Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: AO's second team at IAO information thread

PM'd ya Lohman!

"Freedom is never Free!"
    My AO Feedback Thread
    My Ebay Feedback

We were wearing the bright orange jerseys . Your team captain also traded hats with me, which i still have and wear, at the bar. That was a fun night.

I should play with you guys, I live in Pittsburgh. I don't know though. I no longer shoot a Mag however and would feel mighty left out. I would get rid of my Angel for another Mag if it wasnt so damn sexy. Or I might get another mag and use it as a second gun or a backup or something. Or do you even need to have a mag?

You must own and use a marker from the company you are representing . If you want to pickup a mag, let me know, this could be a lot of fun
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

Quote Originally Posted by nameless143
    I should play with you guys, I live in Pittsburgh. I don't know though. I no longer shoot a Mag however and would feel mighty left out. I would get rid of my Angel for another Mag if it wasnt so damn sexy. Or I might get another mag and use it as a second gun or a backup or something. Or do you even need to have a mag?
    you have about 5 months to get one... so hop to it.. well worth the hour drive up 79...
    if anyone has any questions about the area or wants to ship out thier gear (rather then flying with it) I will be more then happy to help..

~steph
    "You are wonderful, whitty, and wise, but you spend to much time reading this sort of TRASH."

Was there ever a definative answer on weather we would get matching Jersies or not? I'm down for it!

There has not been a definite answer on that one yet, I'm leaning towards ti looks like everyone wants them

Kev any word on official exact dates yet I know you said February, but its close, and Im oh so patient

Is there any thing i need to do to my Xmag to get it ready for this?
    And will any one be there to flash it?
    "STAY OUT OF SMART PARTS SECTIONS.
    ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING *poof* IS GONE, PERIOD.
    THIS IS LAW"-PBN MOD
    GITRDONE!!!!!
    Tunamart for all of your mag needs
    Team Magfiea

Long Live Tom Kaye
    Long Live The Mag

Remove the trigger rod to disallow hybrid mode - we can do it day of too, or day before

Quote Originally Posted by Lohman446
    Remove the trigger rod to disallow hybrid mode - we can do it day of too, or day before
    Ok

As far as I know, AGD will have a tech booth and they will probably be able to flash it to 3.2

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

Hey Loh...did I see you posting in the devilmag thread about getting one? If so have you shipped it off yet? I too have sent mine off already eagerly awaiting it's return...it should kick ***! Hopefully we should have them ready by IAO I know devlimags turn around time has been slow but I think it will pick up now that he has some frames instock to build on.

Laterz!

unofficially weds and thurs of the IAO week. but thats 99.9% confirmed. I can't see it changing unless everything changes at the iAO

count on sticking around fro Friday, when the awards will be given out.

Quote Originally Posted by guysdaman
    Hey Loh...did I see you posting in the devilmag thread about getting one? If so have you shipped it off yet? I too have sent mine off already eagerly awaiting it's return...it should kick ***! Hopefully we should have them ready by IAO I know devlimags turn around time has been slow but I think it will pick up now that he has some frames instock to build on.

Laterz!

I had GA Devil build me one from ground up - right now I'm markerless until he gets it back to me.. hopefully next month or the month after

I have reserved rooms and divided cost the following way
    (refer to first post)

How much for hotel: This is going to depend on where you sleep, I have tried to make it fair, we can have up to four people per room. I negotiated a room rate of $62 per room per night plus taxes - total $70.68 per room night with taxes - I have at this time reserved two rooms with double beds, adjoining. We will be sharing the cost of these rooms. Reservations are from Tuesday July 26 thru Saturday morning July 30th. If you do not think this is fair let me know Obviously preference will be given to players on our team - if it gets close to AO and I have not filled them I may cancel one room, or adjust prices to get people to fill them. I reserve the right to adjust prices to split the room more evenly if it is not filled (ie 3 people means everyone is going to have to pitch in $20 more each). Your spot will be saved once I have payment
    Room 1 - Bed 1: Me - Im old, sorry guys $20/night = $80 for the stay PAID
    Room 1 - Bed 2: Available $20/night = $80 for the stay
    Room 1 - Floorspace 1: Available $15/night = $60 for the stay
    Room 1 - Floorspace 2: Available $15/night = $60 for the stay

Room 2 - Bed 1: Available $20/night = $80 for the stay
    Room 2 - Bed 2: Available $20/night = $80 for the stay
    Room 2 - Floorspace 1: Available $15/night = $60 for the stay
    Room 2 - Floorspace 2: Available $15/night = $60 for the stay

Disclaimer: Now guys.. let me say this - I know I take some steps here that seem to be like a dictator, that is not what I am trying to do. Any decisions I make and carry through on are from the observation that paitnball players will discuss something to death and nothing will get done as they do, then it will be too late. I'm trying to avoid this from happening. If anything I do is wrong, or out of line, please understand it is open for discussion. Thanks guys.

Ok I'll take a bed. $80 for the stay
    Is any one taking the I90 thought New York? I'll help with gas. Just wanna make sure i have a ride frist.

Wow, people on the floor get a $5 a night break? This is just way too organized or something.

I'd rather make them fight over beds. Makes the event more interesting

Jerseys...

For those of you that have not, please make your opinion known here

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165637

wow that is cheaper then staying at my own house!!!! Can i have a floor space???j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Cameo
    wow that is cheaper then staying at my own house!!!! Can i have a floor space???j/k
    After review of the AO rules thats all my reply can be

After review of the AO rules thats all my reply can be
    darn rules..

~steph
    ps: good thing I am good at weaseling my way through the rules to get my way.

We know this

Drink Wine

Discussion - I have considered asking some f my normal sponsors for a one time donation to help defray costs of the team, however that would require a few things be there way, a level of some professionalism, some decided input from them on the jerseys.... my overall thoughts on this are that it is a pain for a one time thing, we are not a continueing team... it would defray some costs (likely less than 50% of entrance/hotel). Considering the little it would help, and the amount of work that I would have t put into it on a possibility of help I'm for all of us just paying our own way... opinions? I don't want this to become a discussion in four months were I have to panic and do it.

Now you can have one AO team complaining about the other that they are getting a sponsorship. Alla, AFTICA complaining that AKA got a ton of stuff last year

That being said, and although I am not on the team, go for it. Less money people have to pay out of pocket, the nicer it is.

the less money you have to spend to get here, the more money you have for your enjoyment while you are here

that being said, I know all the best bars in the area, for a small fee I can give you the tour... jk... I won't charge ya, just take me along.

~steph

Quote Originally Posted by Cameo
    the less money you have to spend to get here, the more money you have for your enjoyment while you are here

that being said, I know all the best bars in the area, for a small fee I can give you the tour... jk... I won't charge ya, just take me along.

~steph

Tell you what, you find the driver for that tour and I'll buy you a drink at every one

Well.. at least part of our team is going to be sober.. some of them are under 21

Tell you what, you find the driver for that tour and I'll buy you a drink at every one
    Actually I don't really drink, I try to stay the sober one. But hey a Redbull at ever stop worked for me.
    ~steph

how much for sleeping in the bath tub with my gun?
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.