Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The NJ AO DAY Picture and Story Thread!

Originally posted by Tobe2be
    i have the honor of saying i shot one of the winning team member in the toe HA!!!!!
    Your not talking about undefined are you? Because in pic 15 that was me (not ICOM) and I went around and got you and your teammate in the back and got 100 points that game. (Warning: Not Bragging:Not Bragging:Not Bragging)

Dont forget to wash your hands after you play with the hamsters, or you'll get AIDS!

yeah the field was quite muddy. i almost lost my shoes several times running around the outside edges to get some of these shots.

Well after catching up on some much needed sleep I suppose I better post, had a great time and Im so sorry I didnt get to say bye to everybody, but as most of you know, that night kinda got screwed up.
    Thanks to,
    BC, and all who helped set up the incredable event
    KB, for picking me up, and droping me of at Thordics at 3 in the mo...heh
    Deadcell for being the sandbaggers they are
    Aftica, for taking second(we dont die, we multiply)
    Mango, for bunkering me, which I see dint take long to get pics up of it...bah
    mayhem, for paying him back for me, and making me a honorary canuck
    tuna, for my new product
    Joel, thanks a lot for hooking me up with the tickets
    Automaggin, for being Bucks fan, and making those Miami fan feild owners pretty mad at us
    clare, joanne, and matty, TEAM FOUR/THREESOME ROCKS!!!Thanks for being some cool people to hang out with, and making an awesome team(sorry for being the least playing team captian ever )
    Riotz, for letting my crash at your uncles sweet house, and for giving Clare and I ride to the airport
    And to New Jersey for being the home of the Sopranos
    Whoever Im forgeting Im sorry, it was great to see the same old faces and always great meeting the new ones

*Aftica battle cry!!!*
    Last edited by ntn4502; 08-04-2003 at 01:42 AM.

Drink Wine

Originally posted by ntn4502
    Mango, for bunkering me, which I see dint take long to get pics up of it...bah
    hey at least i got pics of you looking good too. you got the slide right before it. and i love the running poses on all of you off the break.

Originally posted by MantisMag
    13. team tinkerbelle and the wo hops, left to right Thordic, Funkymunky56, and magman007
    actually, that is thordic, funk, and me in the dye jersey p.s. i am sitting, in the bus station, its cold. i will post more when i am home.

I want to thank Black Cell for the great day. My buddies that came with me and I had a blast. This being only my second event to bump into the AO crew it was nice to meet some new folks and see some of the crew from IAO.

I want to thank WC Keep for returning everything in excellent working order, I was very happy to see that (not that I didn't think you would )

Next time though would it be possible to not host NJ day in Africa? If Rommel had encountered that weather he would have never left Germany. I mean, a billion degrees with 10,000% humidity AND muddy fields? How is that even physically possible?

I have only one critique for the day, and that's that even in a friendly envirnment you really should be more stringent about having the people playing rev chrono. I think that without being pestered to chrono a lot of people simply forgot to and as a result there were a lot of hot guns out there. My wingman has such a welt on him from 15' that you'd think he got hit with a howitzer.

Oh, and my buddy Big Bob has a nasty welt on his back that looks like he got hit with a sledgehammer. That, I'm sad to say, was me shooting him from 2' away in the back during the break. Some kid decided to get ahead of me towards a bunker and actually shoved me alittle and I shot my buddy right in the back. Ouch.
    Last edited by Albinonewt; 08-04-2003 at 06:17 AM.
    Or better yet, why don't you kill yourself. No, really, die. Drop dead, don't leave a note, in fact burn your house while your little ego is stuck in a bench vice so that you'll also incenerate yourslef and everything you own with it. Because that's all you're worth. You're not even wirh thte time it'll take for the house to burn down, so just kill yourself. You're a waste of space. You are nothing, you always will be nothing. Don't leave a note, you're not worth the ink. - Tyger

Originally posted by Stotic

Are you the guy who got Matt from behind? That was a fun move.

nope, i was one of his team mates. i'm the one who matt tagged in the chest fromabout 1 foo taway at the flag station in that game.
    OUCH!!!

