Thread: Reloader B parts?

Reloader B parts?

Well, I went to take apart my Reloader B today to clean it... lo and behold the inner feedneck of the hopper is cracked in half. Part of the cone tray is as well. Ok, no big deal... I just need to get a new tray right? Well, the bad news is, I don't know where I can pick one up. To make matters worse, when I was trying to get the board out, I managed to crack the switch to turn it on/off. So now, I may need a new board as well.

Any ideas where I can pick some of this stuff up at?

Easiest way - Buy new shells and the victory board (unless the victory doesn't work with the reloader Bs).

Wont regular Halo B shells work? you can pick them up at paintballgear.com, almost anywhere that sells halo's.

A) The Halo shells are just that... the shells. I need the internal tray, which I can really only find at Odyssey's site... thankfully, it's only $17.50 shipped.

B) The victory board would completely defeat the purpose of having what used to be a sound activated hopper... I don't want to use eyes... which is why I went with the Reloader B. I managed to find the Empire board at criticalpaintball.com, but they want $74 + shipping for it... I think I'll look around for a new switch first.

sorry to break it to you, but they don't make replacement switches - only the full board - best bet would be to contact Empire for a board... otherwise, they use all other standard HALO parts
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

Quote Originally Posted by sneakyhacker420
    sorry to break it to you, but they don't make replacement switches - only the full board
    Yes, but these parts come from somewhere... I'm sure I can find someplace that sells them..

If the inner tube that runs up the neck and into the hopper is cracked, you'll need to send it to Odyssey to get it fixed. The part that it's connected to is called the "catch cup." And I can tell you from experience that for some reason they don't sell that part. They make you send it into them to fix.

Right now my Reloader B is on it's way to Garland, TX.

That's odd... right off of Odyssey's site:

Drive Kit: (Drive Cone, Drive Spring, Drive Spring Cup): $15.00

I guessing the Drive Spring Cup is what you're referring to as the catch cup... I would also imagine that the other "half" of the inner feedneck is included... otherwise, what's the point? Either way, I didn't know Odyssey would service Reloader B's... I've already thrown the parts out

I've delt with Empire directly on those type issues and have yet to pay for any parts at all so far.

Fill out the form w/ your problems in the box at the bottom and see what happens......

http://www.paintballsolutions.com/wa...istration.html
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

I've had the same problem with mine before. I think this is what you're looking for:
    http://www.bradyspaintball.com/habgebedrhow.html
    They're not exactly the same as the reloader version (I think the ball bearings are built in in the reloader or something like that, and you'll have to play around with the spacers and whatnot to make sure that the drive belt doesn't fall off when you use it). Other than that (and the fact that it's blue), you shouldn't have any problems. Also, the reloader upgrade kit on criticalpaintball.com is now only $55

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    I've delt with Empire directly on those type issues and have yet to pay for any parts at all so far.

Fill out the form w/ your problems in the box at the bottom and see what happens......

http://www.paintballsolutions.com/wa...istration.html
    Cool... my question though is... how long do they keep this thing for? I'm running out of money, but I have a feeling $20 to get a new part shipped to me in a few days is better than paying to have it shipped to them and back and wait a month.

Grasshoppa: That's exactly what I'm looking for, but isn't that the same as this:

I mean, the price is similiar, I'd imagine it's the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FallNAngel
    That's odd... right off of Odyssey's site:

I guessing the Drive Spring Cup is what you're referring to as the catch cup... I would also imagine that the other "half" of the inner feedneck is included... otherwise, what's the point? Either way, I didn't know Odyssey would service Reloader B's... I've already thrown the parts out
    That's the part I thought I needed. It's sitting at my desk at work. All that is the 'paddle' assembly, if you will. It's not what you need.

Call em up and describe what's broken, they'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by ghideon
    That's the part I thought I needed. It's sitting at my desk at work. All that is the 'paddle' assembly, if you will. It's not what you need.

Call em up and describe what's broken, they'll help you out.

I'll take your word for it. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by FallNAngel
    Cool... my question though is... how long do they keep this thing for? I'm running out of money, but I have a feeling $20 to get a new part shipped to me in a few days is better than paying to have it shipped to them and back and wait a month.

Grasshoppa: That's exactly what I'm looking for, but isn't that the same as this:

I mean, the price is similiar, I'd imagine it's the same thing.

They have always just sent me the parts I needed. I've never had to send any of loaders in to them.

They have always just sent me the parts I needed. I've never had to send any of loaders in to them.
    Well, it says they accepted my warrenty registration (woot), but how do I get in touch with them to tell them there's a problem? Do I just e-mail them and tell them the piece broke?

Did you write a description of the problems in the comment box?

If so, they should email you,monday I guess, with the details. You could always call and check to be sure. They seem to be pretty good about responding though.

Did you write a description of the problems in the comment box?

If so, they should email you,monday I guess, with the details. You could always call and check to be sure. They seem to be pretty good about responding though.
    I hadn't written anything in the comment box, as I figured I was just activating a warrenty (much like sending in a warrenty card)... I'll send them an e-mail and go from there.