Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Frymark grips...yes you read it right

Quote Originally Posted by PaintballPimpwear
    Can you imbed soemthing inside a set of clear grips? I know frymaker used to do them, so I wanted to see if you could before I placed the order. I have what needs to go inside, just need to see if it can be done. I'll try and catch you on AIM.

yeah should be no problem..what are you wanting in them?

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

Automaggot68 Guest
    Free Up for you, as those grips look top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by GA Devil
    right now no Devil's Den Emag grips but maybe later.

Yeah i reformatted and just saved what i could and started over..thanks for the offer tho.
    I would really like this grip for an E-Mag:

sorry not an option right now for the emag. only frame thats an option for is the 90* frame like mine and angel

A strip of fabric. Might be interested in multiple sets. You can PM me if you want, and maybe we can work something out if I buy in quantity.

Hey, I will take a set of your pearl emag flames!

Quote Originally Posted by A-Tach-One
    Hey, I will take a set of your pearl emag flames!

send the $25 MO in and their yours.

Paintchucker Guest

Yeah i reformatted and just saved what i could and started over..thanks for the offer tho.

Glad to see you back up and running !

large order

wondering if you might be able to sell me a LARGE order of vert pannels. I had a supplier lined up, but they flaked out. Id prefer them with either no logo, or my own logo on there. its a rather simple logo, but I don't know the process.

I'd need 50 or so sets to start, probably another 100 later. It'd depend on the price though.

Quote Originally Posted by sithos
    wondering if you might be able to sell me a LARGE order of vert pannels. I had a supplier lined up, but they flaked out. Id prefer them with either no logo, or my own logo on there. its a rather simple logo, but I don't know the process.

I'd need 50 or so sets to start, probably another 100 later. It'd depend on the price though.

almost all the grips are molded with Frymark designs since she was the one who made the molds in the first place. email me at sales@devilsden.tv with exactly what you want color and design from the molds i have listed. For verts i have Devils den, lady, and plain.

You got those e-mag tiger stripes coming along yet? I'm leaving my current adress in a few weeks and it has been three since I sent them...

I know where you live

lady grips

can you make a set to go on my nyx matrix black back ground and pink ladys to match my anno

also how much will they be

UTAC

yeah i got them. I had a couple bad runs of blue and black on both yours and another set. I think this time it worked fine. letting them cure fully.

no sorry i dont have anythign for shockers, matix, dm4 or 45 angel.

are you still making these? as would like a pair red/black flame for the e-mag and a pair in red with own pic on if pos for the e-mag? and would you ship to the uk. can not get any grips for e-mag in uk so only have the boring black ones. if you could help i would be grateful

Custom 90 grips for the devil trigger

Is there any possibility in you making a 90 grip panel for the devil trigger in black with a skull or half a skull on each side similar to devil picture in grey.

Do you have anything against embedding a goldfish or a scorpion or something in grips? I saw a pair with a goldfish in each side and it looks REALLY cool... lol Anything against that? A scorpion would look CRAZY cool too... Hmmm... If I could provide you with the specimen, would you do it? lol

ghostdog-sorry but not going to make any more molds. what i have listed is it. I can do a few different color variations but thats it.

razormonkey-(god i love that name for some reason) I honestly dont think i have the molds to do it. that molds i have are too thin to fit anythign in them like that. Heather had done the scorpion for TK and the goldfish for someone else. I would have no issues at all doing it if i had the means.

ghostdog-sorry but not going to make any more molds. what i have listed is it. I can do a few different color variations but thats it.

razormonkey-(god i love that name for some reason) I honestly dont think i have the molds to do it. that molds i have are too thin to fit anythign in them like that. Heather had done the scorpion for TK and the goldfish for someone else. I would have no issues at all doing it if i had the means.
    Did Heather really do the goldfish? I thought it was someone else... Learn something new everyday But yeah... lol I couldn't do the goldfish if it were me... I would get ready to kill them to put them in the grip, then I'd end up naming it and keeping it as a pet lol but yeah... If you ever do get the means to do it, just let me know... I was just thinking and a Beta fish would be CRAZY cool looking... lol

Quote Originally Posted by RazorMonkey
    Did Heather really do the goldfish? I thought it was someone else... Learn something new everyday But yeah... lol I couldn't do the goldfish if it were me... I would get ready to kill them to put them in the grip, then I'd end up naming it and keeping it as a pet lol but yeah... If you ever do get the means to do it, just let me know... I was just thinking and a Beta fish would be CRAZY cool looking... lol

yeah it would be but my molds just arent thick enough to do something like that in them...or believe me id have a set with something REAL crazy inside.

What shore hardness is the material your using for grips?

Could you cut out a rectangular space in the 90* grips so a pancake noid would fit through? Hold on, I'll make a paint image...

Here:

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Could you cut out a rectangular space in the 90* grips so a pancake noid would fit through? Hold on, I'll make a paint image...

Here:

like the hyperframe panels?

i do that for my grips for my grips

Right, except I think the cut would have to be the whole way through. I'm using a Kingman noid which I believe is larger than a Centerflag noid. Idkn, if a rectangular hole in the frame isn't neccesary then that'd be cool.

Right, except I think the cut would have to be the whole way through. I'm using a Kingman noid which I believe is larger than a Centerflag noid. Idkn, if a rectangular hole in the frame isn't neccesary then that'd be cool.
    yeah i can cut it all the way thru if you want. what frame is it going on? id have to know where exatclyt o cut thru at.

Hey, could you do a set of the lady 90* panels with black background and blue lady? And how much?

Well it's a custom job I did. It's a Logic VM Ripper 90* frame. I mounted a Kingman noid behind the sear so it trips it. The one thing I'm having problems with is getting the Ir3 grips to fit on it without constricting the noid. If I can't get them to work I wanted to know if you could do this. Obviously I'd give you all the measurements and everything.

VC8228- yes i can but the black would over power the blue so it would all look black...i can do the reverse however.

warbeak- you mounted it behind? or do you mean in front of the sear like in hyperframes? if in front the grips would just need to be milled like the ones that come on the DevilMAG frames. I dont have to go all the way thru mine so dont see why id have to for yours. But if thats how you want yeah i can mill thru them for ya.

You're right, I meant in front. Are you sure the Centerflag noid isn't smaller than the Kingman and that's why you don't need to cut through them? If you can make it work without going all the way through, that's sweet. If I can't make my IR3 grips work I'm ordering a pair of these. Could you do clear and blue devil grips? Or just black and blue?
    Last edited by warbeak2099; 07-23-2005 at 11:58 PM.

You're right, I meant in front. Are you sure the Centerflag noid isn't smaller than the Kingman and that's why you don't need to cut through them? If you can make it work without going all the way through, that's sweet. If I can't make my IR3 grips work I'm ordering a pair of these. Could you do clear and blue devil grips? Or just black and blue?
    well i dont think a kingman one is much bigger if at all. I wouldnt know without seeing it.

well i dont think a kingman one is much bigger if at all. I wouldnt know without seeing it.
    So, I'm guessing that the Black Devils Den grips will never be available for an E-Mag? ;(