Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Agg Mag (mQ-Valve)

Magglerock Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PBX Ronin 23
    Actually we're working on this heavily now. We want to see this thing out there in the spring rippin' the heads off slow moving muppets.

I firmly believe that once you hook this up to your gun, you'll realize that it was definitely worth the wait.
    Gentlemen, you will single-handidly save the mag from extinction. I thank you in advance, and eagerly await its arrival. A new era is about to begin for the mag.

Is there a possibility of PBX developing there on electric frame conversion instead of using an eBlade? Using an eBlade as part of a converion would be very expensive. Factor in the cost of an eblade plus the cost of conversion+new valve, you have to be looking a very high price. Is the board in the eBlade the stock board or was it reworked by PBX?
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

I think they'd use the same frame they use on their cocker.
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

Quote Originally Posted by Magglerock
    Gentlemen, you will single-handidly save the mag from extinction. I thank you in advance, and eagerly await its arrival. A new era is about to begin for the mag.

That's not a 'Mag. It's the AGG 'Mag a different marker. The hAir and other super mech' frames possibly for 'Mags will revive the 'Mag.
    March 15
    The only good Tedi is a dead Tedi.Conker:Live&Reloaded

What makes the 'Mag a Mag is the use of AGD's numerous valves. Pbx has done is incorporating our new proprietary technology and platformed it on a "Mag-spec'ed" gun.

It eventually, we hope, be an easy drop in for Mag users and turn their guns into an efficient high-speed electro. If you're looking at the segment of the market that are going to be buying guns for the first time (or after their inevitable run-in with problems shooting stacked-bolt blow-backs from Walmart) and are seriously considering quality construction and durability as important, then invariably they'll look at the Mag as an option.

Having an upgrade path with the introduction of the super-mech triggers and the PBX conversion will hopefully sway them into their first Mag.
    /s/ Mel C. Maravilla
    PBX Battlezone
    PBX Paintball Station Inc.
    PBX Ballistix Lab
    PBX@NYC Paintball

do you think there will be a trade in form X-valves to this upgrade.

Also since this doesn't use a tom kaye approved valve for automags, and does not operate the same as a mag, what should we call it?
    I wanna X-mag, but im too poor.

Quote Originally Posted by spasticsquirrel
    do you think there will be a trade in form X-valves to this upgrade.

Also since this doesn't use a tom kaye approved valve for automags, and does not operate the same as a mag, what should we call it?
    um, no.

the whole reason for the trade in was to get classic valves out of circulation, so that AGD would have to maintain them. that is not an issue because they are a different company and does not have to service xvalves, and even if they were, xvalves are relatively new, so why would they want them out of circulation? and since the valve essentially is the gun in a mag, and this does not use a mag valve or frame, the only mag parts are the rail and body, so as they said this will most likely be a whole new gun, the prototype was just built off of mag parts for simplicity.

btw i love your name... spastic squirrel... thats just awesome.
    xvalve, ule body, logic vert frame, WWA barrel
    68/30 PE nitro tank
    cp unimount
    halo B

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet (i havnt seen it)...so this is going to be available for cockers too? If so, what parts does it replace(so i can sell them to make some money to buy it ). And is it a drop in? (when i say drop in i mean replace parts and stuf...just not have to do any modification to attach it. just trying to make that question clear) And plus i know you said no price...but you seriously have absolutly no price? No range? What kind of power is this going to go off of? AND WHERE IS OUR VIDEO!!!!

P.S. Whats pbx's website url?
    Last edited by PAINTBALLNEWBIE; 11-07-2004 at 09:23 PM.

Yes it is shortly available for the cocker.

www.pbxbattlezone.com/forums

do you have any answers to the other questions? or could you point them out to me if they have been answered?

EDIT: I have found alot of questions answered on their forums...but still...is there a autococker video?

Try in the Movies/Videos section on the forums...

