Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Frymark grips...yes you read it right

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    Taking requests?

Black Vert frame w/ Flames?

I'll take a set of those and another set of clear flamed .45s if you can addthat to them as well.

Jay.

Yes Im working on getting some flamed 90* grips and I can do your flamed 45's this weekend while I have the clear being used already.

Also your other 45's went out today

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

Awesome.

Just let me know when there ready and how much to Paypal.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Are you at the point where you can make semi-custom grips? I'd like a set of white pearl wraparounds for my Intimidator...

I can send dimensions!
    My AIM Intimidator is better than your Automag. Get over it.
    Hobart Paintball AIM Paintball

Quote Originally Posted by tyrion2323
    Are you at the point where you can make semi-custom grips? I'd like a set of white pearl wraparounds for my Intimidator...

I can send dimensions!

sorry not doing wrap arounds

Quote Originally Posted by GA Devil
    yeah i can do that. All the Devil's Den grips that have been posted other then black are from extra resin needed to do somehtig with before it started curing so made them. Nothign intensional...lol Except whats sitting at the house curing today.
    Is it possible to get Clear Flame Grips for my Devilmag?
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic79
    Is it possible to get Clear Flame Grips for my Devilmag?
    Thanks...

in the future ill have flame 90* grips.

Just flip around .45 grips for the y-grip. If he bought ALL of Heathers molds, he'll have the vert molds too.
    Origninally posted by warbeak2099
    Definately extra lube. I keep two bottles at all times. Can't leave home w/o your lubricant.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by frop
    Just flip around .45 grips for the y-grip. If he bought ALL of Heathers molds, he'll have the vert molds too.

considering there are some verts pictured in the first post...yeah i have them.

does she have any more molds for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by splitshot
    does she have any more molds for sale?
    that would be a question for her..not this thread

can you pm me her email address plz

Quote Originally Posted by splitshot
    can you pm me her email address plz

by searching her on here you can obtain a way to contact her. I dont give out the email of anyone Im not sure dont want everyone having it.

Woah GA Devil those pearl grips look awesome. If you made Pearl Grips with black flames I would buy those in a heartbeat, as soon as this money order comes in.

My mags:
    CF67870
    VV05148

can you atleast tell me her code name thing?

Do you plan on doing any Hyperframe grips. If so I'd love a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by azathoth300

its possible but unsure due to the extra milling they would require for battery and solenoid.

Quote Originally Posted by azathoth300
    Me too... I really liked the Devilsden ones you had on a Devilmag (believe it was your wifes)... you should make a batch of them...
    CLICK TO AIM ME!!!

"If you can't stand the RAGE, get the hell out of the CAGE"

WWW.PAINTBALLER187.COM <- For all you trading needs!

so it will be possible to get the pearl grip in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by r-unit
    so it will be possible to get the pearl grip in the future?

i imagine until i get tired of doign them or they lose their "flare"

Can you do pearl grips with black flames, or the devils den black on pearl?

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntball365
    Can you do pearl grips with black flames, or the devils den black on pearl?

working on a set of Devils Den with pearl heads and deciding what to do for the background

black! and I would buy them, I have a money order being sent today!

Edit-If they are vert.
    Last edited by p8ntball365; 05-17-2005 at 02:32 PM.

talk to me how the silver is goin...

Quote Originally Posted by Phrontman
    talk to me how the silver is goin...
    i havent had a chance to work ont hem due to the 122 viruses and spyware ive been trying to get rid of on my home machine from clicking that ion vs wrath link that was posted here in AO. Im down to 2 left and having trouble getting rid of them and been up till 3-4 am every night dealing with it....so far 3 dents in my tower the size of my foot and the monitor has hit the floor once...lets see how it makes it tonight. I plan on workign on grips tonight because the wife said im not allowed at my computer due to damages and she will attempt to fix it for me. I have a slight temper

We've all been there...

try getting a copy of norton anitvirus...hopfully next time itll stop it in its tracks.

