Thread: "fullauto" on RT/X and chronoing

"fullauto" on RT/X and chronoing

From what I've read and how I understand it, all you need to find that "swwetspot" and make your rt go full auto is to find the right oputput pressure on your tank (900-1000psi in most cases)... but doesn't that affect FPS (ball speed)?? Or are output pressure and "firing" pressure not directly connected, or at least not in a way that affects that "sweetspot" ???
    All in all once you find the right pressure on your bottle to make your mag go full auto will adjusting FPS (on the rt/x valve reg) mess up that sweetspot?
    I'm a mag newbie and eventhough I mostly understand how mag valves work, I still have some loose ends in my knowledge, so don't come too hard on me if theres an obvius anwser to ma questions. Thx!

hmmm im pretty sure the input pressure/fps is not really realted, if it is, u can always turn down the fps, and around 900-1000psi a rt/x will take off and do full auto, this is affected with a ULT but there are ways around it.

FPS IS related.. More like a distant cousin though.

Turning the velocity up, your actually turning up a regulator. This puts more pressure on the on/off pin, meaning it pushes your finger back harder, which means rapidfiring.

www.TheAlphaMag.com

My site has a tech section (drasticly needing more content) that has a nice tutorial for rapidfiring.

You can do it by manipulating your ULT, or by using an adjustable output tank.

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." -JFK

As far as reactivity is concerned, psi is part of it. The other is recharge. My Crossfire has a greater reactivity than my Hyperflow even though they are both rated the same ( they both say about 800psi on the asa gauge).

cheers