Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Predator II Board - Authorized Install Center

Any chance on selling a board and harness by its lonesome?
    Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
    ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel411
    Any chance on selling a board and harness by its lonesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    NEW!

We are now back to offering the Predator Morlocks for DIY installs.

Price is just $140 + shipping.

You can order them HERE .

Woot!!

The only catch (you knew there had to be one) is that there is no install support, and no replacements if you screw it up. Its called DIY for a reason. If you need help, go to TAG's forums. Other than that, you're on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdkid
    . . . . anyway, is hybrid mode still avilable on the e-mag with the new board?

thanks.
    Yes. Hybrid is a function of the sear and frame design, not the board. If you flip the switch to manual, and pull the little yellow pin, you will get hybrid, regardless of which board is running it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow_Tech
    how about on a spyder?
    Yeah, we can put one in a spyder, though the board and install will likely cost more than the whole marker did to begin with.

Yeah, we can put one in a spyder, though the board and install will likely cost more than the whole marker did to begin with.
    thats cool..im going for a spimmy....350 i would guess?

thats cool..im going for a spimmy....350 i would guess?
    Yeah, I would think so. With all the machine work for the eyes and covers.

Are you using the ESP frame, or a clamshell timmy frame?

The Timmy frame will be quite a bit easier to cram this all into (in fact, I'm not sure that a Spyder frame will work at all).

Just got done putting one in a 2k2 Timmy. Man did it ever bring that old feller alive.

I think you'll really like the Predator. Especially the new eyes. They have 15 deg viewing angle instead of the standard 8 deg of the BLAST eyes, so the woes of eye misalignment are over for good.

Thank you for your interest.

its a spyder frame,there is alot of room inside of it...

its a spyder frame,there is alot of room inside of it...
    Enough for the big Timmy solenoid, the board, and the battery?

Enough for the big Timmy solenoid, the board, and the battery?
    yea,if you cut out a piece,there is enough.

the Xmag is already drilled for an eye ? yet it still costs 350 ?

is that just a typo ?
    Aced/predator Adrenalin LCD
    2k Dark Angel [
    98 LED Angel ( kinda )
    shark attack X-MAG
    Eclipse Factory Eblade
    "We Want More Squeege!! (rawwk)" - AGD
    "I'm looking for an xmag in excellent or perfect condition. I have a black 2k3 mech cocker with Palmer everything (worth about US $800) I can trade, which is in excellent condition, well timed, reliable, and pinches all but the oldest super brittle paint." Flyboy771

Quote Originally Posted by nastymag
    the Xmag is already drilled for an eye ? yet it still costs 350 ?

is that just a typo ?
    Yeah it was. (Fixed the list, added some options too)

It should have read $250. I am only using the ACE in the XMags though. The removable breeches present a real headache for installing break beams, so I'm just not gonna do it.

With the eye software that they Predator uses, a reflective eye is just as good, and a hell of a lot easier.

Once the drop-in Shocker boards are done, I will be using reflective eyes in the Shocker installs too (while implementing a hellatious price reduction). The difference really is night and day, just changing the software. The eye component itself is not bad, its just that SP (and others) were very lazy in their programming of the eye logic.

You know the old saying - Garbage in, Garbage out.

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for pointing that out.

So it's 250 for full board install on an Emag? Will i need any extra parts? I dont want or need eyes. What is the turnaround on the Install? If it's only 250 and less than a month i'll be predding my emag soon.
    RIP John Sherman 1952- 2004

-Adam
    K To the E

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactoryKid
    So it's 250 for full board install on an Emag? Will i need any extra parts? I dont want or need eyes. What is the turnaround on the Install? If it's only 250 and less than a month i'll be predding my emag soon.
    Yup, that's right. Emag install with no eyes at all is $250 + shipping. No extra parts are needed, and its a lot cheaper because I don't have to do so much machine work.

Turn around will be about three weeks to a month, at the moment, 'cause I'm a bit swamped. I've got an Xmag, two EMags, two Imps, and two Shockers here right now, which will be ahead of you in line.

If you wanted to wait a couple three weeks to send it, it wouldn't hurty my feelings any. Since it would just set here for that long waiting anyway, you might as well keep it and be able to use it for that stretch.

