Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Predator II Board - Authorized Install Center

Quote Originally Posted by Jack & Coke
    ...any video shooting demos of a predator ii in an EMAG or XMAG?
    After firing it. It looks like one of Zak's videos! Really fast man.
    Last edited by REDRT; 02-17-2005 at 12:45 AM.

I envy you RedRT...

Quote Originally Posted by REDRT
    After fireing it. It looks like of Zak's videos. Really fast man.

Haven't seen mine in 3 months. Ended up buying an X-Mag online just so I would have something to bring to the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin
    Haven't seen mine in 3 months. Ended up buying an X-Mag online just so I would have something to bring to the field.

Chill dude, yours is next.

I literally had a stack of markers 5 feet tall (if I would have stacked them up that is) that were waiting for a Predator board. Since I had to wait for your parts to come back from ano, you kept getting bumped down the list.

Now all I have left is your ETAC, and your brother's XMag. Your TAC will be done this week yet, and then your brother's XMag will be done as soon as his stuff comes back from ano.

I'm sorry it took so long, but your projects had additional things that had to be done by someone else, so they got bumped out of order.

I got buried under board installs, but when I realized that I had too many to turn them all around in a timely fashion, I quit accepting new work.

Now I'm about caught up, so I'm gonna start taking new installs, a few at a time.

Maybe a video is in order...

After fireing it. It looks like of Zak's videos. Really fast man.
    Since you have yours, maybe you can post a demo video of your Predator board in action?

Since you have yours, maybe you can post a demo video of your Predator board in action?
    If I only had the means to. Sorry.

Weekly update...

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Chill dude, yours is next.

I literally had a stack of markers 5 feet tall (if I would have stacked them up that is) that were waiting for a Predator board. Since I had to wait for your parts to come back from ano, you kept getting bumped down the list.

Now all I have left is your ETAC, and your brother's XMag. Your TAC will be done this week yet, and then your brother's XMag will be done as soon as his stuff comes back from ano.

I'm sorry it took so long, but your projects had additional things that had to be done by someone else, so they got bumped out of order.

I got buried under board installs, but when I realized that I had too many to turn them all around in a timely fashion, I quit accepting new work.

Now I'm about caught up, so I'm gonna start taking new installs, a few at a time.

How far did you get?

Pred II or Predator Morlock for Xmag?

Coolhand,

Which would be easier to install in the X-mag? I'm in the early stages of planning an install, and I am trying to figure out the whole HES thing. SO I was wondering if it was easier to use the Pred II instead of the DIY Pred Morlock?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Coolhand,

Which would be easier to install in the X-mag? I'm in the early stages of planning an install, and I am trying to figure out the whole HES thing. SO I was wondering if it was easier to use the Pred II instead of the DIY Pred Morlock?
    The Pred II and the Pred Morlock are the same board, with the same programming. The only difference is the connectors, which in an XMag make zero (0) difference. Either one will work fine, but the Pred II's aren't made anymore, so they will be harder to find (I may have one stashed if you feel you gotta have it).

If I do the install, I can use whichever you like, provided that both are here of course.

The HES is not too hard to figure out, about 20 mins on Google should be enough to yield a workable diagram.

Good luck.

How far did you get?
    I will finish it today. It will ship either tomorrow or Monday.

Shipping method...

I will finish it today. It will ship either tomorrow or Monday.
    Whatever method you use for the shipping, could it be one that will deliver on or before Thursday of next week because I'll be leaving the country on Friday and will not be back for a couple weeks. Thanks.

Program cable

When will the Predator Board cable and software be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Snakechit
    When will the Predator Board cable and software be available?
    You got me.

I'm not sure if TAG is going to go through with the uplink software and cable or not. I haven't heard anything much of it lately, and with their growing irritation with people ripping off their code, I would not be surprised if they scrapped that whole deal.

BUT, and I cannot stress this enough, I don't know that for sure, and I haven't heard anything from TAG, this is just speculation on my part.

The Pred II and the Pred Morlock are the same board, with the same programming. The only difference is the connectors, which in an XMag make zero (0) difference. Either one will work fine, but the Pred II's aren't made anymore, so they will be harder to find (I may have one stashed if you feel you gotta have it).

If I do the install, I can use whichever you like, provided that both are here of course.

The HES is not too hard to figure out, about 20 mins on Google should be enough to yield a workable diagram.

