Thread: !!!!tounement Coming Up!!!!!

!!!!tounement Coming Up!!!!!

ATTENCION PAINTBALL TEAMS-----
    My name is MIke Aanerud and I am going to be putting on a tounement some time in April. It will be in Atascadaro, California. It is where we had the AO norcal VS. Socal match. Right now(1-28) I am just starting to get the basics figured out. So if anyone knows about a different tounrney going on in this month please let me know so I can get a date figured out. I will be constantly updating this forum to let you know how it is going. If anyone thinks that there team will be able to make it please let me know so I can see if it will be succesful or not.

up,

im going to give u a free up just for doing your thing....i live on the east coast(new york) so it would be very much out of my price range to make it to this tournie...

anyway good luck with this whole thing...
    I NEED ANY STOCK MAGS YOU HAVE!CONTACT ME AT sok845 ON AIM!

-thanks

:cough: Meet & Greet :cough:
    David M. Jones
    AO Member #1111 - Formerly davej946
    Member of Team AO, MGO 2003

Wildfire :: Division III X-Ball
    www.wildfirepaintball.com

Supported by:
    Wildfire Paintball
    Nelson Paintballs

Smile UPDATE

Ok, So we got the date figured out. On April 3rd and 4th we will be having a two day tournament. The tournament will hold two different devision. One for the rookies that are new to the tournament scene then Divion I wich will be for the more advanced players.
    It will be $150 a team for the Divion I
    It will be $100 a team for the rookie devion.
    Prizes will go out to the top II teams, of both deviions.
    We will be following all of the Pan Am rules.

There will be two or possibley three different fields. One hopefully being a Sup Air Ball field. There we be paint and air sold on the site but we do incurage you two bring your own scuba tank just incase anything goes wronge.
    If anyone has questions about this tournament or would like to pre-register aim MBwrestler86@aol.com. Or right an email to p8ntballerb2k3@aol.com.
    Also if anyone has in scugestions about how to make this tournament succesfull as possible please get in touch with me. Thank you very much and how to see you all out there.
    MIke Aanerud

First of all you never specified 5, 7, or even 10 man. Also if it is unlimited paint. 7 man is unlimited paint in Pan Am.

If you have unlimited paint and you DON'T have a compressor there filling to 4500psi forget having a tourney.

Make sure you have good refs. Walk ons and tourneys are two diffrent things. Make sure they watch. It will cut down on the fights.

Two days is a long time to have a tourney unless you are expecting alot of teams. If the schedual is done right you can get it all in one day easy, especially if you have 3 fields running at once.

BUY THESE
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167821
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167823

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103516
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452879

Thank you very much for the information. I think everything you said was very true and I will take all of that into consideration. I have a few people helping me with this tournament but for the most part i am doing it myself and this is my first one.
    It will be a Five man tournament with UNLIMITED PAINT
    We will have a air compresser on site so that will not be a problem.

REFS!! Ok we will be trying to get about 4-5 ref per field. We will do our best to have the best refs as possible but we are hoping that teams that come out will do there best job as possible to be refing also. I know that prizer are at stake but we still hope that everyone is honest as possible.
    IT WILL ONLY BE A ONE DAY TOURNAMENT!!! Ther tournament will be on the 4th wich is a SATERDAY.

ONCE again thank you for the comments, Please keep posting for information or if you are interested in playing.

glad to see that you are moving along with this! Ill try and get my team out there!

I really hope that this works for you.

I was also thinking that you should get a bull horn also so people can here you when you annouce which teams are on deck on which fields etc.