Originally posted by MantisMag
    16. an awesome move by matty peeking out between the bunkers
    I'm not sure if matt knew i was there (did you?) bu t i had no clue he was there... then again, when he first got there, he didn't know that i had already taken the flag earlier. que cera, cera (sp?).

Anyone else see Clare take out all of Stud Squad (I think) by herself after each one by one tried bunkering her?
    not just did i see it, but i got some friendly razzing in about it as well (after all, they are my teammates). actually, the last one was about to bunker her. the first two were crossing to new cover across the field when she tagged them. at dinner afterwards we were all able to laugh about it. then again, they did make it to the semi finals, so more power to them.

Not a single shot of the first place team?

Anyone else see Clare take out all of Stud Squad (I think) by herself after each one by one tried bunkering her?
    Please don't remind me of that. That was not my proudest moment. The game is a 3 on 1 and the three get taken out by the one. GRRR. I mean, ok, she'se a pro, but still.

Seriously though, mad props to Claire. I didn't know that fast shooting was until I had to play "snap and post" with her across field. Sheesh. Took both me and Danz out with the same stream of paint.

Anyway, too many thanks to mentions. Thanks to Black Cell for topping last years jamborie. Too all the teams who we played in the tourny, thank you for an awsome time.

And a big shout out to Tunaman. When no one else seemed to have the proper gear he was there.
    Seeg images? Vee don' need no steenkin' seeg images?!?

Unhappy A few Shots

A great Day! Here are a few shots I took. (I hope Im doing this right)

Danz
    I just woke up one day to discover I was . . .“old school”.

Mantis can I get pics 5 and 19 in their big forms? loht@d-e.org
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

Please don't remind me of that. That was not my proudest moment. The game is a 3 on 1 and the three get taken out by the one. GRRR. I mean, ok, she'se a pro, but still.
    I got her for you, to bad it was a few games later.

Took her and the rest of her team. That was me in pic 17 shooting Matt in the back. I missed though, I was going for the tattoo

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Originally posted by JEDI
    Not a single shot of the first place team?
    not while the crack AO propaganda team is taking pics...lol. my most memorable incident at IAO was after we had 3 video cameras cover a game with the agd kids. they got spanked by the oh nos or some other really good team. after the game one of the other guys comes up and asks when the clips of him bunkering one of our guys would be online. my reply was "never, you won"

i took a couple hundred pics...including deadcell (i think they placed in the tourney...lol, once i get back in the swing of it i will start posting them.

Originally posted by ogre55

Really? A pro huh? Wow, and I DENIED her a bunker move!!! Told you clare, I wouldnt let you hear the end of it!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Oh, some pics:
    mayhem and blazingace:

random shot, clare:

random shot, gathering:

Black Cell tent:

Us, in second: I was angry at the 12/19 year old ref...she was giving me flak

Originally posted by adam shannon

not while the crack AO propaganda team is taking pics...lol. my most memorable incident at IAO was after we had 3 video cameras cover a game with the agd kids. they got spanked by the oh nos or some other really good team. after the game one of the other guys comes up and asks when the clips of him bunkering one of our guys would be online. my reply was "never, you won"
    But we're all AOers. I dont get the connection. I should have peed on your tire while you were parked next to us.

Last one: we got V-Force Shields for second, not clare

i know im just busting your chops. its a MAG MAG MAG MAG world.

I know. Thanks for bringing the camera along. Can't wait to see some of the footage.

Just as long as you got me snap-shooting Jedi out I'll be happy

I've got the camera & the tape. I'm going to try and get it online this week. Real busy w/ work and trying to clear my schedule for reffing the NJ NPPL.

Originally posted by JEDI
    I know. Thanks for bringing the camera along. Can't wait to see some of the footage.