Good luck.
    why arent they making the pred2 anymore? is it because people calling in about install probs and blaming it on them?
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nearchos
    why arent they making the pred2 anymore? is it because people calling in about install probs and blaming it on them?
    Nah, they just got tired of stocking two boards that were basically identical.

So, the Pred II went the way of the dodo bird, and the Pred Morlock supplanted it.

Simple econimics, you ditch the one that's the most expensive to produce, and embrace the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow_Tech
    can do you an Ion?
    I'd imagine. Price would be the same as for a Timmy I'd say.

I'm out of boards right now, so I'm not taking anymore installs until I get some more boards in.

TAG said 4 weeks to fill me last order, so I'd say check back in a month or so.

I'd imagine. Price would be the same as for a Timmy I'd say.

I'm out of boards right now, so I'm not taking anymore installs until I get some more boards in.

TAG said 4 weeks to fill me last order, so I'd say check back in a month or so.
    A month!!!! I suppose the one I ordered two weeks ago this coming Wed is on that. Well aleast I didn't send the marker in.

A month!!!! I suppose the one I ordered two weeks ago this coming Wed is on that. Well aleast I didn't send the marker in.
    No no. I've got enough boards here to fill the orders I have, and do the installs I've already taken, but there will be none left when I'm finished.

Thus, the not taking anymore work part.

The DIY board you bought will ship on Tuesday.

No no. I've got enough boards here to fill the orders I have, and do the installs I've already taken, but there will be none left when I'm finished.

Great. Needing it soon.

Tracking info.

Can you forward me the tracking information if you have it?

MindJob Guest

I hate to bust your chops Coolhand, but did the one I bought on the 21st (Scott) ship yet or will mine go on Tuesday as well?

Can you forward me the tracking information if you have it?
    I hit a snag on your install, gotta make another notch in the rail to clear the big bundle of eye wires.

The board is in, and works great, but I can't assemble the marker until I get this clearance notch cut. If all goes well, that should be done in a couple of hours.

It will ship tomorrow if I get the machine work done like I plan to (barring any unforseen complications that is).

Mindjob - You board will ship tomorrow as well. I wanted to get this all shipped last week, but I got sick, and really didn't get much of anything done.

Sorry for that, my immune system went on holiday when I needed it.

I hit a snag on your install, gotta make another notch in the rail to clear the big bundle of eye wires.

The board is in, and works great, but I can't assemble the marker until I get this clearance notch cut. If all goes well, that should be done in a couple of hours.

It will ship tomorrow if I get the machine work done like I plan to (barring any unforseen complications that is).

Mindjob - You board will ship tomorrow as well. I wanted to get this all shipped last week, but I got sick, and really didn't get much of anything done.

If you ship it tomorrow, will you be able to get it to me by Thursday? As I mentioned, I'll be leaving town for a couple weeks.
    Hope you feel better. Came down with the flu myself over the weekend. I'm hoping to knock it out before I leave on my trip.

Shipment tomorrow...

If you ship it tomorrow, will you be able to get it to me by Thursday? As I mentioned, I'll be leaving town for a couple weeks.
    Hope you feel better. Came down with the flu myself over the weekend. I'm hoping to knock it out before I leave on my trip.

No, it won't make it by Thurs . . . . . . . . unless I ship it 2Day Air, which I will.

Got the machine work done, so it should be good to go.

Sorry it took so long.

The gun doesnt need a current board for this upgrade to work correct?
    RIP John Sherman 1952- 2004

-Adam
    K To the E

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactoryKid
    The gun doesnt need a current board for this upgrade to work correct?
    Nope. The AGD board reguardless of software is removed and this one installed in its place.

Nope. The AGD board reguardless of software is removed and this one installed in its place.
    Yeah, what he said.

You do need a HES though.

350?

Hey did you mention that you'll do the install for the HyperFrames for 350?including eyes?

Don't Hate the BALLA! Hate the Game!
    Chome minimag
    Intelli frame
    Dye chome barrel
    LVL10
    X-valve
    Ult Trigger
    12v Revv
    88/4000
    Soon to come
    Da "Mini-DevilMag"

Quote Originally Posted by Haynballa
    Hey did you mention that you'll do the install for the HyperFrames for 350?including eyes?
    Yeah, I mentioned it, but after wrestling with this ETAC, I have changed my mind.

New price for EMags or HyperFrames with break beam eyes is $425, 'cause they are a cast iron *****.

Here's Temujin's ETAC:

I'm not sure if I want to do any more of those or not, so I'm making the price high enough to make it worth the trouble.

That's the way its got to go, sorry.