, Nicad, and Rouge) and make these Mags roll out stock ACE'd with a E-Vert Frame, Dallara Body, and the touchings from Rouge heck it might be the next HUGE underground hit. Way bigger than WAS'd Vikings and HK'd Speeds turned out to be in the past 6months.

NYX-Matrix/Mamba IR3
    -----> Click the picture, do it!

PBnation

Impulse Owners Group (IOG)

Originally posted by RoadDawg
    Good choice on the Rogueneck. To bad you didn't splurge for a RogueRail. Can't wait to see it.
    Well you can't. The Dallara is carved along with the body to fit the lines of the body with the rail. You cannot realy match the curves without the two of them being milled together as a unit. Go Look at the Dallara very closely with it's rail. They are match carved to blend into each other. The two will not look the same if you mix and match those two parts. Thats why.

Didn't realize that it was a dallara body, I thought the Karta body (1st post) was something else. My bad. Still it should end up coming out rather nicely.
    Sorry, I'm old

Sorry. My bad. But they both have the rail milled to blend into the body. Same issue there with either one.

Originally posted by speedyejl
    Good choice with a body from Nicad I'm hoping you picked a Dallara.
    Couldn't...

Dallara = standard rail

Karta = RT and Emag rail.

Since this is an RT P conversion it will have to be the Karta.

Got the Logic frame from Ryan today. Very nice this thing is. VERY nice.

Also Jon was processing an order for me today that has some of the stuff I need for this. So things are moving along!

-=Squid=- Guest
    Well, this sounds minor, and im not sure if you wanna run macroline or SS, but I can mail you some free Impact Tubing macroline if your trying to squeeze all the AO vendors on here as possible... Again.. your call, the offer is here if you want it.

Originally posted by cphilip
    Got the Logic frame from Ryan today. Very nice this thing is. VERY nice.

Score some pics, quick

I tried but the upload was down again. I then forgot. That one with the blue ASA temporarily attached is mine.

And so far nothing else has happened. I did did confirmation Jon was processing my other stuff. So I just sit and wait until it gets here so I can send it out to Colin. Looks like about two weeks for all this stuff to be done. MAybe three....

eric@elairsmiths.com

I'll host the pics for you, just make with them!!

Can't wait till my vert comes, sir, I envy you.

Update: Finaly have all the parts that I needed gathered up here and ready to go off to Nicad. I am shipping them out tomorrow. Sending him a box full of stuff to have anno'd together along with a Raw slug and a rail to do the Karta body and rail thing too. Won't be long now!

Color? The grip frame is Silver clear with black grips.... All the rest can be changed if I decide real soon. I am partial to Black with it all. Simple and easy and does not detract from the rest of the work...

personman Guest
    Get a TunaValve! (with the fish on it, that is)

You know I might ask him to swap me this brand new X Valve for one. Just so I got his name into this thing.... Might not be a bad Idea.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    thats an interesting idea RR....

Someone want to run with that? In the mean time I going ahead with the two hole Vert adapter into the Rail but still time to work from there....
    I would love to purchase a battery pack turned foregrip for an RTP.
    I had mentioned this as an idea , and found that some sort of adapter would be needed.
    If anyone makes a good looking adapter to convert a stock battery pack into a foregrip ,for an RTP rail, I would love to purchase one.

Sorry for hijacking.

Several people making those. Several threads on that with pictures in the last few weeks as a matter of fact. Search and check dealers. We do have people making those conversions.

wise man make wise decision, nicad good, make shiny thing, urgg, urgg, j/k

sweet stuff so far.
    DAMN THE MAN! SAVE THE EMPIRE!!!
    --------(S.P.)---------(AGD)
    classic "steel monstrosity"
    GWAR Slave #1501
    (UN)Official AO Prankster

Item's arrive in Houston Texas at 10:40 this morning....

-=Squid=- Guest
    Item's arrive in Houston Texas at 10:40 this morning....

eh? You never got back to me on any accounts.

What the heck are you talking about?

He was suggesting you use his Macro line.

"Well, this sounds minor, and im not sure if you wanna run macroline or SS, but I can mail you some free Impact Tubing macroline if your trying to squeeze all the AO vendors on here as possible... Again.. your call, the offer is here if you want it."
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Oh... I prolly didn't pay attention. Well Squid for one thing you don't make it... and another I have yet to see what your testing showed on that stuff. I recall you were going to submit it to some sort of testing and have not heard a thing since the about it. I am not sure including something that someone sells and doesn't have a hand in "making" was what I was after here on this project... You see? I was looking for Craftsmen and Craftswomenz creations here. Anywhere I could incorporate them.

According to Nicad all arrived safely in his hands yesterday. He hopefully will provide some picts of the progress.

A sneek peek from Colin below

Going off to anno today!

Before:

After:

So sweet

It looks as the bottom of the bicycle grip is level with the bottom of the vert frame, is that correct? If it is, that's great, b/c that will be my setup.

ULE RT Custom

Red ULE body
    ULT
    Electric Logic vert frame

Almost is! Very close to level with it.

-=Squid=- Guest
    Oh... I prolly didn't pay attention. Well Squid for one thing you don't make it... and another I have yet to see what your testing showed on that stuff. I recall you were going to submit it to some sort of testing and have not heard a thing since the about it. I am not sure including something that someone sells and doesn't have a hand in "making" was what I was after here on this project... You see? I was looking for Craftsmen and Craftswomenz creations here. Anywhere I could incorporate them.
    Well, its being tested. Sorry I said anything.

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    OMG! sweet!

Cphil, did you do a total price tally yet?
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

Originally posted by Dubstar112
    OMG! sweet!

Cphil, did you do a total price tally yet?
    You don't want to know....

Its really going to be hard for me to tell. I have swapped and traded some stuff for the raw stuff. And thats sort of thing. Finangled and all some of it and had some of it. So its going to be hard to come up with a figure of what it cost me. Its not cheap though.

I understand this got back from Anno maybe yesterday but Nicad has no pictures of it for me yet. Getting closer!!!! And still not certain where Heather is on the jewels for the grip either.