Yahoo: JakeTakeoko
    PBNation name: TheAlphaMag
    Paypal: xAlphav@gmail.com
    www.TheAlphaMag.com

Feedback

[COLOR=Green]
    10/10 Positive AO Feedbacks
    4/4 PaintballForum.com Feedback
    Last edited by Alpha; 02-15-2006 at 10:30 PM.

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." -JFK

i bought a trigger frame from him a long time ago , good trader
    my ao feedback https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167490

Great guy! Paid fast! Excellent communication!

Don't be afraid to trade with Alpha!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
    "I have no master. I am chaos."

Feedback

great seller

He ships fast and even offered faster shipping options in case I was in a hurry. He also pm'ed me the tracking number and the day it should be delivered. Best seller ever!

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    Great Guy. Sent me a Halo TSA and I use it to this day.
    Do not fear doing business with him....

ok.. So when do I get my $20 for this endorsement?
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Bought ULE body, feedneck, and barrel from alpha. Great guy to deal with, shipped out fast, and made sure that i knew every tiny thing about everything I was buying. Don't be afraid to do business with alpha. Thanks!

And Sheperds we shall be / For thee, my Lord, for thee / Power hath descended forth from Thy hand / Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. / So we shall flow a river forth to Thee / And teeming with souls shall it ever be. / In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sa

i just sold alpha my friends fenix and a few other parts. hes a great buyer and a pleasure to do business with. ive met him at the field a few times, hes definately a trustworthy guy.

although he does need to clean his pms
    xvalve, ule body, logic vert frame, WWA barrel
    68/30 PE nitro tank
    cp unimount
    halo B

awsome assett to the paintball worl guys!!!! paid asap and was understanding on a delay in shipping. will always do bussiness with him!!!!!
    www.themadballer.com

hmm, for some reason im subscribed to this thread. oh well, you deserve another up. Alpha is a great, trustworthy trader.

Great guy, done business with before A++++++++++++++++
    Custom gun cases f/s! PM me!

Excellent buyer and good communicator. Would be willing to buy or sell with him anytime.
    Good Traders:
    RT_Luver, Dubstar, Sk8ermog, RTrampage, Butterfingers, Emagster,Snakebite78, oldsoldier, italian_animal, ciscokid, cannedheat, Sniper, Bensongg, tombraider68, TAW, unrealsm, NJpaint

My Feedback

Amazing trader-He described, I paid, He shipped when he said he would, it came when he said it would, in the condition he said it was in, couldn't have asked for any better...DON'T HESITATE
    Feedback

Upgraded Minimag F/S F/T

My Mags:

-Blue ULE, Xvalve, intelli, blue cp gasthru and flame drop, black and blue cp 2 piece

-Minimag, gas thru and taso drop with on/off, stock barrel

Good Traders: Serialthriller, Heftylefty, Doctorstox, -=[ DevNull ]=-, d40winker(from PBN), bensongg, pbcustom98, nouseforname

Bought and RT Pro barrel from me. Good buyer, no hassles, quick payment. Thanks again.

Traded a pre Usi Raider fro a pre 2k cocker, he got my Raider, I never got the cocker. Dude ripped me off.

Fryartuck,

Your item was shipped via USPS Priority. After it left my possession, I no longer had control of the item. I do not know why you insist that I scammed you. I have dozens of great transactions all over the web. I could not in good conscious 'rip' someone off. Its happened to me before.

Let me share a similar experience with you:

I traded with a reputable person (a friend and moderator from www.paintballforum.com). I believe I sent him a digital camera or something of $100+ value. I was to receive a Dye Ultralight barrel in return. Weeks passed. Nothing. It ended with me filing a claim with my favorite branch of the government (USPS). I suggested you do the same during the transaction. Have you done so?

Dud, first off, you said you were taking care of the claim, I still have the PM you sent saying you would.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I dont know if you got my last pm (which was 4 or 5 days ago)

I'm going to file with the post office. I'll need your full name and address again for the forms. Not sure if it needs a phone #...

Let me know

You can always email me too, I check my email more often. xalphav@gmail.com

Second, I got you a tracking number and insurance, why didn't you do the same for me?
    You even told me you'd return my gun, that offer still apply?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No way bro, I'm still here. I can return you your marker (at the price of losing an autococker). Ive had the mail lose stuff of mine before .Just last month they lost a Dye Ultralight during my trade for a stiffi. I know what its like.

I know I havent been on AO much (which is why I reccomended contacting me via email before).

The papers have been filed with the PO, and I'm just waiting for them to respond.

let me know

-Sam