i havent had a chance to work ont hem due to the 122 viruses and spyware ive been trying to get rid of on my home machine from clicking that ion vs wrath link that was posted here in AO. Im down to 2 left and having trouble getting rid of them and been up till 3-4 am every night dealing with it....so far 3 dents in my tower the size of my foot and the monitor has hit the floor once...lets see how it makes it tonight. I plan on workign on grips tonight because the wife said im not allowed at my computer due to damages and she will attempt to fix it for me. I have a slight temper
    Lol, I broke my desk & punched several dents in my case too. Stupid computers are annoying things.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrontman
    We've all been there...

try getting a copy of norton anitvirus...hopfully next time itll stop it in its tracks.

sad thing is I have norton and didnt catch it. with another late night last night i have gotten rid of everythign according to norton but still get teh pop ups and the icons that just appear on my desktop so obviously somethign is there that norton aint finding. But that aside ill have some of the grips done today.

not meaning to perpetuate throwing this thread off topic, but have you tried spybot? or adaware?

the kind of spyware that puts icons on your desktops can be quite tricky to get rid of, and may require using hijackthis and going into the system registry an manual delete things (but don't do this unless u know what you're doin!! u could very well end up killing your system)

Paintchucker Guest
    sad thing is I have norton and didnt catch it. with another late night last night i have gotten rid of everythign according to norton but still get teh pop ups and the icons that just appear on my desktop so obviously somethign is there that norton aint finding. But that aside ill have some of the grips done today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotsy
    not meaning to perpetuate throwing this thread off topic, but have you tried spybot? or adaware?

the kind of spyware that puts icons on your desktops can be quite tricky to get rid of, and may require using hijackthis and going into the system registry an manual delete things (but don't do this unless u know what you're doin!! u could very well end up killing your system)

I got an AIM popup last night from someone on here (that will remain nameless as I don't believe they did it intentionally) that said "check out this cool pictures LINK"

It popped up a little file, which I saved to my desktop (McAfee is current btw and would have scanned the file on save), then I scanned my desktop... Came back Clean, so it "Seemed" safe enough. Click it to install and then all hell broke lose... I spent the better part of 3-4 hours getting it off my system. Seems the thing had one service running as SYSTEM level, and 3 or 4 other programs in memory. When you would kill 1 process the two remaining ones would see it gone and restart it instantaneously... Can't delete the file or rename it because it is open/in use. I had immediately disconnected from the internet when second popup hit me, but had to reconnect to download latest version/update files for my Ad-Aware and SpyBot. I hadn't updated in 4-5 months, and the newer versions did a better job on this! I finally got a message after rebooting that the system couldn't find one of the little trojan main executables, and then after re-running Ad-Aware and SpyBot a few more times, they came up clean and the programs were no longer in memory... Whew! Craziness...

Just to keep the post on topic, Did you send my grips yet?

Wish you luck on your problem! Try the SpyBot and Ad-Aware proggies if you aren't already. They seemed to get it for me after awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by Paintchucker
    I got an AIM popup last night from someone on here (that will remain nameless as I don't believe they did it intentionally) that said "check out this cool pictures LINK"

It popped up a little file, which I saved to my desktop (McAfee is current btw and would have scanned the file on save), then I scanned my desktop... Came back Clean, so it "Seemed" safe enough. Click it to install and then all hell broke lose... I spent the better part of 3-4 hours getting it off my system. Seems the thing had one service running as SYSTEM level, and 3 or 4 other programs in memory. When you would kill 1 process the two remaining ones would see it gone and restart it instantaneously... Can't delete the file or rename it because it is open/in use. I had immediately disconnected from the internet when second popup hit me, but had to reconnect to download latest version/update files for my Ad-Aware and SpyBot. I hadn't updated in 4-5 months, and the newer versions did a better job on this! I finally got a message after rebooting that the system couldn't find one of the little trojan main executables, and then after re-running Ad-Aware and SpyBot a few more times, they came up clean and the programs were no longer in memory... Whew! Craziness...

Just to keep the post on topic, Did you send my grips yet?

Wish you luck on your problem! Try the SpyBot and Ad-Aware proggies if you aren't already. They seemed to get it for me after awhile...

lol yes they went out like i told ya. My days have melded together so cant remember if it was yesterday or monday i told ya. I have finally threw int he towel on the computer after norton finding nothing and adaware quarentining 678 things and have decided to reformat

but yes the grips are on their way to you and working on some more tonight while the computer does "its" thing.