Thread: Mancow foot shot

Mancow foot shot

Who is going to own up to shooting Mancow in his brand new Magnum Boots,it was about 1:20 he came back to command base with a big glob of white paint on the top of his toe,now I'm not an expert but have been playing 22 plus years,the paintball left an imprint on the boot meaning it was a direct shot from right over the boot,he said he felt it even though the boots are reinforced.I was base ref for blue the second half of game.I looked him in the eye and Eric did you shoot yourself.Obviusly he would not admit it,if he didn't shoot himself one of his teammates must have.So who did it

Quote Originally Posted by rockymgd
    Who is going to own up to shooting Mancow in his brand new Magnum Boots,it was about 1:20 he came back to command base with a big glob of white paint on the top of his toe,now I'm not an expert but have been playing 22 plus years,the paintball left an imprint on the boot meaning it was a direct shot from right over the boot,he said he felt it even though the boots are reinforced.I was base ref for blue the second half of game.I looked him in the eye and Eric did you shoot yourself.Obviusly he would not admit it,if he didn't shoot himself one of his teammates must have.So who did it
    You mean he actually PLAYED??? And then...he only got shot in the FOOT?????
    "Do Not Trifle With Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Go Well With Brie"

yeah ... Oh and the next day Mancow(ard) was on the radio saying he was a golden god of paintball and that shot everyone or some such sillyness... I missed the Phone # to call in and give him hell.

Oh well what ya gonna do? (shoot yourself in the foot and hide in your limo all day long :P )

according to Tom he sprained his ankle and called it a day at 3pm-ish.

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

Quote Originally Posted by edweird
    yeah ... Oh and the next day Mancow(ard) was on the radio saying he was a golden god of paintball and that shot everyone or some such sillyness... I missed the Phone # to call in and give him hell.

Oh well what ya gonna do? (shoot yourself in the foot and hide in your limo all day long :P )

according to Tom he sprained his ankle and called it a day at 3pm-ish.

Well, I saw him at the break and he looked suspiciously clean for someone who was supposed to be out in the field for 4 hours.

I saw him in the parkinglot around 12:30. I was running to my truck to grab some gear and he was walking around. I never saw him the rest of the day after that. I saw Shatner out on the field most of the day. Granted he was in a tank most of the time.
    Run Fast, Shoot Strait, Play Hard, NO WHINING!!!

2002 Vert Vertebrae Cocker
    Egg loader
    68/4500 Bulldog
    JT Flex 7

warthog2t0 Guest
    from what i heard is he got hit and was caught wiping by a ref. and was caught firing hot, and that added to the wipeing thing so he was toosted out. and shot himself in the boot to call himseldf out. this is from my friend on the blue team.

don't know if this is true, but i've hearded it from like 4 diffrent peeps so.........

It's mancow... I wouldn't be surprized if he was acting like a numbnut.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog2t0
    from what i heard is he got hit and was caught wiping by a ref. and was caught firing hot, and that added to the wipeing thing so he was toosted out. and shot himself in the boot to call himseldf out. this is from my friend on the blue team.

don't know if this is true, but i've hearded it from like 4 diffrent peeps so.........
    He's such a weenie head.

a weenie head??? LOL

anyways i wish i could say i did it... but i was on red
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    a weenie head??? LOL

anyways i wish i could say i did it... but i was on red
    Well, I was trying to be nice. Frankly, I think he's a complete a$$hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    Well, I was trying to be nice. Frankly, I think he's a complete a$$hole.
    oh i hate him to... it was nice of him to say F that F this you ***'s go A** pack him yadda yadda in the opening ceromonies... i mean the young children and people who had children there, im sure didnt mind at all.

i say mancow doesnt even come next year... get more reputable people to join in. Like .. damn i forgot his name but who was that news person who was on shatners team. i cant beleive i forgot his name. anyways a figure like mancow is ok but we dont need all the vulgar language.

Col. David Hunt (Ret.)
    Forest Gump of paintball

Quote Originally Posted by SeeK
    Col. David Hunt (Ret.)
    Thank You

i say mancow doesnt even come next year... get more reputable people to join in. Like .. damn i forgot his name but who was that news person who was on shatners team. i cant beleive i forgot his name. anyways a figure like mancow is ok but we dont need all the vulgar language.
    I vote for Bruce Campbell and going with an Evil Dead theme!!!!

"It's good to be the king!"

I cant agree more! Evil Dead rocks!!
    • Tippmann A5, Flatline, E-Grip, MP5 tombstone mag kit
    • Tippmann A5-AK, 14' sniper barrel, Response trigger (My back up)
    • Automag Classic, X-valve, 10' Dye Boomstick
    • MKX Alias launcher from Blackpoint Engineering
    • Proud member of:

oh i hate him to... it was nice of him to say F that F this you ***'s go A** pack him yadda yadda in the opening ceromonies... i mean the young children and people who had children there, im sure didnt mind at all.

I think Howard Stern would have more tact. Hey! Now, THERE"S an IDEA!

I think Howard Stern would have more tact. Hey! Now, THERE"S an IDEA!
    And talent...

WANG Force!

Abandon All Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberious
    And talent...

Newsflash from over at WS.com. Bill IS working on getting Howard Stern for next year!

Newsflash from over at WS.com. Bill IS working on getting Howard Stern for next year!
    I'd like to see a Stern v. Mancow game.

Planet Earth. More than that is debatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeK
    I'd like to see a Stern v. Mancow game.
    Can I get a pair of official commerative event waders to make it past the openeing ceremonies? Possibly an F-bomb shelter?

-Tyger

"Oh, you're wearing a tail and ears, you're a freak."
    "No social change has ever come about without freaks. Einstein was a freak. Ben Franklin was a freak. Martin Luther King was a freak. ...be proud to be included in those ranks."
    -2, The Ranting Gryphon

Cool we finally get the original and not Cowcow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberious
    Cool we finally get the original and not Cowcow.
    Nobody mentioned we were getting Steve Dahl. Are we going to blow something up?

Let's get Bush and Kerry out there. We can settle this election thing old school style. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vf-xx
    I vote for Bruce Campbell and going with an Evil Dead theme!!!!

"It's good to be the king!"
    Hell I bombed him with several e-mails trying to get him to do it this year.

Never heard from him. Honestly I don't think he's up for paintball. They way he is in real life is totally different than what people see in the films. Yeah I know that is how 99% of actors are ... but it would almost ruin your evil dead experience ... Hence our team name "Primative Screwheads" ....

AND I have the boom stick ...
    AO-IL

Ash:
    "Alright you Primative Screwheads, listen up .... See this?? This is my BOOMSTICK!!!!"

"Well hello Mister Fancy Pants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and **** ... Jack left town."

ATC Paintball Factory Team Member.
    www.atcpaintball.com

I would love to see Steve Dahl out there! They should have NEVER booked Womanbull.