Thread: Cousins' Big Game (also about shatnerball II)

If you havent already figured it out... Your not supposed to take me seriously

Cousins' Big Game (also about shatnerball II)

Just wondering how many AO guys are going, theres also not gonna be a AO group right?

I was really a tourny kinda guy myself untill i played shatnerball II, and now im stuck with senario for life . I thought it was real skill being able to throw balls at 15 per second 20 feet infront of you, but senario requires so much more... skill...not that i have a problem shooting 15+ bps WHILE in senario mind you also, anyone knows what doing with the spplat attack II video??

As far as I understand Shattnerball will be back at CPX for this year, though I haven't heard anything definate.
    Flying the unfriendly skies.

If you havent already figured it out... Your not supposed to take me seriously
    niiiiiice. it seems cowtheif will strike again

Re: The Cousins Big Game (May)

I think there are usually a few AO people there, but there has not been an organized group. There are 4-5 guys in my club that are AO members and I know of at least 3-4 other AOers who played last year.

Jeff P
    Secretary
    The Canadian Contingent Paintball Club
    Cousins - EMR - PaintStorm - Odyssey - StraightShot

I'll be there...

Ask to play on the Red side!

We always play Red, and we almost never lose. And this year, one of our own guys is the Red General! Most of the command-staff will be Mag-toting Canucks, too.

The more AO-ers we have on Red, the better!

Come on over to the bar for a beverage.

I go every year but i just cant get off work to go this year, what day you guys going sat or sun.

We'll be there the whole weekend. Off the field we hang out at the Wild Geese's camp in the picnic area.

Jeff which one of your guys is the Genral this year.. no offence.. but man cousins has become lame

Ill be my usual self patroling the word with some of the oddest crap ever... "The Nex is coming! "
    Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
    ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"

Will Read will be the general (we were surprised too - we offered them manike(without asking him, of course).

So we'll get to see your newest creation? When I saw your reply to your Pop's email, I wasn't sure if you were coming.

Damn, that's this weekend! I had a blast last year with the CanCon guys. It was a good time.

Jeffy, are you guys doing a stock class saturday again? That day was an absolutely awesome time.

I totally forgot about this but bet your *** I'll be coming out again.

No stock-class games this year, I think. The Big Game is taking up both days of the weekend (there's no tourney, either). A couple of our guys are planning to play stock all weekend, though.

It'll be good to see you again, Brian. You know where to find us!

Yeah I think Im only gonna make it out Sunday, my friend is tryin to set me up with this girl sat night, and none of you are all that cute

Cya there man.

thordic look for my red silver xmag or a silver ff cocker, i might come sunday if i can. Gonna try. Be wearing a kapp blue jersey too.

Yeah Hivi offered my crew no good deal for that week end.. that and well.. **** even if I dont play Ill be there.. so what ever..

Those that want to actually find me on sunday look for the double barreled spyder and a fat guy rocking a tank top with the punisher logo from the new movie..