Thread: pbx or karnivor

pbx or karnivor

i don't know whether to get the karnivor and then oput the q-valve in it when it comes out or to wait till the world cup when it comes out and get the pbx cocker, the problem with that way would be that i would have no gun till the world cup.
    I had a paintball gun and i knew how to use it

DM4.

Just trust me.

pbx viking
    MY gun, all 15 and 3/4 inches of it:
    Gun:Powerfeed Left Classic
    Barrel: 12'' Freak (I know, I know) or 10" stock RT PRO
    Hopper:12vlt X-Board Revvy

()()
    ('.')--------He's a PIMP
    *()()

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    yes, trust us, get the dm4, and be done with it, it is a superior marker to these other designs

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

Quote Originally Posted by magman007
    yes, trust us, get the dm4, and be done with it, it is a superior marker to these other designs
    Bah, get an Alias, much better then those DM4's

hey slipknot what are you saving up for again or am i thinking of someone esle

ive told you ten times before viking viking viking!!!!

I say Cyborg.

Kinda funny, cause each person on this thread has suggested a different marker( except one) and neither has answer his question. Oh well.
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

with the new q-valve the pbx cocker is the fastest 33bps (with paint) most gas efficient (better than viking) and has the least kick of any marker on the market. at least that's what they claim, and i've seen the vids, it's totally true.

plus, you can put timmy triggers on the pbx frame. even if i stick with the karnivor and put the q-valve in it with the worrblade it will still be just as good as the pbx but without the same trigger and tiny bit of more kick. or so i've heard

I'm pretty sure that cockers physically can't do 33bps...
    Classic RT - RT02667
    Blade IntelliFrame
    Dye Ultralight

http://TheHybrid.net/

Quote Originally Posted by WickeDKlowN
    I'm pretty sure that cockers physically can't do 33bps...

If they do, all those moving parts at 33cps has so much potential to wear down.

watch the vids http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=490040
    actually, they hooked it up to a compressor and ran 2 million shots through it with no problems

how come i recall a fluent tech from wgp showing of the first worrblade stating that the gun mechanically cant handle more than like 15-16 cps cuz of the moving mass!!!! its in a warpig vid of some tourney a year or so ago in the middle tech section..hey first time i saw a lvl 10 in action gotta love the tounge test!!!

i'm new to cockers but the q valve makes it so that some of the parts of the cocker aren't there anymore thus making less moving parts for potetial wear down, i'm probably WAY off on this but dayspring knows much more than i do, he's seen and used it.

hey gory i have a question why are you so partial to the cokers??
    VV04962 yeah thats my Pewter CnC X-mag

Looking for a milled 04 featherlight viking!!!

my feedback!!!https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...84#post1584884

The PBX cocker is impressive, so give it some serious thought...
    Or better yet, why don't you kill yourself. No, really, die. Drop dead, don't leave a note, in fact burn your house while your little ego is stuck in a bench vice so that you'll also incenerate yourslef and everything you own with it. Because that's all you're worth. You're not even wirh thte time it'll take for the house to burn down, so just kill yourself. You're a waste of space. You are nothing, you always will be nothing. Don't leave a note, you're not worth the ink. - Tyger

I won't argue with the other points, but there is no way a cocker can have less kick than "any other marker on the market". Cockers and timmys and such will always have recipricating mass. Even if the Q-Valve doesn't need a hammer somehow, you still need a bolt and a backblock.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordic
    I won't argue with the other points, but there is no way a cocker can have less kick than "any other marker on the market". Cockers and timmys and such will always have recipricating mass. Even if the Q-Valve doesn't need a hammer somehow, you still need a bolt and a backblock.

nope

there is no "backblock" and yes it does 33bps WITH PAINT....

I have balanced the thing on my finger, shot it, and it didn't rock back at forth at all.... NO KICK thordic, i kid you not....

I have had the pleasure of railing on the prototype... GET READY FOR THE FUTURE..

PBX cocker, all the way

it will destroy the DM4

ICON-E (Upgraded enough to PwN jOo...)

Mostofamag, My logic-framed,railed,and foregripped Mag

Click here to see pics of the guns!!!

A full version of the shuttle bodied PBX cocker will have less reciprocating mass than a turtle cocker.

There's no hammer, lug, or spring assembly with the new Q valve. The gun becomes a full electro-pneumatic. The "back block" is a small piece of delrin and the bolt is smaller than any cocker bolt on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordic

the bolt in the pbx is a timmy bolt.
    A Sanchez Machine Distributor
    Ask me about my US Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and Fire Department Discount
    PBN Feedback
    AO feedback
    EBAY feedback

Actually not it's not. It was custom made by our engineers.

We've removed/reduced all that moving mass, thus opening up the ROF ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy
    how come i recall a fluent tech from wgp showing of the first worrblade stating that the gun mechanically cant handle more than like 15-16 cps cuz of the moving mass!!!! its in a warpig vid of some tourney a year or so ago in the middle tech section..hey first time i saw a lvl 10 in action gotta love the tounge test!!!

thanks dayspring and pissedgodzilla, for explaining all that i could not.

Wow, that looks amazing. Any chance we'll be able to see it at the AO day on the 7th?

I'd say that your chances are better than average.