I will post up here when I get the bench cleared off some more.

Thank you for your interest.

Workload any lighter? A quick response would be nice because i'm either PRedding the Karta or selling it. I have cash in hand that i could send with the gun. Just looking for the board Install and no eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactoryKid
    Workload any lighter? A quick response would be nice because i'm either PRedding the Karta or selling it. I have cash in hand that i could send with the gun. Just looking for the board Install and no eyes.
    Yeah, go ahead and send it. I'm getting things thinned out.

Thank you for your business.

Yeah, go ahead and send it. I'm getting things thinned out.

PM Me the adress?

ETA on Predator install for E-Tac?

Sounds like you're almost done. Any estimate on when my E-Tac will be shipped out?

...any video shooting demos of a predator ii in an EMAG or XMAG?

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin
    Sounds like you're almost done. Any estimate on when my E-Tac will be shipped out?
    I will attack it with vigor this weekend, hopefully it will go out next week sometime.

Jack - No, sorry. I don't have HPA around here, so that basically precludes any high ROF movies from a Mag. I bet that you could talk one of the guys who own the markers into making one though.

Also, to the guy who is waiting on his DIY kit - They came in today, it will ship tomorrow.

?

I will attack it with vigor this weekend, hopefully it will go out next week sometime.

Jack - No, sorry. I don't have HPA around here, so that basically precludes any high ROF movies from a Mag. I bet that you could talk one of the guys who own the markers into making one though.

Also, to the guy who is waiting on his DIY kit - They came in today, it will ship tomorrow.
    Are you going to test the marker out, being that you don't have HPA available, before sending it out to make sure all is in working order?

Video of Pred E-Tac

Quote Originally Posted by Jack & Coke

I'll try to make a video if possible, WHEN I get it back. Not until then, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin
    Are you going to test the marker out, being that you don't have HPA available, before sending it out to make sure all is in working order?
    Not to see if the electronics are working, at least not on an EMag (the sear doesn't need air to move).

I was going to track down a booster, but I've since decided agaist it.

So, for any future E/Xmag guys, you don't need to send your valve in (actually, I'd prefer you didn't, less stuff for me to keep track of).

Is there anyway to keep the L.E.D screen when doing the predator mod? Have it flash Predator or something? I realize you change the setting with the trigger so the little buttons are useless, but what about the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by REDRT
    Is there anyway to keep the L.E.D screen when doing the predator mod? Have it flash Predator or something? I realize you change the setting with the trigger so the little buttons are useless, but what about the screen?
    Nope, sorry.

The Predator series of boards does not support LED or LCD readouts of any sort. The code is simple and streamlined to be fast.

Call it ---> High Speed, Low Drag.

Coolhand,
    Can teh Predator Morlock (the DIY kit) work without eyes? Can the eyes be disabled?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Coolhand,
    Can teh Predator Morlock (the DIY kit) work without eyes? Can the eyes be disabled?

Thanks
    If they are present, you can hold down the trigger for 5 sec to disable them. If there are none at all, they fail the boot-up test, and the board defaults to the no eyes BPS (which is programable). Basically, if they are there it boots up with them on, if they aren't there at all, it boots up as if you had turned them off. Very flexable system. Curt really thought the programming through.

Update on E-Tac...

Were you able to get anything done on the Predator II install for my E-Tac this week? If you can give me a progress report, that would be great. I'd like to know specifically what's left to do before it's done.

Here is a report on the up-grade. Just got my brothers emag back today. Stupied is what stupied does. Myself, my brother, or both of us screwed up the programing dinking with it. It took alot of yelling and some time to get it back on track. Coolhand helped out greatly (thanks again). I must say it is FAST! Too fast in fact. That was why we wanted to slow it down in the first place for a tournament Sunday until one of us screwed it up. Something to get used to indeed. Done are the days of little buttons and red screen. Mosty definatly a tuners toy now. You can adjust everything. I never seen an Emag give a victory halo a run for its money WOW ! To anyone thinking they want to buy something faster because the E/Xmag just doesn't have it anymore. Look no further. The Predator is the supercharger that you been looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack & Coke
    After fireing it. It looks like of Zak's videos. Really fast man.