Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon Fiber Grips Available Now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RapidTransit
    I'm just hoping the Vert grips will clear the noid.
    They wont. Did you notice that the devil grips had a slot milled/cut out for the noid to travel. With my ghetto CF grips I had to do the same.
    The BIG concern is if these grips are THICK enough to carve out the hole for the noid. I have this routering attachment for my dremel and with a little bit of careful cutting I made a square slot for mine

yes

Quote Originally Posted by etjoyride
    sorry if its been asked, but the 45 grips will fit the y grip correct?

yes they will..

Quote Originally Posted by Major Ho
    They wont. Did you notice that the devil grips had a slot milled/cut out for the noid to travel. With my ghetto CF grips I had to do the same.
    The BIG concern is if these grips are THICK enough to carve out the hole for the noid. I have this routering attachment for my dremel and with a little bit of careful cutting I made a square slot for mine
    I sent them my Devil grips just for that purpose. So they didn't add the notch??
    Gun: AGD eMag with LvL10
    Cars: 1991 Lexus LS400. 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-4, Auto, 1 of 816. 1970 Dodge Challenger 318 S/E, soon to be a 440-6 with a 5 speed, and painted Sublime green

PnueMagger Guest
    I ordered some Blue verts for my new blue V1.1 Logic frame on the way!

grips

got my emag grips..piks on my gun in motm..the devilsden grips were never used..the devil made the grips complicated..i the material seem thin enough it should clear..i also ordered a vert set for my d mag..the vert frames are not released yet..sorry guys..they were polishing mold last i heard..please be patient..thanks guys..

could you do them for a cyborg. Yes cyborgs have a special grip the dm style grips are too short at the top they expose the eye wires. If you need a gun or a set of cyborg grips for a mold ill be glad to help with this project and im sure if you post on the macdev fourm you will have alot or respones about them. We have been trying to find a new grip for the cyborg and carbon fiber would be great.
    UTAC

also can you do a set of purple 45 pannels

PnueMagger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    got my emag grips..piks on my gun in motm..the devilsden grips were never used..the devil made the grips complicated..i the material seem thin enough it should clear..i also ordered a vert set for my d mag..the vert frames are not released yet..sorry guys..they were polishing mold last i heard..please be patient..thanks guys..
    I'm not looking for a date set in stone, cause I know this stuff takes time. But what is your *estimate* on the verts? Like a month more until they're shipping?

Also, I'd like to see a count on how many people ordered these beasts!

Quote Originally Posted by PnueMagger
    Also, I'd like to see a count on how many people ordered these beasts!
    I have a set of E-Mag ones. I like them so much I just placed an order for vert ones.

I just got my emag grips as well. It was well worth the wait, they look fantastic, especially paired up with my Stiffi Barrel.

What about mine?

Quote Originally Posted by robnix
    I just got my emag grips as well. It was well worth the wait, they look fantastic, especially paired up with my Stiffi Barrel.
    Hey,

I bought my e-Mag grips around 45 days ago and never heard anything else from the people at Cougar River. Can anyone help me on that?

What about Bob ?

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    Hey,

I bought my e-Mag grips around 45 days ago and never heard anything else from the people at Cougar River. Can anyone help me on that?
    Paid for my graphite emag grips April 2nd.

ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    Yeah I ordered mine on April 29. Nothing here yet.

Anybody make rubber more ergonimical grips for emag?

Quote Originally Posted by ABTOCMEPTb
    Yeah I ordered mine on April 29. Nothing here yet.
    Pssh. I paid for my regular 45 graphite grips back in Feb. 26. I'm still waiting.

Hello, would you ship emag's panel to France ?

How much would it cost ?

90 deg panels?

grips

Ok..where to start...pm me about the borg grips....the grips are shiping as fast as they can..but a lot of guys have waited since feb....ill try and get an update on verts..international shipping..with a small fee added.....and email cougar river regarding specifics.....sales@cougar-river.com
    Great people and they are doing the best they can....thanks everyone....I don't have a clue how many orders there were. But I'm sure there were quite a few if they got backed up as much as the did....it was a huge project ..and they took it on...they started from nothing on the emag..z..and vert grips....that says a lot about these guys....so please be patient..they are def worth the wait...check out my emag in motm...grips match my ccm barrel perfect...

Ok..where to start...pm me about the borg grips....the grips are shiping as fast as they can..but a lot of guys have waited since feb....ill try and get an update on verts..international shipping..with a small fee added.....and email cougar river regarding specifics.....sales@cougar-river.com
    Great people and they are doing the best they can....thanks everyone....I don't have a clue how many orders there were. But I'm sure there were quite a few if they got backed up as much as the did....it was a huge project ..and they took it on...they started from nothing on the emag..z..and vert grips....that says a lot about these guys....so please be patient..they are def worth the wait...check out my emag in motm...grips match my ccm barrel perfect...

Funny thing is, I ordered a pair of red 45's and a pair of custom greens for my z-grip BKO in early Feb. I got the BKO ones first, but didn't get the standard 45's until last week.

The best I can say is keep emailing them.

I've just ordered 2 emag grips (carbon) for my machine gun...

international

Quote Originally Posted by Naash
    Hello, would you ship emag's panel to France ?

How much would it cost ?

Yes cougar river does provide international shipping..for an extra fee...please email them at

Sales@cougar-river.com

Grips are shipping please be patient..there were a lot more orders than expected..thank you...

ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    I got email stating that around 20 grips going out this week and I gotta wait 1-2 weeks untill I get mine grips......

Well as soon as I get it I'll place order for Cyborg grips.

borg

heck they havent even replied that they would do em..they still have all of us to worry about..and im prolly gonna move to the aka guys in a week or so..move some more of those 45's and for the few guys who have verts..im gonna let em catch up first

PnueMagger Guest
    Any new news in the last week or so?

I can't wait to see my new verts. (well i guess i could, but where's the fun in that?)

Who has a set of .45s I can get a few measurements from?
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    Who has a set of .45s I can get a few measurements from?

I do, PM me for follow up...

In a nut shell I have a marker that I ULE'd the living doo doo brown out of the grip frame and any of the smaller .45 don't quite cover.

If I can get some width measurements at the top and bottom and an overall length that should tell me all I need to know.

Thanks a million.

I'll measure mine up, and post em for you by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    In a nut shell I have a marker that I ULE'd the living doo doo brown out of the grip frame and any of the smaller .45 don't quite cover.

If I can get some width measurements at the top and bottom and an overall length that should tell me all I need to know.

Thanks a million.

1 1/4" at the top
    1 5/8" at the bottom
    4" long (following the line of the screws)

Awesome , thanks a bunch.