Thread: Mag Problems

Mag Problems

Just got my new mag in today.
    It has a intelliframe,x-valve,Lvl 10 and ULE trigger.

I got it out of the box aired it up shot good like 10 times then i would pull the trigger and then it would just sound like air was coming but no bolt was moving then the pin just moved all the wasy in. So i took the air out then put it back in and it worked fine for 10 shots then did it again. HELP ME PLEASE

try removing the on/off and oiling the pin, also oil the level 10 assembly, either one might be getting stuck up, otherwise you might need to adjust the shims in either one..don't worry so much it'll be fine haha
    Feedback

Upgraded Minimag F/S F/T

My Mags:

-Blue ULE, Xvalve, intelli, blue cp gasthru and flame drop, black and blue cp 2 piece

-Minimag, gas thru and taso drop with on/off, stock barrel

Good Traders: Serialthriller, Heftylefty, Doctorstox, -=[ DevNull ]=-, d40winker(from PBN), bensongg, pbcustom98, nouseforname

the gun should not be adjusted at all if its brandspanking new from agd it could need an oiling though lol

A couple of drops down the power tube and really lube that ULT on/off. Brade new needs to be broke in.

Quote Originally Posted by a1killer
    the gun should not be adjusted at all if its brandspanking new from agd it could need an oiling though lol
    Not if it was made at 4:30 on friday afternoon.
    It could also need some fine tuning. I am sure AGD tuned it at a different pressure than what he is using.

No its not brand spanking new i bought it off of here with everything on it.
    I took it my local proshop so they can look at it not a big deal though they said.