Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Agg Mag (mQ-Valve)

Adrenaline_Junkie Guest
    If the hair trigger even comes out a doubt it will "go to hell" as you put it. Thsi new gun/design has its ups and its downs. For one its not really a mag which may make people turn away from it but on the other hand efficiency will be increased as well as speed. I think this will prob sell better if it comes out but i dont think the hair frame will suffer if it comes out cus there prob wont be a ton of hair trigger frames made.

The thing I like abot this one is that unlike the PBXCocker, there is no moving bolt-thingy near your face. That was very distracting to me when I shot it.

Hmm, I wonder if you can retrofit my SI Bushmaster or Phantom with a mQvalve? That would be awesome!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Athius
    Which is the web page of PBX Ballistics???

With this mQ valve i think the hAir trigger is goin to hell.
    Uhm, doubtful. The whole point was that the hAir is totally mechanical.

The website is being worked on. When it's finished, we will post the URL.

Quote Originally Posted by Athius
    Which is the web page of PBX Ballistics???

With this mQ valve i think the hAir trigger is goin to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta
    The thing I like abot this one is that unlike the PBXCocker, there is no moving bolt-thingy near your face. That was very distracting to me when I shot it.

Hmm, I wonder if you can retrofit my SI Bushmaster or Phantom with a mQvalve? That would be awesome!
    I'm not sure which rendition of the PBX Cocker you had a chance to shoot but the one we're producing has no back block to hit you in the face with. All the external moving parts are from the grip frame forward. As for your pumps with an mQ.....that's sick and very possible. You now have forced me to look at my Phantom on the office wall and thinking about converting that..........you're a bad influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thordic
    Uhm, doubtful. The whole point was that the hAir is totally mechanical.
    The hAir Trigger is definitely a designing feat........no doubt. I certainly wouldn't mind having one. The PBX Mod is a totally different concept that's worthy based purely on its merit. Both can certainly have it's place in a 'Mag shooter's heart.
    /s/ Mel C. Maravilla
    PBX Battlezone
    PBX Paintball Station Inc.
    PBX Ballistix Lab
    PBX@NYC Paintball

I have a tech Q in regards to the mQ but I'm concerned about asking it in an open Forum as there's the possibilty that the question alone may offer more info than PBX might want to release. (Or me for that matter. )

LMK, if you'd rather I asked it in PMs.

Thanks,

Jay.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

If I can't/won't answer a question here.........I probably won't answer the same question privately.

Quote Originally Posted by slade
    do you have a website with all of your upgrades/mods? and also, i was thinking that it would be nice if you made a slug style valve that could be milled by colin along with the slug body to match the karta or dalara body.

*edit* oh yeah, and will this have any mechanical anti-chop features?
    *ahem* anyone want to answer that question?
    xvalve, ule body, logic vert frame, WWA barrel
    68/30 PE nitro tank
    cp unimount
    halo B

The website is being worked on right now. We were trying to get it up to coincide with World Cup but the onslaught of questions coming in now may dictate that we do this sooner. We're on it.

As for whether or not it will have a mechnical anti-chop system, well let's just say that we're taking a look at all the possibilities.

I see no reason why this can't be put into one of Colins bodies or any other slug body out there. It would look extremely sexy wouldn't it.
    Last edited by PBX Ronin 23; 09-15-2004 at 06:48 PM.

He already stated the website is being developed. I guess you were refferring to the other one?

Edit- Mel beat me to it.
    Last edited by WenULiVeUdiE; 09-15-2004 at 06:43 PM.
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

Chicago, Illinois (Chicago Fire Dept. Engine 78 - Wrigley Field)
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer4minimags
    whoa, somebody actually got an eblade on a mag.

...minimag jim was telling me a kid at shatner ball asked for an e-blade at the AGD stand...

...and they laughed...

...look who is laughing NOW!....(everyone)
    Alias Intimidator (Black)
    DiRtY PiCs...

I throw bombs...well not really...

My Feedback
    Click Here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or if you feel a little Naughty...right here

someone posted that this would have people thinking "hAir who?" why would this happen? is this marker 100% non electronic?

thats my only question, but from the looks of it its an electro frame on that thing, eblade, timmy, whatever they intend to be used... still electro..... so how will this in ANY way effect the hAir, those who want a non electro that pulls just like an electro will buy that anyway, why would they not? this thing seems like a very nice design, but it has little or nothing to do with the hAir from what i am seeing.

that said, this marker looks real nice, what operation pressure does it run at? said like a mag with lvl 7 bolt, so assuming similar operation pressure as a regular mag?

