Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !!**Tinymag UPDATED**!!

That thing looks like a blaster out of Star Wars -- I love it!

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

i might try to make one of these if i can get some $$$ sigh**

Quote Originally Posted by GordDesigns
    Hey that's cool somebody else had the same idea as me.
    It took a bit of machine time but, it feels good to me.

Opinions from anyone? ( keep it clean )
    Thats how its done.

I LOVE the 12g direct to the valve.

Phantom mag, nice setup, I like it. IMO, you should go ahead and put a single trigger on their, it would let you move the 15* asa and quick changer back a little more. Now you just need to make it into a pump!

Gord, great gun, I love how the rail is cut off at the grip frame. I've been debating on puting my 12 gram on the valve like you did or 15*/Vertical.

Heres another Tinymag ( a work in progress)
    Last edited by tippmannhunter8; 10-02-2005 at 06:10 PM.

Wow, that is an interesting idea...

Tippmann hunter posted my picsof my tiny mag for me because I have yet to learn how
    It runs off a 12gram co2 just like the others in this thread. I can not take credit for the Idea because I got the Idea from this thread and the two guns on it. But I added a few Ideas of my own to their's and this is what I got. I am still working on the feed system. The main thing that sets it apart is the gas thru trigger frame. What do you think

Looks good, but now when people make comments, my thread is so cluttered i dont know whos marker they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Mag
    Looks good, but now when people make comments, my thread is so cluttered i dont know whos marker they are talking about.
    Sorry about that MIke I Got the Idea from you and ran with it

oh thats allright, I think I like my boys gun here better anyway. It is your idea though phantom mag and we should have created annother thread altogether. Jay, you should make two of them so you have dueling pistols.

No problem guys i dont mind you posting, But youll get alot more feedback clearer if you post your own thread. I like the design, no complaints here

Quote Originally Posted by tippmannhunter8
    oh thats allright, I think I like my boys gun here better anyway. It is your idea though phantom mag and we should have created annother thread altogether. Jay, you should make two of them so you have dueling pistols.

i am starting my own project like this and need to know what kind of feed tube to get, and where to get it. also, do i need somekind of adapter to make it fit on a minimag powerfeed?

Well it depends how you want to do it, youd have to cut the feedtube i used to use it, then get a ptp warp adaptor clamp it in the powerfeed and magazine. Theres lots of options. Check ebay for "delta 68 magazine" here should be some for around $30

im doing something not too similiar to this, but will be using some of the ideas. im from WI too, so might have to check it out sometime.

**anybody have any ideas on how to make a longer feed tube? say about 20 balls without paying for a longbow?
    President Of the UW-Madison Badger Ballers

AO Feedback

1 of 35 SFL Emags VV02746
    Silver Karta/Logic RT Winner:GOTM Most Bling for December VV04971
    Sydarm SY00715
    Nelspot (under restoration)