Ok thanx again...how fast is that thing shooting on full auto? In the vid balls are beaking...are they like hitting each other? I don't know...it just looks awesome.

I am sooooooooo getting this!

Now its saving up time... i wish paintball was one of those less expensicve sports, like, kick the can, and all those other old school sports.

The full auto tests are at 31+bps. They were soundgraphed by White Wolf Airsmithing.

Amazing...waaaannnnntttt onnnnneeee soooooo badddd!!!! MUUUUSTTTT REEESSSISSSST...

how much beer will this cost?

Is there any progress on making a run of mq-valves compatible with mags?

Also, there was a possibilty of packaging it as a kit to convert an intelliframe,
    is there any word on this?

Any idea of a date when these will become available after the pre-orders
    have been filled?

Thanks, Don
    [AO-MA]

We're trying to get the cocker version out right now. When more info on the mag version is ready, we'll post up.

I hate you PBX Now I have to save for two guns, was already expecting the PBX Cocker, but now this... Argh.... ps. can I touch it?
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

Not the mag. It's sitting in the R&D lab. The cocker, however, sure. I'll see what I can do about getting it to the field when you're home.

bah already shot the cocker, wanted to see the mag But ya, going to try to swing by.

MindJob Guest
    I saw the cocker at AONJ 4 and it is SWEET.

I think that this would have a much bigger impact if PBX had developed it around an entire new gun...

Just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by MindJob
    I saw the cocker at AONJ 4 and it is SWEET.

I think that this would have a much bigger impact if PBX had developed it around an entire new gun...

Just my $.02
    ..You're on the money there MJ.

We're initially platforming this technology on markers that we know we can positively impact and that are widely distributed.

As for a totally new uber gun, well let's just say that we're taking a good hard look at what the players want out of their high-end gun, the level of performance that they expect and how we can make it 'bling-bling' for maximum pimp effect.

We know now after going through our analysis of every high-end guns out (you name it, we've analyzed it) there that we can beat them on SPEED, EFFICIENCY and COMPACTNESS OF DESIGN. But all this is all talk until we produce results for you guys to see.

Again, thanks for your interest and we'll be releasing info as they become available.

Quote Originally Posted by PBX Ronin 23
    ..You're on the money there MJ.

We're initially platforming this technology on markers that we know we can positively impact and that are widely distributed.

As for a totally new uber gun, well let's just say that we're taking a good hard look at what the players want out of their high-end gun, the level of performance that they expect and how we can make it 'bling-bling' for maximum pimp effect.

We know now after going through our analysis of every high-end guns out (you name it, we've analyzed it) there that we can beat them on SPEED, EFFICIENCY and COMPACTNESS OF DESIGN. But all this is all talk until we produce results for you guys to see.

Again, thanks for your interest and we'll be releasing info as they become available.
    so basically mel, you are saying that getting a PBX cocker will be a temporary fix until the PBX ultimate marker comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by NJPaint
    so basically mel, you are saying that getting a PBX cocker will be a temporary fix until the PBX ultimate marker comes out...
    Did I say that?

An mQ'ed Cocker is a reality. The PBX Uber gun is a concept still in the fantasy stage. How immediate do you want to feel the power, well that's entirely up to you.

The saving begins now......

Can i test this upgrade when this really super ultra awsome "thing" when it comes out, you dont have to worry about getting it back too, and ill test the quality and all that good stuff about it..

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spasticsquirrel
    Can i test this upgrade when this really super ultra awsome "thing" when it comes out, you dont have to worry about getting it back too, and ill test the quality and all that good stuff about it..

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sure you can. You would just have to move and live in NJ in someone's basement between the time you arrive and the time that the gun hits the stream oc commerce.

damn thats awesome..good job!

are you able to put a race frame on a mag too? and if they go on sale, how much would you let the beast go for?

www.Intimidatorowners.com
    Black and Red Alias

Don't see why we couldn't and no idea.