Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Order Carbon Fiber Halo / Reloader B backplates.

any discounts if i bought 10 or so (check with the team)? maybe just 2?
    '04 Rollout Viking - Gloss black, loaded
    Roundbody AKA Merlin - Gloss red, Race/Ace - Freeflow
    AKA Merlin - Gloss black, Race - Palmer
    Black/white Acid VSC Phantom

AO Feedback PBN Feedback

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_426
    any discounts if i bought 10 or so (check with the team)? maybe just 2?
    Ill send ya a PM.

I'd like to stick with my three in black for now, but some friends have also shown an interest, and I may also be doing a mass order of about 10. A PM re: possible bulk discount would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Sleep? Isn't that a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine?

--Programmers' saying (stolen from Rick Cook)

ill take a classic black one.. can you pm me please with your info and total for an MO? thanks in advance..

yakitori Guest
    I have regular carbon fiber ones too.

heres pics of the others. I dont know why I took several pics, but the yellow always comes out blurry.

Yak, you need to stop coming out with new things...

For the original order of three, I'll take either black or "regular" carbon fiber, which ever comes first.

Just PM or email me (marchborne@aol.com) with payment instructions and any word on a bulk order of about or so.

Thanks.

How much for a black one plus shipping to Canada?

yakitori Guest
    No extra charge for shipping to canada unless you specify that you want it sent something like registered mail which is about 8-10 bucks. Otherwise, its just regular mail and I dont charge extra. Ive even shipped to France and I am going to be shipping some to Japan too. I should charge a little extra because I have to fill out customs paperwork, but hey, thats no big deal. Still 15 shipped.

FREE UP for the order.

When can I pick up a blue one off ya? and when is a good time to meet you at the factory?

i just wish you could make entire hopper shells like that.
    stay proud, Stay mechanical!

And my feed back is at: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1771790#post1771790

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rather
    When can I pick up a blue one off ya? and when is a good time to meet you at the factory?

I will be there this saturday. Probably around 4pm. I may be there a little bit earlier. I will bring the blue one for ya.

I didnt forget about ya, I just havent been to the factory lately.

Cya there.

I also sent you a PM chiumanfu.

It would be difficult to make a entire shell out of CF because of the intricate detail inside of halos. Im sure it could be done, but wouldnt be very cost effective because they would be so expensive that not many ppl would buy them.

Damn the need of a product to be marketable. The full CF shell would look pretty cool though. Thanks for intertaining the idea though.

product, got my backplate fast, and i love the button, its much stronger yet more sensitive than the original

ill try to get a pic up

Up for a great product, looks perfect, is better than the original plate.

Thanks!
    "Luckily for Hammerhead, there's a sucker born every minute." - Miscue

yakitori Guest
    Thanks for the up guys. Glad you like them.

I like them too. In fact, I use them in both my halos.

Big ups, Yakitori, I received the three plates this weekend, and installed them without any problems. The button is a little stiff on my victory board halo, but the "stock" board now works on just a feather push of the button. Great stuff!

I'll post pics of the two halos I installed them on, when I get home and can snap a quick photo. Many thanks, Yak.

Quote Originally Posted by yakitori
    Thanks for the up guys. Glad you like them.

I like them too. In fact, I use them in both my halos.
    Last edited by Marchborne; 08-22-2005 at 09:19 PM.

got mine today... all i have to say is awsome.. .. i love it i have a question tho, you know the halo jewls, i was wondering if you could make or cut me 2 black CF ovals to fit where the jewls go on the halo shell.. i took mine off and the CF would look sweet in their spot..let me know.. thanks alot again.. sweet product..

yakitori Guest
    thanks guys. The buttons will get softer over time. The reason they are stiff is because its new rubber. It will loosen up a little w/ use. Better to have it stiff and durable, than flexible and not as strong. .

Thanks for the kind words.

rifleman, Ill see what I can do about the emblems. I might be able to do that for you. Ill PM ya when I give it a shot and try to get some pics to ya.

Thanks

OH and ALL colors are in stock now. including red.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    got mine today... all i have to say is awsome.. .. i love it i have a question tho, you know the halo jewls, i was wondering if you could make or cut me 2 black CF ovals to fit where the jewls go on the halo shell.. i took mine off and the CF would look sweet in their spot..let me know.. thanks alot again.. sweet product..
    I was going to ask this exact same thing. I took the jewels off of my shell and was going to see if you could make a couple CF ones, yak.

hey man i'm in san antonio sweating my arse off in the heat

I am coming in this weekend sometime. I will give you a call or something to meet up for the plate. Sorry I just disappeared, it was kinda spur of the moment decision. Money sounded good :P

ttyl-
    Pat
    "An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

Feedback

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty
    hey man i'm in san antonio sweating my arse off in the heat

I am coming in this weekend sometime. I will give you a call or something to meet up for the plate. Sorry I just disappeared, it was kinda spur of the moment decision. Money sounded good :P

ttyl-
    Pat
    haha pat. Whatever it takes to get da money right? :P Im going to the pb factory saturday to shoot the DM4 Im pickin up tomorrow. Im buying a black to cobalt fade DM4 w/ orange bolt, and M3 chip. Ill prolly end up selling my viking, and maybe keeping the Ion for days I go to HNR. i dont like to use my good equipment out there cause I dont like cleaning off all the dirt that gets stuck when I get shot in the gun.

cya later.

Yakitori, you need to clear out your priv msg box...you've exceeded the limit and can't receive any more.

Just wondering if there's a tracking number on my shipment.

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiumanfu
    Yakitori, you need to clear out your priv msg box...you've exceeded the limit and can't receive any more.

Just wondering if there's a tracking number on my shipment.

Tracking or delivery conf. is not available to canada. I dont provide those numbers for international shipments.

My PMs are cleared now.

Thanks

awwesome guy, got more product from him, and fast.

neat product installation instruction too

hey.. just wondering if you ever tryed anything for the halo ovals that i asked about.. thanks in advance..sweet product looks killer on my smoke halo..

yakitori Guest
    oh, ya, I forgot about that. I tried it and it doesnt work so well. I dont know if I will be doing it. Sorry, but Ive just been swamped w/ work and trying to get ppl their backplates.

Thanks

Hey save me a black one and a red one plz, I will see you one of these days

thanks-
    Pat

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty
    Hey save me a black one and a red one plz, I will see you one of these days

thanks-
    Pat
    Ill do that for ya. I will be at HNR saturday. Later

How easily can the rubber button come off? I have the TAG Cheeta board and the button is different than the HALO and empire board it is longer than the back plate.
    My drinking team has a paintball problem.
    My Feedback