lines flow nicely, and its a nice mesh of parts from alot of the dealers
    President Of the UW-Madison Badger Ballers

AO Feedback

1 of 35 SFL Emags VV02746
    Silver Karta/Logic RT Winner:GOTM Most Bling for December VV04971
    Sydarm SY00715
    Nelspot (under restoration)

e-mag

Mike that mag is so sweet, can't wait to get together so i can try it out. I wish my mag looked that nice. All black looks awesome.

I like how the parts flow with each other, it has this distinct look to it, can't quite put my finger on it.

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

Ok, just one more time. OMG!

what a carppyy amg omy that is inane I wo;uld kick your *** in a game.... lol seet meag aman!!!! Rockzorz joorz soxkorz mang!! doublyyou teee efff mang.

Anyways yoru a awesome mag maniac.!
    Seriously.

Man, I love that rail.... I didn't realize they were actually for sale yet lol.

Kudos on the great mag!

Very nice.

How do you like that warp hose? I got some, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Quote Originally Posted by hitech
    Very nice.

How do you like that warp hose? I got some, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.
    I love this warp hose, ive been hit directly on it and no bends or anythign its is tough as all hell, and the paint inside didnt break as well, just have to be carefull when you bend the wires so they dont hit the balls and stop them from moving.

Thanks for all the compliments, i apreciate it, keep suggestions coming and what you simply think.
    PHANTOM

that's a totaly sick e-mag... it'a absolutely gorgeous
    VIVA LA TOM!!!

Definitely one of the nicest mags I've ever seen. This is the point where I look in my wallet and see that I don't have enough money to do something as nice as that...

But for you sir, you deserve one of these...

And Sheperds we shall be / For thee, my Lord, for thee / Power hath descended forth from Thy hand / Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. / So we shall flow a river forth to Thee / And teeming with souls shall it ever be. / In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sa

Quote Originally Posted by hockeynoodles020
    O MAN THIS IS THE NICEST MAG EVER!!!!!! i think even tuna could learn from it
    I could learn from it? I just built it you silly fool!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    I could learn from it? I just built it you silly fool!
    LOL ohh man tuna strikes again dan dan dannnn nice mag dude looks really slick

You gotta put this in the May GOTM. That thing is SICKNESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by buzzboy
    You gotta put this in the May GOTM. That thing is SICKNESS!!
    Thats all i needed, ill hope for the best this month with two of my mags in there. Thanks for all the comments, keep them coming.

yakitori Guest
    you know what would work great w/ your batter pin. The yellow batt pin.

Take the rubber phonecord nippe cover thingy off. Loop your ring around your macro. When you undo your battery plug slide it down the macro and stick it in one of those holes on the front of your drop forward. It keeps it in a nice place and it keeps it safe and out of the way.

just a suggestion.

Nice emag too.

Thats an excellent suggestion, and exzactly why i started the thread, I will try it out and see how i like it, Most useful post yet, thanks Yak.

Well now that I am in a better state of mind I shot this mag the other day and it is insane!! Looks ten times better in person!!

They need to start a mag playboy magazine Playmag if you will :O

Anyways congrats.
    tanksmx
    Tank_s.m.x.
    Gary_The_Imposter
    Go Su

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Mag
    Thats an excellent suggestion, and exzactly why i started the thread, I will try it out and see how i like it, Most useful post yet, thanks Yak.
    no problem, I just noticed it. I did it when I had my emag w/ my bullet drop. Also, if you can, use something that wont scratch the ano on the tunapac. You dont want to mess that beatiful ano that tuna has done on it. .

Im sure you can find something strong, but not metal, or something metal w/ rubber coating. Something to that effect.

Sick!!

I just want to let you all know, that I....by I i mean ME!! had the honor to shoot phantoms E Xmag.....and it was MAGnificent....i couldn't beleive my funny little flickering fingers...i started to shoot it and then shot faster, and faster....and faster.....and holy cow battman, they have hit LUDICRIS SPEED!! sweet....just sweet. my parting comment on this mag..can not be summed up any better than by quoting one of the greatest AO philosiphers of the century.....tanksmx.."what a carppyy amg omy that is inane I wo;uld kick your *** in a game.... lol seet meag aman!!!! Rockzorz joorz soxkorz mang!! doublyyou teee efff mang."
    Last edited by RAZORXMAG; 05-21-2005 at 12:52 AM.

Haha, Thanks guys, i apreciate it.

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZORXMAG
    I just want to let you all know, that I....by I i mean ME!! had the honor to shoot phantoms E Xmag.....and it was MAGnificent....i couldn't beleive my funny little flickering fingers...i started to shoot it and then shot faster, and faster....and faster.....and holy cow battman, they have hit LUDICRIS SPEED!! sweet....just sweet. my parting comment on this mag..can not be summed up any better than by quoting one of the greatest AO philosiphers of the century.....tanksmx.."what a carppyy amg omy that is inane I wo;uld kick your *** in a game.... lol seet meag aman!!!! Rockzorz joorz soxkorz mang!! doublyyou teee efff mang."
    what does that mean? Seriously.

If Batman has a Mag, it'd look like that... No joke. He told me.