Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Frymark grips...yes you read it right

atm743 decided he wasnt able to get the red/black flamed blemished pair so their back up for grabs. Does nobody want the grips listed?

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

Quote Originally Posted by GA Devil
    working on a set of Devils Den with pearl heads and deciding what to do for the background
    ok, so its not like you will only have the pearl grips once. thats good. i should be picking some up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by r-unit
    ok, so its not like you will only have the pearl grips once. thats good. i should be picking some up soon.

yeah as long as i have the material to make em i can.

Paintchucker Guest

Thumbs up Got'em, Look Great, THANKS !!!

lol yes they went out like i told ya. My days have melded together so cant remember if it was yesterday or monday i told ya. I have finally threw int he towel on the computer after norton finding nothing and adaware quarentining 678 things and have decided to reformat

but yes the grips are on their way to you and working on some more tonight while the computer does "its" thing.

Got the grips in the mail yesterday... I will have to try and find some longer screws today as these are thicker than the origs. I don't remember if this is a size 4 or size 6 screw. They look very good!

Reformat is very extreme!!! You should be able to get it with the newest version of Ad-Aware(I had to install the SE version as I was months behind) and the SpyBot latest version. 600-700 things sounds about right... 1 THING I FORGOT to mention in my steps above, is that dang IE Browser TOOLBAR thing. It will remove from CONTROL PANEL:ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS but requires connected to internet, and then make sure after you download the latest and greatest of the 2 programs that you disconnect from the internet... That is how these things "rejuvinate" themselves all over you computer. From there it should be a matter of running the 2 programs several times. They will say that they couldn't get it all and ask to run at startup, which you should let them do. Eventually, you will get to the point that they both ran at startup, and then you will get the message that it couldn't find one of the components of WToolsA.exe or WToolsS.exe(sorry my notes are a bit hazy) and you will know that you are on the final leg!!! Run the Ad-Aware and SpyBot another time or two and they should come up clean...

cool glad you got them and like them. I have the black and pearl devils den 90* ones done now and some other people wanted.

ive given up on the computer since i have tried all that stuff and have roughly 35 hours into working on it and im tired of it. not even worth it to me so moving on.

Nice! Pics possibly?

pics updated

The black and pearl Devils are sweet!!

OK, the devil 90s are sweet! Ill take a pair of pearl/black Ladys for the 90. Pearl background, black foreground. Thanks Devil!

Quote Originally Posted by Phrontman
    OK, the devil 90s are sweet! Ill take a pair of pearl/black Ladys for the 90. Pearl background, black foreground. Thanks Devil!

are you sure cause ive made alot of "ill buy" grips and people either just disappear or cant afford them anymore. i need ot be sure cause im making alot of grips for people requests but not sellign them.

Do you want paypal before you make em or what? I understand your predicament, but believe me, Ill buy them. I had been pestering LUKE to make 90 grips before you came on the scene and after frymarker stopped making them, so yes, I will definately pay you for them!

EDIT: this is not a shot at LUKE, just relaying my previous intentions

Quote Originally Posted by Phrontman
    Do you want paypal before you make em or what? I understand your predicament, but believe me, Ill buy them. I had been pestering LUKE to make 90 grips before you came on the scene and after frymarker stopped making them, so yes, I will definately pay you for them!

EDIT: this is not a shot at LUKE, just relaying my previous intentions

ill take your word for it but as the first thread states MO only. Ill see about doing them tonight. I started a set of them last night with black ladys and was deciding what to do for the background so pearl it is.

aight, Ill ship the MO tomorrow. 25$ then?

so did you plan on making Devilsden Hyperframe grips or no? I would like a pair for my devilmag... just wondering on it...
    CLICK TO AIM ME!!!

"If you can't stand the RAGE, get the hell out of the CAGE"

WWW.PAINTBALLER187.COM <- For all you trading needs!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Whoopass
    so did you plan on making Devilsden Hyperframe grips or no? I would like a pair for my devilmag... just wondering on it...

no sorry im no tlooking at making them at this time.

gothsqwd Guest
    I need a set of the emag style flame grips with black background and red flames. I'll get the MO in the mail tomorrow. I'll put my screen name on the MO to help identify it. Those are $25 shipped, right?

Quote Originally Posted by gothsqwd
    I need a set of the emag style flame grips with black background and red flames. I'll get the MO in the mail tomorrow. I'll put my screen name on the MO to help identify it. Those are $25 shipped, right?

yes sir $25 shipped

from now on no custom color grips will be made without me having MO in hand. Once i have payment it takes roughly 2 days to make and cure. Im sitting on too many sets people wanted then didnt buy. So sorry but this has to be the way from now on.

will these fit the angel space frame on an 05 speed?

yes they are designed for angel frame spacing.

Those freaking rock!
    Have a cool beans day. Ciao!
    Sean P. Kelly

Arrrgh, a pirate I be matey!

Any plans for a black/white set of Angel 90 degree frame with a pirate skull and crossbones design?

I know of a couple of people that'd buy those.

DR
    Oderint dum metuant

Now that you mention it a pair of checkerboard grips like Vans would be cool beans.

Im interested, sent you an email.

hey if I sent you a MO, could you make me some red/black flame grips for a 45* frame. I see you have a pair for e-mags but I need some for an intelli. I'm still debating if I should actually buy new grips, just wondering if it is possible. If it is I will definetly consider.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobeid
    hey if I sent you a MO, could you make me some red/black flame grips for a 45* frame. I see you have a pair for e-mags but I need some for an intelli. I'm still debating if I should actually buy new grips, just wondering if it is possible. If it is I will definetly consider.

yes that would be np but require payment up front as all the request made and grips made for them and not a single buyer once done without payment first.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but would it be possible for you to make some Black Devil's Den E-Mag grips? I think they look sweet but I don't have a 90* frame.

lol yes they went out like i told ya. My days have melded together so cant remember if it was yesterday or monday i told ya. I have finally threw int he towel on the computer after norton finding nothing and adaware quarentining 678 things and have decided to reformat

but yes the grips are on their way to you and working on some more tonight while the computer does "its" thing.
    Did you reformat the computer? If not, I can help you get rid of that crap without reformatting.

right now no Devil's Den Emag grips but maybe later.

Yeah i reformatted and just saved what i could and started over..thanks for the offer tho.

Can you imbed soemthing inside a set of clear grips? I know frymaker used to do them, so I wanted to see if you could before I placed the order. I have what needs to go inside, just need to see if it can be done. I'll try and catch you on AIM.