Thread: Bunkers For Less!

Bunkers For Less!

Vengeance Paintball Distributors is now distributing Air Ups bunkers - the best quality bunkers at the lowest price. Field sets starting at $940.

These bunkers are made from nylon-reinforced vinyl, manufactured using both gluing and heat-bonding - made the way bunkers used to be made before the desire for cash set in.

These bunkers are every bit as solid as any other brand name on the market today. Best anchor points anywhere!

These are NOT so-called 'practice' bunkers - these are tournament-ready, tough-as-nails bunkers.

3, 5 and 7 player fields available. Individual bunkers available. Add-on sets for existing fields and economy 'team practice sets' are also available. 14 different colors to choose from (bunkers can be 1 or two colors).

1 year warranty!

visit www.vengeancepaintballdistributors.com for more information, pictures and prices.
    VENGEANCE PAINTBALL DISTRIBUTORS
    X.O. INDUSTRIES PAINTBALLS

You will not be disappointed with these bunkers. They are very high quality and at a GREAT price.

bunker

will you do a custom package? give me sme prices also please
    its all about the angles and blind spots... not the marker nor the player.

yes, just give me an idea of the number and types

Any price deals on paint or is it the same as on the website? Boy the whit box looks like a good deal. How old could the white box paint be? It sounds like it gets rotated to white box after 3 weeks but how long will you keep white box paint on the shelves?
    Why doesnt anything work for me.

Benzy,

the 'practice paint' can sit a short time or a long time; in a couple of cases we sold some to a local customer that was at least 3 months old - and they came back for more.

the regular white box does not 'sit' longer than the recommended storage time.

If you are talking personal, consumer-level purchase, we have retail discounts on 2, 4 and 6 cases of each of our grades.

If this is for a field or store, we have a variety of discount programs.

Call us if you are interested in discussing this.

386-437-7220
    Last edited by rabidchihauhau; 12-14-2005 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Tel. number changed