Thread: Karta FeedNecks ?

Thumbs down Karta FeedNecks ?

Hey all Supper NewBee Here again with more questions.
    I have a HaloB and with the stock FeedNeck that is on the Karta body it does not fit. I really do not want to have to shave down my HaloB to fit in the feedneck.
    Is there a Locking FeedNeck out there for the Karta Body.

Thanks for all the help

Silador

they accept any angel-threaded feed neck... and don't be a wuss, take some sandpaper and sand your HALO neck so it fits... just check it often to make sure you havent made it too small

and if its too small for other necks... put a wrap or two of electrical tape around the HALO neck to keep it snug in larger feednecks
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

Do a search for A+ No Rise feednecks and Roguefactor 2k4 strangler feedneck. Those be the most common. Some use the CCM no-rise but you will need a tool for adjustments.

Halo necks are made fatso you can sand them to fit your feedneck. As stated befire, they take angel feednecks. I like the look of the CCM's myself, but the one's Rogue makes are pretty nice too.
    Classic RT - RT02667
    Blade IntelliFrame
    Dye Ultralight

http://TheHybrid.net/

Personally, I find the roguefactor necks and the a+ necks too fat- they're ugly...

CCM is the way to go, definately. Slimmer, sexier... I put the loader in the feedneck, then adjust the neck down to where the loader is still able to be removed, and leave it at that. I dont mess with it after that. That way, I my gun hits the ground and lands on the loader, theres still a little leeway for the loader to move without the neck shearing off...

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

Quote Originally Posted by Cryer
    Personally, I find the roguefactor necks and the a+ necks too fat- they're ugly...

CCM is the way to go, definately. Slimmer, sexier... I put the loader in the feedneck, then adjust the neck down to where the loader is still able to be removed, and leave it at that. I dont mess with it after that. That way, I my gun hits the ground and lands on the loader, theres still a little leeway for the loader to move without the neck shearing off...
    I completely agree

My suggestions:

Rogue Neck 2004
    Hybrid HedLok
    Aim LowRise
    My AIM Intimidator is better than your Automag. Get over it.
    Hobart Paintball AIM Paintball

CCM are one of the nicer ones. Or sand your neck with a dremel

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

The lines on the A+ neck flow better with the karta body I think. (no sanding)

The rouge neck has an industrial look. (little sanding)

The ccm was too plain. (no sanding)

yakitori Guest
    I think the lines on the A+ flow better w/ the CnC battery case. Admittedly, they do look nicer than the Rogueneck. I just ordered a rogue neck myself w/ an unsanded halo B and it doesnt fit w/o sanding, so I can back up what jayloo is saying.

My rogueneck has black anodizing, so it doesnt look as industrial as the nickel or raw one. Not to say it doesnt look industrial at all, because now that you mention it jayloo, I can see what you mean. A+ looks nicer in my opinion.

where

Where do you find the A+ feednecks? I like the rouge as well ,but I do like the lines of the A+

Hey all thanks for all the advice and suggestions.
    I just got in the A+ Ultra Low Rise, and it fits just perfect and I did not have to shave down my HaloB at all.

Thanks Again
    Supper NewBee
    Silador

I am sure I will have more questions