Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Space Mag Appreciation Thread

Sorry im struggling finding my round this site , sorry ive just joined , ill try remove them ,

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie2 View Post
    Sorry im struggling finding my round this site , sorry ive just joined , ill try remove them ,
    Chris-

Thanks for the update. Even though it is a sad update, I appreciate the history. I went ahead and fixed some of the dead images from my last post from 2014.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...00#post2856200

Even though we now have confirmation, we can still hunt down the second one. It is somewhere out there

Thankyou , I was chatting last night online with my old friend who I got the gun off , the one who worked at Elsham Paintball called Blakey , ( nickname ) its next to Hull city my home town , right beside Humber Bridge , im sure if Allan Hastie still reads these messages , he will remember this site etc , sure he drove a Porch 911
    Im hoping Allan reads this and remembers ! Put my mind at rest ,, stop people thinking im lying , im 54 real name Chris Cook , im on FB etc , I gain nothing from lying , im not like that , im actually very upset I chopped the gun down , and so is blakey , but it was over 20 years ago -it was so heavy , etc , I dont know what happened to the top bits , I didnt touch them at all , but ive not a clue what happened to them , remember the site rail thing so well ,, it was a cleaner brush or similar when you opened it , and im sure Allan was from Newcastle too
    Chris Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie2 View Post
    Thankyou , I was chatting last night online with my old friend who I got the gun off , the one who worked at Elsham Paintball called Blakey , ( nickname ) its next to Hull city my home town , right beside Humber Bridge , im sure if Allan Hastie still reads these messages , he will remember this site etc , sure he drove a Porch 911
    Im hoping Allan reads this and remembers ! Put my mind at rest ,, stop people thinking im lying , im 54 real name Chris Cook , im on FB etc , I gain nothing from lying , im not like that , im actually very upset I chopped the gun down , and so is blakey , but it was over 20 years ago -it was so heavy , etc , I dont know what happened to the top bits , I didnt touch them at all , but ive not a clue what happened to them , remember the site rail thing so well ,, it was a cleaner brush or similar when you opened it , and im sure Allan was from Newcastle too
    Chris Cook
    Is this a picture of you?

No this could be Blakey I bought it off , who got it off Allan Hastie , ill show this to Blakey thankyou

Blakey has just informed me that this is actually Allan Hastie himself ,

Two decades later and new info is still coming to light on these Spacemags. Long live AO!
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

So I've been reading this entire thread and wanted to kinda summarize what happened to all three space mags.. it's actually hard because many links are dead and it appears some posts have been deleted. For multiple postings.. someone please correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I've gathered:

The 1st one was taken apart by the original creator and sold off as parts.

The second one ended up at Planet Eclipse to be partially cut down and anno'd. It was then sold and completely cut down??? This is where the deleted posts are confusing me...

The third is still complete and in Bunny's hands.

Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKaz View Post
    So I've been reading this entire thread and wanted to kinda summarize what happened to all three space mags.. it's actually hard because many links are dead and it appears some posts have been deleted. For multiple postings.. someone please correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I've gathered:

The 1st one was taken apart by the original creator and sold off as parts.

The second one ended up at Planet Eclipse to be partially cut down and anno'd. It was then sold and completely cut down??? This is where the deleted posts are confusing me...

The third is still complete and in Bunny's hands.

Is that right?
    1st - Correct.

2nd - Correct. Sort of?? PE had it at one point. The picture below is from that time. I believe the gripframe was cut down before PE got it. (no evidence though)

Since we have photographic evidence of an Electric Skies anodizing pattern, I'm assuming Planet Eclipse (or the customer), got the gun anodized. I believe this one is still around in Europe somewhere.

3rd - Correct.