Thread: "All by AO vendors RT Pro project" cphilip's

personman Guest
    Fine, I wont post anymore..
    hehe
    this could be for team 'Sea Men'
    http://www.actvil.com/is-bin/INTERSH...AD35J%2elA_2s#

I have a dirty mind

Originally posted by personman

What kind of paint/where did you get your paint? BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA...
    National. Wessley picked it up. I am not certain this time who arranged. Normaly its through our support field who gives it to us at cost. And that was at cost. But I think this team did not get registered until saturday before the event and missed the fields order placement this time. So Wessley ordered it seperate through his store. Same o Same o but in this case it was rather last minute. If you do put together a team go to your local field that sponsors CFOA and ask them for a deal on paint.

I will have to look and see what kind it was. It shot really good and was very good paint for the price. Was about .688 in size. Stayed consistent all day. Going from freezing temps to high 60's later in the day.

You played 6 games in your bracket. Highest 16 scores went to semi finals. So if you got lucky and got a weak bracket you could make finals before you were slaughtered. I saw a few weak brackets. And thats what happens though. Our bracket was not a weak one. It was fairly strong by about two or three teams. However we did just fine and perhaps messed up one of the strongest teams there from making finals. You just never know what your going to get into and they have no way of distributing strength the first tournament out. And its not until late in the season they even could get a good idea. You just play what they throw at you.

Originally posted by RRfireblade
    I thought this thread was to showcase Phils marker?

CAN WE GET A MOD IN HERE PLEASE!!!

hehehehe..

I will clean it all up later after I clue him in.

It was Draxxus Blaze they were shooting. Pretty good stuff. Not bad at all.

been a while... You have any finsihed pics? (is it finished? I know my mags never get "finished" by all accounts)

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

Yea I do have a final picture.... But not a good one. I try and get one maybe this weekend. Was waiting on a final peice that came today...

However still contemplatiing the change to black on the grip frame or not.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

I think I'd do the grip in black to match. Just flows better, imo

Originally posted by cphilip
    Yea I do have a final picture.... But not a good one. I try and get one maybe this weekend. Was waiting on a final peice that came today...

However still contemplatiing the change to black on the grip frame or not.
    Just do it! (No peer pressure or anything)

its a race of you can get 'finished' pics up of the exact same mag up first, I think I may have you(1 week away)

Drink Wine

...sorry but I been done for two weeks!

Copy cats!!!! No seriously I am all for it. This thing is hot.

I starting another one right now. I am trying to reach Colin now to get the rail stuff done and waiting on Rouge to get his grip frame done. In the mean time using an intelliframe... So this will be my other AO vendors mag in a way. Two slighly different things but using a stock ULE body on this one and a old style RT fore grip direcly mounted to the ULEd rail. This ones going to be nice too. These are going to be our primary pair of markers here at the Carroll house.

And when Colin gets the Pneumatic done we doing a third one of them with that. Thats going to be a back mans marker. We trimming these other two out with small and mid set ups. All are going to be Mechanical.

What ever happened to the Pic of the finished product? Just wondering.