Quote Originally Posted by PBX Ronin 23

I see no reason why this can't be put into one of Colins bodies or any other slug body out there. It would look extremely sexy wouldn't it.
    /me waits for my sample mQ valve in the mail to get my design guy working on.
    oh, you wanted me to mill one without having one?? hahahah

out!
    ColinMoritz

Chord, Chord V2, Dallara, Karta, current project: (coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by PBX Ronin 23
    i was talking about having extra aluminum on the valve, so that it could be milled along with a slug body by nicad, not asking if it was compatible. having the valve and body milled together would be sweet.

ok so the Mq-valve is a new valve different fron Sherdian and nelson valves
    and also different fron the AGD on off?

controlls the flow of air?
    but at a faster rate than other valves?
    needs less force to open?
    and can replace sherdian, AGD's on off and nelson valves?

egads!! i was just happy to see an eblade on a mag

Looks very cool.

Looks like a 'mag.
    Sound like a 'mag?

What's the "ball park" time frame for release?

If you cold fit the electronics into the intelliframe and make the valve a drop-in mod, would be very cool.

PBX Ronin 23 you said the greatest thing

Mad props to your design but in on of your posts you said "Maybe we can now revive the age-old battle of the titans........Mags vs. Cockers" best idea ever i don't like the way the debate has pacified over the years i want the competition back with avengence, i want heated rivalries back on the fields of paintball!
    "Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead... Ohh wait not me - you."

Quote Originally Posted by AclowN
    that said, this marker looks real nice, what operation pressure does it run at? said like a mag with lvl 7 bolt, so assuming similar operation pressure as a regular mag?
    We ran the proto at around 350-400psi but the fact of the matter is, we want to run this thing closer to the actual pressures that Mags run with. We'll see where it takes us.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicad
    /me waits for my sample mQ valve in the mail to get my design guy working on.
    oh, you wanted me to mill one without having one?? hahahah

out!
    Quid pro quo, homey..........
    Quote Originally Posted by slade
    i was talking about having extra aluminum on the valve, so that it could be milled along with a slug body by nicad, not asking if it was compatible. having the valve and body milled together would be sweet.
    A definite possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hudnall
    What's the "ball park" time frame for release?

If you cold fit the electronics into the intelliframe and make the valve a drop-in mod, would be very cool.
    Hopefully before 2005. As far as retrofits, I think that if we can save the players some money, that's a good thing. We're looking at all possibilities.

I think I know the answer already but...

this upgrade would involve switching the mag valve out for the mQvalve and a new trigger frame... So really this isn't a "mag" since the mag valve is gone right??

Also would you say the mQvalve is an upgraded mag valve or a newly desinged valve??

Anyway.. if this thing preforms as good as you say it does well... All I can say is..

The valve is completely re-designed and as such is not an AGD valve nor is it an upgrade on the AGD design.
    However, it accomplishes the same thing as the AGD valve.
    Michael Quinn
    PBX Armored Saints

Gotta love that cane! Stolen from an expression created by an ex-team member......"let's go "cane" some bitc......" lol

FYI- we're starting to get the new site up and running. The forums are up and if you can start directing questions there, we'd appreciate it.

www.pbxbattlezone.com/forums

There's definitely a lot of meat to be milled out with the PBX mQ-Valve. Colin, I wouldn't mind some level of collaboration on this..........

well i was thinking, that you could make your own body and make it smaller and light then the freestyle that would give more braggin rights to this gun. or it could look exaclty like a mag and be like the sleeper cars in street races that look just like a stock car but u open the hood u bind its any thing but that.

I hope people could understand that im a lil excited

(edit) furgot suthin

could this possibly be sold as a kit to transfrom your every day mech mag into elctro or is it too complicated for your everage joe to strap on.

It's a drop in upgrade. If you can change the valve out, you can handle this.

Ronin-

let me know what I need to do (NDA, etc) to get a valve in my hands for machining.. or a CAD layout of where can and cant be cut on it..

out!

Deadlywind + PBX .... mhmmm.....

L8r

Ronin-

let me know what I need to do (NDA, etc) to get a valve in my hands for machining.. or a CAD layout of where can and cant be cut on it..

out!
    For now, just assume that we can anno it any which way we want plus we should be able to take some meat off of it as well.

Ronin-

out!
    Hey! You gotta get in line man! And the line is MIGHTY Long!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

could you guys worth the "q-valve " into a buhsy? woul;d it perform better?